Thaksin's ex-wife Potjaman seeks fortune telling in Myanmar

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thaksin can come back to Thailand any time he wants. But, Thai people are not going to allow him to avoid the jail term.

He thought he could avoid the jail term by controlling his puppets to run the country and tried to make them open the door for him. But his wish was denied.

Thaksin has been traveling freely to other countries and he can be arrested but no one really care about catching him.

They don't seem too big on "patient" confidentiality there!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I don't think they consider a client seeking advice from an astrologer to be a patient.

I had to laugh according to Lonely Planet the General Dictator had the country in an economic mess so he called on an astrologer. Apparently the astrologer didn't know any more about economics than the dictator and he told him he had to move to the right.

That is why Myanmar now drives on the right side of the street.

True story according to Lonely Planet.

That is why Myanmar now drives on the right side of the street.

After clocking up around 50,000 km driving all over Thailand I am convinced a lot of Thai drivers do as well................whistling.gif

• Like 1

I'm confused by the article's title. Was she seeking [her] fortune "telling" in Myanmar or was she seeking fortune-telling there? If it's the former, she probably has a lot to tell (but wouldn't live long doing so). If the latter, then this thread's comments probably cover the situation.

Edited by MaxYakov

"The source said Thaksin and Potjaman stopped at Kaba Aye Pagoda (World Peace Pagoda) during their trip to promote peace in Thailand."

And that made me throw up.-wai2.gif

In the above sentence, the word 'peace' is translated as; 'stability' ....in order for the Shinawatres to continue dumping awful policies on Thailand, and to continue to heap untold wealth on themselves and their closest buddies.

Did she spare a thought to ask about the survival chances of the 1.4 million Thai farming families who have been cheated by her ex-husband and are on the losing end of his ill fated speculation on the global rice price? What ever happened to his brilliant plan to set up a rice production cartel that would rival OPEC. Was that also done on the advice of this Burmese yadaya expert? Whoops! He forgot that rice can't be left underground indefinitely like oil and that Thailand controls only has 2-3% of global production. What a pity. Better luck with the star gazing next time, dear.

Now that is an excellent point, words often fade and seldom do they arise for the people.... Maybe that is why the family is going to fortune tellers....

Funny thing? they are asking advice, for what they have already done to their own people.... Thai-love-Thai, and your money is goodbye.......

If Mr. Thaksin is so innocent, then why hasn't he come back and faced his charges.... It is a fair court of, and by the Thai people.....

Or isit Dubai, and I am bye-bye.....

Sorry... feel no sympathy for the lot of them.......

Just my thoughts.....

giggle.gifwai.gifthumbsup.gif

• Like 1