Singaporeans staying away from Bangkok

webfact

Not many tourists go to violent places for relaxy massage and be happy snaps with their Ipods, lets be frank, Thailand has stuffed up big time in the Tourism market place , how many times over the past two decades has this happened and they keep coming back, it is a wounder a tourism industry even exist, so don't whinge when a crowd like the PTP rip off the Rice farmers, save a thought for the tourist , that now spends money in a another countrycoffee1.gif

This is the reason 90% keep coming back

bulb-garden.jpg

Is that a photo from TAT's fertility promotion for Vietnamese?

Looks more like a lineup from the bar in Star Wars.

some pretty mangy mutts in that pic.......singapore men wouldnt do em for free never mind paying for the "priviledge"

Not many tourists go to violent places for relaxy massage and be happy snaps with their Ipods, lets be frank, Thailand has stuffed up big time in the Tourism market place , how many times over the past two decades has this happened and they keep coming back, it is a wounder a tourism industry even exist, so don't whinge when a crowd like the PTP rip off the Rice farmers, save a thought for the tourist , that now spends money in a another countrycoffee1.gif

This is the reason 90% keep coming back

bulb-garden.jpg

I beg to differ..fairer and jap/korean look gals makes them coming back..

Sent from my i-mobile IQX Bliz using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so bad you people only like my country for this.

You people!!

Not me and many others like me.

I live and work here, I like it because I have a good job with good people which gives me a good life which means nice house, meals out and good holidays.

I like Thailand and Thai people, you, however, let it down.

• Like 2

In that photo, the back all looks like dudes. But I see a coupe of girls in the front row that look cute.

If i saw that photo --without any context attached--I'd bet good money that the children in the front row were daughters of the gals in the back row...

Edited by cloghead
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

this people dont have to come here.

we dont want here.

can stay singapore.

You are a real piece of work. Yellow breasted, big faced clowns like you are why this country is facing civil war.

so bad you people only like my country for this.

Sex tourism is a very small part of the tourist economy.

The nasty foreigners didn't bring the sex trade to Thailand. The kennels that you clowns run, for the domestic trade, are the real shame. At least the girls working the tourists get some time off, to go outside and breath some air!

BTW, how many mia nois have you? Quite the righteous society you have here!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

we dont want here.

can stay singapore.

Singapore people, they Chinese ! Same same Thaksin, same same Abhisit, same same YOU !!! :)

Well,not all Singaporeans are Chinese though the majority are..

Sent from my i-mobile IQX Octa using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not only Singaporeans, many many others also. Including 'Mr. Slowhand'Eric Clapton who c anceled his gig in Bkk.

Thanks Yellow Mob.Thanks piccolo Duce. Many guitar rock fans in Bangkok thanks you...- Not!

Edited by Mentors

we dont want here.

can stay singapore.

It is quite disappointing to see your comment. Not only Singaporeans like to come to Thailand for a good massage, nice delicacies, shopping spree, sightseeing and night activities. Singaporean also learn and respect the Thai culture. Not only this, some of my Singaporeans who have Thai friends, Thai girlfriends, Thai wife or Thai business associates are also concerned with the Thai politics and also helping in hand to see a better Thailand.