Suthep aims for 'endgame' this week

Lite Beer

"Caretaker Deputy PM and Finance Minister Kittirat Na-Ranong, meanwhile, expressed concern that the political crisis might affect the economy."

Mr Kittirat, the economy has already been affected, almost fatally, by the billions of baht that have vanished out of treasury and State run organizations. Your government is technically bankrupt right now, without even considering the protests.

I would like any yellow to document the "What" billions of baht that disappeared for paying farmer's for their Rice,.

On September 7, 2013 130 billion baht was earmarked for the rice payments to the Farmers and approved by the cabinet. The Democrats called for a budget review that held up rice payment, then the Democrats resigned from the government in mass . PM Yingluck dissolved the house and called an election., as a caretaker government they do not have authority to pay the farmers with those earmarked funds.

As a result that money is still in the Thai budget "untouched". so kindly document your statement by Baht amounts, that disappeared to where?

Cheers

I am merely an observer. I am neither red nor yellow

but I see, read, hear, experience.

The billions you refer to was PASSED BY GOVERNMENT TO PAY FARMERS and they also PASSED A BILL TO BORROW but alas.. There is no money because no,one will lend to the government so alas.. Big ideas small bank account and no bloody money

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

The money is part of the 2013-2014 Thai budget , it was approved by the PTP and the Cabinet, the budget need to be approved by the house, the Democrat's asked for a budget review before the vote. They then resigned in mass before the Budget was approved, the money is not a loan, it is a part of the budget for the new fiscal year.

The money is still untouched, the loan that was requested to pay the farmers because the caretaker government do not have the approval to spent the earmarked money.

As the yellows have been quoting the billions that have "DISAPPEARED" I simply requested them to document their contention, how much disappeared? and from where those moneys disappeared from?

Cheers

You've mentioned this "budget review" in a number of posts now. Do you have any links to anything about it? Or is just another thing that you've made up?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAWN

We move onto the 32nd final push. Amazing it even makes headlines. (or maybe not when you look at what paper it is.)

And yet your beloved PM is in hiding, and government is slowly falling apart .

Sure you still want to cheer for the loosing side?

Edited by whoisyourdaddy

I guess the RS/UDD will demand relevant authorities to release the name of financiers of the violence protests.

The financiers would be the government. They're the ones that pay the police.

I guess your spinning is getting you dizzy. Of course the government pay the police force. Are you so scared that RS/UDD will demand relevant authorities to release the name of financiers of the violence protests?

Why would I be scared of the names being released? Would you be scared if the names of the financiers of the 2010 violent protests were released? What about the names of financiers of the bombers and shooters attacking PRDC rallies? Wouldn't it be interesting to know who they are?

There is no reason for me to scare.

And why bother in saying "The financiers would be the government. They're the ones that pay the police." Of course the government pay the police force.

Because you asked who the financiers were. The financiers are the government, since they're the ones that pay the police.

And why bother in saying "The financiers would be the government. They're the ones that pay the police." Of course the government pay the police force.

Because you asked who the financiers were. The financiers are the government, since they're the ones that pay the police.

Hahahaha, what a laugh. I asked you who the financiers were????? Another spin. You are really dizzy from all your spins.

Game Over in front of Central World.

The misguided, misled protesters should pity their violent leaders to clear all those illegal structures. Maybe BMA, workers should do that. I think BMA has forgotten long ago that these are illegal structures especially those in the middle of the roads.

bobbonzo post # 18

what happen to 'no negotiations' ? now he wants to talk ?

That is true .

However remember that you go into talks in a position of strength not desperation.

bobbonzo post # 18

what happen to 'no negotiations' ? now he wants to talk ?

That is true .

However remember that you go into talks in a position of strength not desperation.

There was this guy Hitler who led an army against Stalingard whose imminent fall he believed would end the war with Russia. And every day he would say, "we just need one more day for victory." It didn't turn out so well for him or for a million of his soldiers. Suthep has had really very little challenge to his insurrection to date; but he may have become too complacent in believeing the oposition is on the verge of defeat.

The final push rant was getting a little boring and repetitive. Good to see something fresh now it's the endgame but please don't abuse the term.

What is actually really getting boring is people like you coming out with uuuugh not another 'final push' and 'endgame' comments.

Did you even bother your arse to read the content.... If you did, you would have seen that the headline is twisted to make it look like a final push, when in fact Suthep not once declares this.

His only reference to it was to warn the reds not to bother coming to fight because it would accelerate the endgame. Which it probably would should there be massive bloodshed.

Agreed, what he's saying is 'you can't touch us because if you do my military mates will come out and take over" and then taunts the PTP to have a go.

If the military came out and made a statement to the fact that they would support any popularly elected government (as in western democracies) there would not be this ongoing farce.

Instead we have the military playing coy, hinting at, but not saying, they'll step in at the appropriate moment.

i.e. when the situation gets out of hand.

Meanwhile we have paid protesters interfering with the proper functioning of government departments and the military standing by.

Endgame by continuing to attack a company ( it's staff , shareholders and customers) that has nothing whatever to do with Shin...trying to manipulate profit for someone. Endgame.? No...scandalous and disgraceful certainly

Endgame by continuing to attack a company ( it's staff , shareholders and customers) that has nothing whatever to do with Shin...trying to manipulate profit for someone. Endgame.? No...scandalous and disgraceful certainly

It is not possible to say for certain that the Shinawatras do not still have shares in AIS, Thaicom etc.

Last year shares were sold by Temasek to unnamed individuals hiding behind a Thai NVDR company - the shareholders of which have not been disclosed.

If the SET would disclose these shareholders, as they do with other companies, then it would be possible to know

The true and final end game push will not come from Suthep, but rather the court system.

When Yingluck realizes that she will be facing jail time for her part in the rice scam, as fast

as lightning she will be on a private jet to Dubai with boxes of money. Exactly the same as Thaksin...

Actually Thaksin was overthrown when he was at the UN General Assembly, but don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

What a bunch of B/S, been hearing about his end game every week for months now!

So have the rice farmers who have not been paid.

Without a free election there will never be an end game!

I agree but from what I have seen from your posts you have a certain take on democratically elections which is somewhat odd. I'm a farang just as you are (?) but if I were to be given the choice between certain dictatorship (PTP) and not quite certain dictatorship (Dem's) I know which I would choose. If you have a wonton desire to be a slave then go for it and be chuffed but please don't drag others into certain servitude with you.

You seem to forget as a Farang you have no rights of any choice, that is best left to the Thai citizens of the country., Truthfully so.

I have a choice only, to chose to live in Thailand or to leave just like any other Farang, What ever happens I will choose Thailand as my home as I left the land of slavery 14 years ago!

Do not show how clueless you are by stating anything will change for anyone other than (Rich and Politicians) being in the country who ever controls the Government of Thailand, I will live with,

Farangs (yellows) are hypocrites in the sense they grew up in Democracies, earned their government pensions come to Thailand to take advantage of cheap cost of living and then fight against the improvement of living/ working condition for the Thai working class and farmers because it is going to decrease their purchasing power!

Cheers

unless of course you end up in the Red Killing Fields

He said Thailand's GDP has been revised down from 4 to 3 per cent because a new government has yet to be formed

OMG! Suthep needs to be put in power fast, because the GDP growth is only 3%!! He'll save the economy from..., erm...., himself ! Just like last time:

post-199953-0-49664500-1393156948_thumb.

(Source TradingStatistics)

R-i-g-h-t whistling.gif

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

Is this the final, final end game for this week ? crazy.gifcrazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

No No before he was beating the dead horse with the final push stick. He beat it so much it is broken.

beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAubeatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Now he has a new tactic. he will beat the same horse with a new stick.

beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu It is called the endgame stick and the horse will come to life.

He said Thailand's GDP has been revised down from 4 to 3 per cent because a new government has yet to be formed

OMG! Suthep needs to be put in power fast, because the GDP growth is only 3%!! He'll save the economy from..., erm...., himself ! Just like last time:

attachicon.gifthailand-gdp-history.jpg

(Source TradingStatistics)

R-i-g-h-t whistling.gif

And if this government is reformed it will be down to 2 per cent....?