Tourist Visa Extention Lardprao or Jomtien

I am currently in Bkk and thinking of going to Jomtien for the extention as they have temporarily relocated the Immigration office to Lardprao which is probably more crowded and also fairly remote in Bkk. Can I go to Jomtien (just connect it with a 2 day stay to get a break from Bkk) Anybody experience which of the two is the easier option? (I guess, legally I would be able to extent just at any immigration office in the country???) Tnx for advise in advance.

There is another office besides Lad Phrao and it has been reported as being less crowded. See: Immigration services at Cheang Wattana now suspended

You could do in Jomtien but you will need an address for there to put on the application form. A hotel address would be accepted.

Tnx for the quick reply. Are you aware, if this is the right form:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/file/7-tm7-extension-of-temporary-stay-in-the-kingdom-application-form/

Tnx

Avoid Ladprao, really nightmare. Just do my NON-O extension today.

Ladphrao immigration is crowded and the staff a bit swamped, but hardly a nightmare. In the past couple of weeks did my 90-day then went back to do my annual extension and everything went smoothly, in and out in two hours. They are doing the best they can I think given the small size and the fact that the current situation requires them to do procedures not normally done there.

I prefer Chaeng Wattana (though the Ladphrao office is much more convenient for me) but I appreciate the efforts of the staff at Ladphrao. they have a tough job.