Network of reformists to tell government people to stop telling lies

webfact

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't trust this guy. He was a communist, anti-royalist and want a republic.

I mentioned here in ThaiVisa that 'old elite' power and 'emerging power' of the people should come together to talk to bring unity to Thailand. I have also asked 'what and who is this third party we often referred to?'.

I have to be very careful in referring to this 'third party'. If the two powers mentioned above are not careful and continue to be suspicious of each other, we will be building this 'third party' into a power that will eventually take over the present system of government.

They have infiltrated many sectors of the society. They are in the present anti and pro-government movements. They are in so called independence agencies, the Army, the Police, among the academic, learning institutions - virtually everywhere. They create discord at every moment. They 'usually' disgust themselves as royalists, champion of righteousness, democracy.

What is comforting at the moment is that they have not emerged among themselves a clear leader. However, if we are not willing to unite under the present system, we will see them becoming a power. Chaos, disunity will see them surfacing .......

I shall continue to be careful and promoting the coming together of the two powers I mentioned here to forgiveness, reconciliation and unity and learn to live and inclusive of each other.

Cool, another conspricacy!

So icommunity, who's this "third power" who's going to bring death, destruction and mayhem down on Thailand if the pro- and anti-Govt sides don't kiss and make up?

I don't think you want to understand what I am trying to alert. If you want to catch a snack, you don't beat the bushes.

To understand one has to read a little Thai history, go back to the early 1930s, note the type of 'government' for decades that followed the 'peoples council' of the day, a type of government that for decades ignored the plight of the electorate, ignored the rural poverty in Thailand. A 'peoples council' that carried the audacity to announce the people were not ready to participate in elections.

There are many intelligent people who oppose Suthep and his aims, they are not all red shirts associated with violence, or the PTP politicians who have been caught lying, or necessarily Thaksin supporters, they are intelligent people who do not wish to see history repeated and the rural area of Thailand abandoned.........unfortunately Suthep and the Democrats appear to moving Thailand in exactly this direction by failing to support elections.......and claiming 'reform' by non elected commitee is surely the biggest lie of all!

So what direction are these people taking?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I don't think you want to understand what I am trying to alert. If you want to catch a snack, you don't beat the bushes.

To understand one has to read a little Thai history, go back to the early 1930s, note the type of 'government' for decades that followed the 'peoples council' of the day, a type of government that for decades ignored the plight of the electorate, ignored the rural poverty in Thailand. A 'peoples council' that carried the audacity to announce the people were not ready to participate in elections.

There are many intelligent people who oppose Suthep and his aims, they are not all red shirts associated with violence, or the PTP politicians who have been caught lying, or necessarily Thaksin supporters, they are intelligent people who do not wish to see history repeated and the rural area of Thailand abandoned.........unfortunately Suthep and the Democrats appear to moving Thailand in exactly this direction by failing to support elections.......and claiming 'reform' by non elected commitee is surely the biggest lie of all!

Go and read...increase your awareness, elevate your understanding and intelligence to match the 'intelligent people' I speak of

Go and read...increase your awareness, elevate your understanding and intelligence to match the 'intelligent people' I speak of

So, basically, you don't have a clue.

looks like it might be all over soon for these old boys.

no supports today from looking on tv. lot of hot air from reformers and clever thai people but not making difference.

more i read, crazier it looks. few thousand people now want to rule country of 70 million and think people will let them do it.

couldnt happon

It isn't me who is feeling the need to ask questions smile.png I don't have to be drawn further on my comment because you are struggling to understand

Edited by 473geo

Please write in short sentences. Else the letter may be difficult to read for lil sis and big Chalerm.

I doubt Chalerm could even see the letter let alone the words. coffee1.gif

I guess the short sentences in the post by Eric would also assist in defining his target audience smile.png

Be clear about this, I found no shooter on the pro-democracy side in the Laksi footage, I found footage of them running, I found footage of PDRC guards shooting and located a long fingered bomber among the PDRC guards, but not a shooter on the democracy side. So I won't condemn the pro-election protestors because they are the victims not the perpetrators.

Friday bomber I believe to be white capped PDRC man, agreed that's my belief and I note Thirayuth Boonmee didn't claim a counter story! White cap man's dash to behind the lampost from the bomb point. The room of fake red evidence, the cap that they swapped from 'Walls icecream' to the more believable army cap by PDRC. The late route change past this derilict building where they found the evidence could only have been changed by PDRC. etc etc. all point to PDRC!

Sunday bomber, yes I believe it to be PDRC guard, it was a long long fingered bomber again.

Point E? See Suthep warns banks against rice loans.

Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban last night warned both commercial and state banks against any rice loans to the caretaker government with threat of facing shutdown by protesters.

I am talking about all the violence including the murder that took place near the temple in bang na. Including all violence by both sides.

A through to D I'm not rehashing. I've said my piece there.

Point E. PT alone are responsible for the rice scheme. It is the most inept economic policy they could have created. It's catastrophic failure has led to the current plight of the farmers. PT took their rice and since October has failed to meet its obligations. Nothing to do with the protests. Nothing to do with suthep. PT promised payment and failed to do so because they cannot raise the money they need through their rice scheme. PT alone are to blame for this state of affairs and the misery the farmers now face. They have betrayed those they claim to represent.

And you will condemn the PDRC bombers and shooters? Or pretend 'both sides' are guilty as a way of deflecting what the PDRC guards did?

Point E, Suthep stopped banks lending money, Suthep marches killed the rice bond of November. It's nasty politics and he's knee deep in it.

They shouldn't have needed any bonds as it was supposed to be self financing (it could even make a profit they enthused).

Abhisit ran a far better rice mortgage scheme that cost 60 billion baht/annum to run and more importantly, directed money to the poor farmers (not the millers, exporters and rich land owners).

Yingluck was warned by so many experts, Abhisit and academics that it would all end in tears and what does she do? Nah!! she didn't rethink it, after all it was her brothers idea and what do these experts all know what my clever brother doesn't - I think that she has just found out the answer!!

exactly. they earmarked 500 billion baht for this monstrosity and now have no money to pay their obligations outside the 17 billion they just secured.

what a f*cking abomination

I mentioned here in ThaiVisa that 'old elite' power and 'emerging power' of the people should come together to talk to bring unity to Thailand. I have also asked 'what and who is this third party we often referred to?'.

I have to be very careful in referring to this 'third party'. If the two powers mentioned above are not careful and continue to be suspicious of each other, we will be building this 'third party' into a power that will eventually take over the present system of government.

They have infiltrated many sectors of the society. They are in the present anti and pro-government movements. They are in so called independence agencies, the Army, the Police, among the academic, learning institutions - virtually everywhere. They create discord at every moment. They 'usually' disgust themselves as royalists, champion of righteousness, democracy.

What is comforting at the moment is that they have not emerged among themselves a clear leader. However, if we are not willing to unite under the present system, we will see them becoming a power. Chaos, disunity will see them surfacing .......

I shall continue to be careful and promoting the coming together of the two powers I mentioned here to forgiveness, reconciliation and unity and learn to live and inclusive of each other.

do you refer to am,emerging middle class?

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

It isn't me who is feeling the need to ask questions smile.png I don't have to be drawn further on my comment because you are struggling to understand

Actually I do understand. I was interested in your view since you brought it up. Instead, you responded with a condescending remark.

Cool, another conspricacy!

So icommunity, who's this "third power" who's going to bring death, destruction and mayhem down on Thailand if the pro- and anti-Govt sides don't kiss and make up?

If he told you he would have to kill you.Only he knows,we are safe in his hands.

I am talking about all the violence including the murder that took place near the temple in bang na. Including all violence by both sides.

Point E. PT alone are responsible for the rice scheme. It is the most inept economic policy they could have created. It's catastrophic failure has led to the current plight of the farmers. PT took their rice and since October has failed to meet its obligations. Nothing to do with the protests. Nothing to do with suthep. PT promised payment and failed to do so because they cannot raise the money they need through their rice scheme. PT alone are to blame for this state of affairs and the misery the farmers now face. They have betrayed those they claim to represent.

And you will condemn the PDRC bombers and shooters? Or pretend 'both sides' are guilty as a way of deflecting what the PDRC guards did?

Point E, Suthep stopped banks lending money, Suthep marches killed the rice bond of November. It's nasty politics and he's knee deep in it.

I have condemned violence on all sides.

I have been consistent in my condemnation of suthep and his fascist council.

equally so I have condemned PT and its role in the misery many farmers are now facing.

Anyone got another word for condemned?

I don't condemn violence on all sides. If the army soldier had shot the popcorn shooter, I'd call the soldier a hero, not condemn the soldiers' violence. I reserve my condemnation for the initiators of the violence when I identify them.

I have condemned violence on all sides.

I have been consistent in my condemnation of suthep and his fascist council.

equally so I have condemned PT and its role in the misery many farmers are now facing.

Anyone got another word for condemned?

I don't condemn violence on all sides. If the army soldier had shot the popcorn shooter, I'd call the soldier a hero, not condemn the soldiers' violence. I reserve my condemnation for the initiators of the violence when I identify them.

And that's where we part company.

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."

Mahatma Gandhi

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Isaac Asimov

• Like 1

He is a liar using 'lies'.

Send from my Mobile

The truth hurts it seems.

Of course, truth always hurts and the truth is he is a liar using 'lies'.

Indeed the truth may often hurt. Especially when it reveals a long cherished view may not be all it seems.

Many posters on this thread have given examples of where members of PTP have been seen to be lying and caught out. If you believe those to be false, then please provide us with your comment and reasoning.

I'm not looking to argue with you. Simply suggesting that if others have provided examples demonstrating lies, and you disagree, then substantiating why you disagree with be more credible. Simply saying accusations of lies, are lies in themselves doesn't really build credibility.

• Like 2