Unmarked military aircraft

willyumiii

For the last couple of weeks I have noticed many military aircraft flying over the area I live in south of Khorat.

( been hearing the sound of artillery pretty often too lately )

Fighter jets, helicopters, even what I believe is called an Osprey a couple of times.

Wondering if the USA is conducting maneuvers with the Thai air force

, I have looked hard and can see no markings on these aircraft at all.

No numbers or letters, and nothing that indicates what country they belong to.

I'm not a military kinda guy, but I am curious as to what is going on.

I am also curious abut the unmarked aircraft. Is this a common practice?

Don't tell Scarpolo but they're triangulating to get a fix on the last few TV members' IP addresses.

I am all good, using TOR when needed,

Not gonna let em catch me no

Not gonna let em catch, the Midnight Rider....

Did someone say Blackrock was(n't) here?

Gee whiz,

Don't tell Scarpolo but they're triangulating to get a fix on the last few TV members' IP addresses.

I am all good, using TOR when needed,

Not gonna let em catch me no

Not gonna let em catch, the Midnight Rider....

Did someone say Blackrock was(n't) here?

Gee whiz,

TOR cheesy.gif

Even the Austrian police can hack that, and they aren't the brightest worldwide....

pretty Spooky stuff

there is a "war of attrition" being waged in the south,

thailand is a base for US operations, as is Laos, as China is slowly taking all of Asia,

my opinion, I am not military

ok, not sure what that has to do with my post though..

it is directly related to your post,

Thailand is unable to stop the attrition of their soldiers and police in the south,

they are now going to be getting US assistance, and the only unmarked aircraft are USAF and Blackrock

ssshhhh there watching now. lol

• Like 1

Thailand is unable to stop the attrition of their soldiers and police in the south,

they are now going to be getting US assistance, and the only unmarked aircraft are USAF and Blackrock

For a person who is not military you sure know a lot about it. Link please on the ownership of the unmarked aircraft. Or did you make it up?

For a person who is not military you sure know a lot about it. Link please on the ownership of the unmarked aircraft. Or did you make it up?

Idiot, he would have to kill you if he told you, and of course, he cant admit to be military, or CIA for that matter.

• Like 2

Idiot, he would have to kill you if he told you, and of course, he cant admit to be military, or CIA for that matter.

I guess you called him a nutcase and he liked the post. Oh well.......

• Like 1

All the above posts are by naive virgin minds.

Just look at their vocabulary: weapon pylons, fuselage, wings underside, tails...

Donosuchwords.

The fact is its Thaksin co-opted chin planes to spy on BKK mob and personally Suthep trying to safeguard his sis. laugh.png

This is why there are no markings and no tails.

Edited by ABCer

Just look at their vocabulary: weapon pylons, fuselage, wings underside, tails...

Donosuchwords.

The fact is its Thaksin co-opted chin planes to spy on BKK mob and personally Suthep trying to safeguard his sis. laugh.png

Tails yes I know that word. Try facebook Cobra Gold 2014

https://www.facebook.com/ExerciseCobraGold

post-187908-0-78499400-1392819234_thumb.

Donosuchwords.

You're obviusly an expert. So what do you, 'an expert' (Ex as in 'has been'. Spert as in 'drips under pressure'.) call the various parts of an aircraft????

Or perhaps your area of expertise is in the field of Intelligence Gathering. If so, it's such a pity you haven't managed to retain much.

By the way, to spy on the Bangkok mob, all you need to do is stand on the roof of a tall building.

Jerry