Anti-government protesters lay siege to Shinawatra Tower 3

webfact

"Protesters lay siege"

20 people mulling around an area that 200 would fit into, 4 of whom are freely walking in or out of the building.

420.jpg420.jpg

420.jpg420.jpg

If something looks odd to you, it never hurts to spend a minute and a half and take a look around at other sources for yourself.

That way, you don't look so foolish trying to dismiss reports so out-of-hand.

wink.png

Heck, to be that short-sighted, you might even have someone replying back to you with something like this gem:

There is a village somewhere, that is missing its idiot.

Edited by Davidhere

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We as company would never rent an office at a Shinawatra building...It would be also against our company policy of zero tolerance to corruption.

You rent it in the full knowledge to support a corrupt person. If the building would be named "ample rich building" you might don't know the owner. But it is named Shinawatra.

I also wouldn't rent office space in

Hitler building

Marco building

Ceaușescu building

Would you convene with me that 99,9% of business in Thailand is made by people associated to politics, then is somehow associated to corrupt people?

So you would not make business with anyone of them, given the policy you were talking about?

We as company would never rent an office at a Shinawatra building...It would be also against our company policy of zero tolerance to corruption.

You rent it in the full knowledge to support a corrupt person. If the building would be named "ample rich building" you might don't know the owner. But it is named Shinawatra.

Hitler building

Marco building

Ceaușescu building

Would you convene with me that 99,9% of business in Thailand is made by people associated to politics, then is somehow associated to corrupt people?

So you would not make business with anyone of them, given the policy you were talking about?

99.9 % of the business are owned by corrupt politician???????

The Shinawatra Tower 3 is said to house the SC Asset Company which is previously owned by Ms Yingluck Shinawatra.

Yingluck was never the sole owner of the company and she's still a stockholder with 27,830,000 shares.

The major shareholders are

1. Thaksin youngest daughter, Paetongtarn, with 960,908,540 shares

2. Thaksin's oldest daughter, Pintongta, with 929,908,540 shares

3. Thaksin's ex, Potjaman, with 92,531,270 shares and her brother, Bhanapot Damapong, with 159,000,000 shares

http://www.scasset.com/en/shareholder.aspx

• Like 1

Thaksin or his questionable politics.

Suthep and his fellow circle-jerkers are fast running out of options (and intelligence if they ever had any) since YL gave up her office there ages ago.

Soulless and dead my arse.

Fail:

They lease, as you say, therefore paying rent to the Sin Corp. Anybody in their right mind, right now, would be pulling out: not business as usual. Then again, they're all in it together.

???? Sorry?

So, if I am a business man and I have my office at Shinawatra Tower, I should be closing my business for protest against her? And ruining my business?

Today is joke day on TVF. Isn't it?

Hitler building

Marco building

Ceaușescu building

That's your democratic right to choose from whom you would rent a building but what we have here is a bunch of protesters who will not extend that democratic right to others. When that happens and force or intimidation is involved it is called fascism.

Fail:

They lease, as you say, therefore paying rent to the Sin Corp. Anybody in their right mind, right now, would be pulling out: not business as usual. Then again, they're all in it together.

???? Sorry?

So, if I am a business man and I have my office at Shinawatra Tower, I should be closing my business for protest against her? And ruining my business?

Hitler building

Marco building

Ceaușescu building

That's your democratic right to choose from whom you would rent a building but what we have here is a bunch of protesters who will not extend that democratic right to others. When that happens and force or intimidation is involved it is called fascism.

Hitler building

Marco building

Ceaușescu building

99.9 % of the business are owned by corrupt politician???????

I did not write that... And it was a genuine question. Mai pen rai krub...

The Shinawatra Tower 3 is said to house the SC Asset Company which is previously owned by Ms Yingluck Shinawatra.

Suthep vowed to pursue Yingluck at all places she went to bring the end to her power and rule in the country.

umm its just a guess but shes probably not there.

Still your learning difficulties shows through.

They are not there to grab the PM, they are there to disrupt the Shinawatra business interests and stop them making money in Thailand.

Please tell me that i read you wrong because a class of 11 year old children can read this and give a 200 word interpretation and not one of them would come up with your comment.

You are beyond help, I will skip all your posts from now on. they are clearly backward.

My my you are on form today with your bilious insults arnt you ?

Ever heard of sarcasm ? rolleyes.gif

Isn't sarcasm the lowest form of wit ?

Suthep vowed to pursue Yingluck at all places she went to bring the end to her power and rule in the country.

Still your learning difficulties shows through.

They are not there to grab the PM, they are there to disrupt the Shinawatra business interests and stop them making money in Thailand.

Please tell me that i read you wrong because a class of 11 year old children can read this and give a 200 word interpretation and not one of them would come up with your comment.

You are beyond help, I will skip all your posts from now on. they are clearly backward.

My my you are on form today with your bilious insults arnt you ?

Ever heard of sarcasm ? rolleyes.gif

When you include "Suthep vowed to pursue Yingluck at all places she went to bring the end to her power and rule in the country." in reference to your comment that is not sarcasm. That's your easy out while saving face not having to admit you misunderstood the OP.

Seen it before.

I'll be honest Jamie, I have no idea what you are talking about. You are trying very hard, I'll give you that.

I think it says the SC asset Company was previously owned.w00t.gif

This would mean it is no longer owned by Ms Yingluck.thumbsup.gif

She still owns millions of shares. ;)

"Protesters lay siege"

20 people mulling around an area that 200 would fit into, 4 of whom are freely walking in or out of the building.

Bad picture probably a stock photo of the entrance because none of those are protesters clearly.

I am watching Channel 3 news that just showed a good few thousand making their way there from on protest site and i think there are others which are en route.

Don't worry lads, by the end of the day you will be treated to many pictures of a total lockdown of several Shin Corp locations.

If anyone damns these protests, then they clearly support Thalsin Shinawatra and his family of thieves and murderers, and that means there is zero help for you. You are soulless and dead inside.

There's a small hitch. What if the majority ownership is not with Thaksin Shiniwatra?

But, alas, it is.

If anyone damns these protests, then they clearly support Thalsin Shinawatra and his family of thieves and murderers, and that means there is zero help for you. You are soulless and dead inside.

There is a village somewhere, that is missing its idiot.

i will tell them your on here maybe they can track your ip address..thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Suthep is trying to force stockholders and shareholders to dump their shares, naturally at rock bottom prices, where he and his friends will be waiting with their own dirty money to gobble them up.

A more likely scenario would be for Thaksin's major shareholding daughters to gobble them up at discount to add to their already nearly 2 Billion Shares.

dam_n these idiots. The companies that lease space in that building and their employees have bugger all to do with Thaksin or his questionable politics.

Suthep and his fellow circle-jerkers are fast running out of options (and intelligence if they ever had any) since YL gave up her office there ages ago.

sad but to each his own

and all is fair in love and war

if you want to survive in Thailand you will need to learn to bend with the wind like a willow tree

Your desire to have logic work here is the part of you that live in La La Land

dam_n these idiots. The companies that lease space in that building and their employees have bugger all to do with Thaksin or his questionable politics.

Fail:

???? Sorry?

welcome to Thailand

being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Fact of life you need to get used to

Suthep is trying to force stockholders and shareholders to dump their shares, naturally at rock bottom prices, where he and his friends will be waiting with their own dirty money to gobble them up.

A more likely scenario would be for Thaksin's major shareholding daughters to gobble them up at discount to add to their already nearly 2 Billion Shares.

Either way, with a 52 wk high of around 7B and currently at 3B with an estimated 8%PE, it will have appeal to the contrarian investor if it crashes beyond realistic value in the panic.

welcome to Thailand

being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Fact of life you need to get used to

...I have been living here for around 10 years, and I understand some things does not work as we are habit in our native country. Thanks for your advice though.

Again and again I keep saying "not in Thailand"

Stop trying to work out the way Thai people think, you will only send your self crazy

as the postings from som TV members are proof of

In Thailand if you suffer and are out of pocket Its called being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Get Used to it, Thai society believe if a western person was not in the country, if he is in an accident it must be his fault

Reason if he had stayed at home the accident would of not happened

Again and Again I say to all Falang

if you want to survive in Thailand you must learn to bend with the wind like a willow tree

if you keep up using logic as your weapon

you will break

post-13618-0-90058600-1392883448_thumb.j

Asking for a coup and giving the army the power....anybody else see how this is not going to end corruption.....armies are like corruption machines, even police can't compete with the corruption of almost any ordinary army. I'm not on the red side but this seems kind of obvious to me.

so far as targeting shin businesses....deperate but normal MO in some ways for the yellows. The situation seems to be deteriorating, i am seriously thinging of getting visas for the family and bugging out.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

"Protesters lay siege"

Bad picture probably a stock photo of the entrance because none of those are protesters clearly.

I am watching Channel 3 news that just showed a good few thousand making their way there from on protest site and i think there are others which are en route.

Don't worry lads, by the end of the day you will be treated to many pictures of a total lockdown of several Shin Corp locations.

You, who cannot see beyond your own predjudices, criticizing anybody who may hold a different view to your "enlightened" self, are the one who is souleless and dead inside.

• Like 1

I think it is very improbable that Suthep buys shares from Shinawatra companiescheesy.gif

Either way, with a 52 wk high of around 7B and currently at 3B with an estimated 8%PE, it will have appeal to the contrarian investor if it crashes beyond realistic value in the panic.

Somebody will make money shorting those shares. And it will be a fair bet that they are looking out for the retalliation to start so they can make even more money.

Asking for a coup and giving the army the power....anybody else see how this is not going to end corruption.....armies are like corruption machines, even police can't compete with the corruption of almost any ordinary army. I'm not on the red side but this seems kind of obvious to me.

so far as targeting shin businesses....deperate but normal MO in some ways for the yellows. The situation seems to be deteriorating, i am seriously thinging of getting visas for the family and bugging out.

The Surayud government after the last coup was the cleanest government I have seen in Thailand so far.....

• Like 1

Seems some Farang never listen

If its to hot in the kitchen get out

I bend with the wind and find living In Thailand so easy

Seems some Farang never listen

If its to hot in the kitchen get out

I bend with the wind and find living In Thailand so easy

yeah, good for you then, i got a kid to think about and this place has a questionable future at best.

• Like 1

The Surayud government after the last coup was the cleanest government I have seen in Thailand so far.....

but is that a forsure this time, i hear different sounds this time whispers of war.