G string im mbk or siam.

spuxx1

No - I am sorry, you will not be able to find G-strings in MBK or Siam Paragon. This is a very conservative country and you will unfortunately only be able to find and shop for traditional Thai clothes in these places.

Please also keep in mind that prostitution is illegal here and the police are very strict when it comes to this. So please Linda, dress wisely when here, to avoid any problems! We often see western women get into trouble because of this and because they get too drunk and start dancing naked in the bars here.

For G-strings you will have to fly to Singapore, France or Italy. The same goes for designer handbags, shoes etc. It simply does not exist or is available here, despite the size of Bangkok. I guess it is because of the extreme poverty here. Most people ride buffaloes or bikes to work and only extremely rich people have access to G-strings.

Good luck and have a great trip to Thailand! :-)

Edited by khunpa
  • Like 2

No - I am sorry, you will not be able to find G-strings in MBK or Siam Paragon. This is a very conservative country and you will unfortunately only be able to find and shop for traditional Thai clothes in these places.

Please also keep in mind that prostitution is illegal here and the police are very strict when it comes to this. So please Linda, dress wisely when here, to avoid any problems! We often see western women get into trouble because of this and because they get too drunk and start dancing naked in the bars here.

For G-strings you will have to fly to Hongkong or Singapore. The same goes for designer handbags, shoes etc.

Now thats my kind of Job in Thailand, Gee string police.

• Like 2

For G-strings you will have to fly to Singapore, France or Italy. The same goes for designer handbags, shoes etc. It simply does not exist or is available here, despite the size of Bangkok. I guess it is because of the extreme poverty here. Most people ride buffaloes or bikes to work and only extremely rich people have access to G-strings.

Class..love your sense of humor.........

Class..love your sense of humor.........

he should know what dolair means.