Car Leasing In Bangkok

Mods: I'm not sure if this is a Bangkok subject or a Motors subject but I assume I'll get more responses posting it here. Please move if needed

There used to be a web page that listed the various car lease companies in Bangkok but I can't find it now...

For those of you that are leasing cars, which lease company do you recommend and why? Our lease is coming up for renewal so I'd like to do some comparison shopping on the prices because the first quote that has come back for a replacement car seems high. The service has been OK from the current company but not so good that I feel incredibly loyal to them.

And for those that ask, yes, I'm looking at the option of buying a car but it all depends on lease prices and how long we expect to be staying here.

Also, what are your opinions on the following cars:

• Toyota Camry
  • Honda Accord
  • Nissan Teana
  • Toyota Wish

We currently have a yr2000 Accord and I'm looking for something of a similar size. I'm not interested in SUVs but am considering a Wish (or similar).

Finally... if you're leasing one of the above cars, I'd be very grateful if you'd list how much it costs per month either here or via PM.

Thanks all! :o

Mods: I'm not sure if this is a Bangkok subject or a Motors subject but I assume I'll get more responses posting it here. Please move if needed

There used to be a web page that listed the various car lease companies in Bangkok but I can't find it now...

For those of you that are leasing cars, which lease company do you recommend and why? Our lease is coming up for renewal so I'd like to do some comparison shopping on the prices because the first quote that has come back for a replacement car seems high. The service has been OK from the current company but not so good that I feel incredibly loyal to them.

And for those that ask, yes, I'm looking at the option of buying a car but it all depends on lease prices and how long we expect to be staying here.

Also, what are your opinions on the following cars:

• Toyota Camry
  • Honda Accord
  • Nissan Teana
  • Toyota Wish

We currently have a yr2000 Accord and I'm looking for something of a similar size. I'm not interested in SUVs but am considering a Wish (or similar).

Finally... if you're leasing one of the above cars, I'd be very grateful if you'd list how much it costs per month either here or via PM.

Thanks all! :o

Is this one?

Thailand Leased Autos

Edited by Kujah