Thai Lesson; free 3 hours sample, by Thai writer with published works.

LOWH

Hello everyone,

I'm Thai-Chinese, Thai nationality. I educated BA in communication arts from Chulalongkorn University. Recently, I've been teaching Thai to my boyfriend. He suggested that maybe I should teach other foreigners.

I'm excellent at English, IELTs score was 6/9. My works required translating from many English articles and news. I am a writer and I have my work publishing in national best selling movie magazine in Thailand.

I will give you sample for 3 hours lessons, via Skype. If you're satisfied with the course and would like to continue further, we can continue and agree with the price later.

There's no books yet, and I'll teach you old fashion ways Thai people had learned. Strong foundation with excellent result. According to my bf, he can make short sentences after 3 lessons and he love it !!!

Nice to meet you all.

Info:

*contact details removed by SlyAnimal*

The post is my intention to offer a chance to learn Thai with someone native with writing experiences but not a teacher. So, I introduced myself is all I've done. Who I am, and what's my job. Some of background.

I will teach for free because I have none experiences and not a professional teacher.

Some replies have been removed/edited.

Trolling is against the board rules, please keep that in mind when you post.

Contact details and an external website link have also been removed as per board rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand