DARK SOULS II

Tahmid

Sorry for the title caps xD Adrenaline xD

So yeah, anyone pre-ordering this thing? And if so how are you planning to? I want a physical copy, the Black Armour Edition, or if possible the Collector's Edition. But Play-Asia isn't giving a good deal. Free Shipping for Standard Edition but charging for Black Armour Edition =/ Other than that, I donno where else to look at. Amazon is an option but they would also charge shipping, and from US to here it's going to be hefty is my guess x_x

Anyone with any idea?

Shipping shouldn't cost too much from the US - however, I had heard that Amazon was all out of preorders for the Black Armour Edition. For me, I just preordered it on PSN. I won't have a disc I can lose, and I can start downloading it from midnight on release!

Yeah. Amazon ran out :'(

PlayAsia is the only option I guess, they'll ship after the game releases. So that's another 4-5 days wait :'( Also they are charging $60 for the game + $20 for FedEX shipping =|

Worst case scenerio is I guess I'll need to get it on Steam. But even that doesn't have a Preorder option =/ Or there's always i27 in MBK.

Oh btw, you know if it will be cross platform? I.e. PC and PS3 and XBOX player crossover.

Yay! One more into the brotherhood ^^

Just a fair warning, oz893. Be prepared to die. Be VERY prepared to die. Because death will be the one thing you'll meet over and over again in Dark Souls biggrin.pngbiggrin.png So make sure you learn from your deaths, cause in Dark Souls, death is your best teacher. Least that was the case in the first game.

Edited by Tahmid