CMPO set to retake sites by Feb 19

webfact

Just1Voice complained:

How many more of the laughable "threats" by CMPO and Chalerm the Charming do we have to listen to before someone finally grows, or finds, a pair and they actually do something? What's so hard about 1 site at a time, bring in water canons, rubber bullets and tear gas. Clear that one, move on to the next.

You reddies just don't get it!

You attack one of the sites with force and the next thing is you have a few thousand more people coming out of nowhere to support the demonstrators. Ever heard of "social media" and mobile phone alert lines?

And number two: Obviously the military will stay out of the fray, until some side uses serious force, like gassing people or shooting live rubber bullets. Tell you that hurts too! And in fact people have been fatally wounded by rubber bullets. Now guess on which side the military woul enter?

<Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit has insisted that police will not use force to disperse protesters and all operations will be in line with international standards.>

Very interesting.

How do they accomplish the task without using forces?

Does Chalerm go to the sites and beg the protesters to go home?

What is the international standard?

This crisis is between Yingluck with Thaksin and the anti-Thaksin groups. No other party wants to get involved.

Riiiiight! Wasn't it supposed to be last weekend? Come on, stop making promises you can't keep, you'll just up with more egg in your face.

I'm surprised it isn't Chalerm making this empty threat. clap2.gif

He may have wrote it just had trouble standing up to deliver it.

Headlines say by Feb.19 article says by the end of the week that is the 22.

This is a tough one normally you could just brush it off as standard operating procedure for the Nation.

But with Chalerm involved it is a whole new ball game.

A three ring circus being reported by the Nation. Would be nice if they were both traveling shows.guitar.gif

Suthep has already won, he has out-maneuvered the government at every turn. They have nowhere to turn but the use of force. The Thai people have seen what a useless, crooked money grubbing bunch they put in power. Fortunately, the ACC will be putting an end to PTP shortly. That wily old fox has done what nobody thought was possible, he deserves a medal.

A medal???? There is only one place that Suthep should be going and that's jail, for the damage and destruction of peoples lives.

Very interesting.

Crucifixion. First offence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is there dissent in the red corner? are we losing patience with our party leaders. Careful Tarrit will freeze your bank account! xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.RBppOEA-hT.w alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

Maybe not a dissent.

The police and especially the Metropolitan Police is not particularly popular in Bangkok.

You can ask for example every food cart vendor how much bribes they must pay to sell there stuff.

It is hard for them. To scroll through the Khao San Road, there are 300-400baht due.

Also ask the taxi divers, motorcycle taxi drivers and the motorcycle transport drivers, what the think about the police.

And this people are mostly from isaan.

Can I suggest you re read my comment in relation to that of red snake, and maybe you might get it! A hint; maybe considered humour, if you knew the stance the snake takes in red v yellow!

You don't know a dam_n thing about me. I don't kiss Suthep butt nor do I kiss the government butt. I do what is best for me and how I think. And, I think the Suthep is destroying the life of the common person for his own glory. People who have business with the government can not do business. People are threatening with harm if they go to work, Thais are having problem getting land purchases, simple acts as of passport or drive to work without the road being blocked. You can protest but not block the rights of others. As for the farmers they are too stupid to understand Suthep is the one who cause the mess for them with the stupid rice scheme. Suthep talks from both sides of his mouth in a Hilter style. Yes I hate that man and wish the worst for him. I would also like to see a fair selected group of people run the country until elections can be held. But not the Demo or Suthep involved at all. But the most important thing is everyone has rights and don't block my rights because you don't like something, I may get upset and grab a M79 and blow your ass away. This is where the violence is coming from at night, not the Reds like you want to think, it's the people on the streets. Wish up ggold and stop kissing Suthep butt all the time.

"I may get upset and grab a M79 and blow your ass away." -- You have become unhinged. What do you mean coming on this board and making death threats. THAT is way over the line.

• Like 1

Suthep has already won, he has out-maneuvered the government at every turn. They have nowhere to turn but the use of force. The Thai people have seen what a useless, crooked money grubbing bunch they put in power. Fortunately, the ACC will be putting an end to PTP shortly. That wily old fox has done what nobody thought was possible, he deserves a medal.

A medal???? There is only one place that Suthep should be going and that's jail, for the damage and destruction of peoples lives.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well said, with the intellect of a Red Shirt, lest we not forget the sins of the Shinawatra's and their cronies who have been robbing the poor, when you lock them up see if there is any room left for Suthep.clap2.gif

Very interesting.

Crucifixion. First offence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Crucifixion. First offence." ? "Yes, out the door, one cross each, line on the left."wink.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well said, with the intellect of a Red Shirt, lest we not forget the sins of the Shinawatra's and their cronies who have been robbing the poor, when you lock them up see if there is any room left for Suthep.clap2.gif

I am no red shirt, If I was on Thaivisa in 2010, I would have been posting wanting the people responsible for the killings and damage to property that was done then put in jail. The same applies to the yellow shirts at the airport.

Why is it that the working class people hit back and cause inconvenience and loss of livelihood to other working class people when they have a gripe with the government? It is not just a Thai thing, but has also happened in the UK where I come from.

I can only talk about the UK here, all the UK governments in my lifetime have been robbing the poor. Today it is worse than ever, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. It would seem to be quite similar here in Thailand.

If Shinawatra was responsible for what happened in 2010, and it seems that he was, then I hope he eventually ends up in jail. I will say this again. I hope Suthep and his cronies all end up in jail. The only people who always suffer is the working class, even at the hands of other working class people. Shinawatra it would seem, and Suthep have a lot to answer for, and I hope the pair of them get put away for a very long time.