Isaan - Where Have New House For Rent ? Help Pls

expat2000

HOUSE for RENT anyplace in ISAAN ?

My Gf and I live in Pattaya, and tired of it. We're also "exspecting" a new family member around new year - so, time to move.

Any reader here who live in ISAAN, who know about any house for rent between 5-10.000 rent monthly ?

Would like in/near town, house 0-3 year max. Well maintained and look nice.

2-3 beds, secure and quiet location would be a dream.

We are both quiet people, no party animals or drinkers - so good teenant promised.

If you know any nice "New" house for rent - "pm" me, or post it here pls.

Best regards from "expat2000" :o

Issan is a massive place. if you want near town, then think about Udon Thai, Korat, Khon Kaen or Nong Khai. Unless you can narrow it down it will be hard to give good advise. Why not visit a couple of places & then drive around for a few days looking for "for rent" signs & then go back & get your stuff once the place is rented?

HOUSE for RENT anyplace in ISAAN ?

My Gf and I live in Pattaya, and tired of it. We're also "exspecting" a new family member around new year - so, time to move.

Any reader here who live in ISAAN, who know about any house for rent between 5-10.000 rent monthly ?

Would like in/near town, house 0-3 year max. Well maintained and look nice.

2-3 beds, secure and quiet location would be a dream.

We are both quiet people, no party animals or drinkers - so good teenant promised.

If you know any nice "New" house for rent - "pm" me, or post it here pls.

Best regards from "expat2000" :o

If interested in moving to Udon have 2 bdrm/2 bath townhouse (2 story) for rent. Partially furnished, with A/C, western style kitchen and bathrooms. 5000 bt plus security depost. Near airport area in the vicinity of Asawamit Rd. Short and long term avail, PM me for more info, pictures available.

ANY CITY IN ISAAN are of interest. Please mail me if you JUST SEEN a NICE HOUSE FOR RENT.

Have already "drive around" many places in Isaan, without any luck. Any place in Isaan are of interest, IN / NEAR CITY.

Not want to mention only 1 city, as this will make other members think "That city ONLY" are of interest. *** Please mail me if U see a Nice newer house for rent NOW ***

ANY CITY IN ISAAN are of interest. Please mail me if you JUST SEEN a NICE HOUSE FOR RENT.

Have already "drive around" many places in Isaan, without any luck. Any place in Isaan are of interest, IN / NEAR CITY.

Not want to mention only 1 city, as this will make other members think "That city ONLY" are of interest. *** Please mail me if U see a Nice newer house for rent NOW ***

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you are that interested, why did you not reply to my PM. We have others, apart from those on the site.

But if you are that interested, why did you not reply to my PM. We have others, apart from those on the site.

I have received this reply by PM from the person concerned. Once more you try to help people and get kicked in the face.

Best wishes to you.

"YES SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!! " (with a HAPPY Smilie attach I would take it as a JOKE)

Hmmmmmmmmmm .......

NO REASON for you to INSULT me ON the net !

With 4.000 posts you should be well aware of the function : PM - and USE IT WHEN U ARE SO AGGRESSIVE and/or CONTROLLING of other people - and what YOU THINK / WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO DO.

"why I didn't response to ur PM ?

Because I dont find the houses on ur web page interesting - nor do I

find Surin on top of my list.

People are different (thank God) and some people like 10 year old "run down" houses, other people look for newer, fresher place to live.

After reading ur "public response" to me - I think I might not like the foreigners in Surin either, if they're hostile, same you seem to be.

Compared with other cities in Isaan - "your" houses and their conditions - compared to the rentals - are a RIP OFF !!!

Maybe thats why they STAY EMPTY for a long time too ...........

I didn't come to Thailand to argue with other foreigners - I think we should be NICE - POLITE AND HELPFUL TO EACHOTHER --- rather than make problems for eachother. Hope you will axcept that other people not always do what YOU want them to do - and leave it, without your negative "comments".

Interesting that you are so nice and polite to your customers - but so different on the net ......

What the hill is he on about.

" Any place in Isaan.NOW...........but not Surin

The guy replied like some Seargaent-major addressing his troops, and I tried to make light hearted of it before I replied. As it happens there is an English builder here, building new properties on a well to do estate, just to rent to some of the dozens of Farang moving into the area. We already have around 3000-4000, and that number is increasing weekly.

It is not as if I insulted the guy. I suspect a troll. Maybe even a real one if he's from Scadinavia :o

But he does mention I'm nice to my customers. How would a newbie know that if he had not originated from Surin. I think I know who you are.

Edited by lampard10

I have received this reply by PM from the person concerned. Once more you try to help people and get kicked in the face.

Best wishes to you.

"YES SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!! " (with a HAPPY Smilie attach I would take it as a JOKE)

Hmmmmmmmmmm .......

NO REASON for you to INSULT me ON the net !

With 4.000 posts you should be well aware of the function : PM - and USE IT WHEN U ARE SO AGGRESSIVE and/or CONTROLLING of other people - and what YOU THINK / WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO DO.

"why I didn't response to ur PM ?

Because I dont find the houses on ur web page interesting - nor do I

find Surin on top of my list.

People are different (thank God) and some people like 10 year old "run down" houses, other people look for newer, fresher place to live.

After reading ur "public response" to me - I think I might not like the foreigners in Surin either, if they're hostile, same you seem to be.

Compared with other cities in Isaan - "your" houses and their conditions - compared to the rentals - are a RIP OFF !!!

Maybe thats why they STAY EMPTY for a long time too ...........

I didn't come to Thailand to argue with other foreigners - I think we should be NICE - POLITE AND HELPFUL TO EACHOTHER --- rather than make problems for eachother. Hope you will axcept that other people not always do what YOU want them to do - and leave it, without your negative "comments".

Interesting that you are so nice and polite to your customers - but so different on the net ......

What the hill is he on about.

" Any place in Isaan.NOW...........but not Surin

The guy replied like some Seargaent-major addressing his troops, and I tried to make light hearted of it before I replied. As it happens there is an English builder here, building new properties on a well to do estate, just to rent to some of the dozens of Farang moving into the area. We already have around 3000-4000, and that number is increasing weekly.

It is not as if I insulted the guy. I suspect a troll. Maybe even a real one if he's from Scadinavia :o

But he does mention I'm nice to my customers. How would a newbie know that if he had not originated from Surin. I think I know who you are.

Lampard10 :

We're sitting here and having a good laughter - txs to you.

You first insult people and being quit rude on the net.

Then you copy a PM ( private mail = PRIVATE MAIL ) O N the net. ON THE NET.

Then you try to make some very cheap comments about people you dont know.

Sorry Sir, behaving like you do is just so ..........

No reaon to reply your last mail or your behavior.

We just get down to the level of "behavior", that you just shown.

You already have no life except Internet, with 4.000 posts here alone. Says enough about you, and how doll and boring Surin obviously must be. Now we know Surin realy is a "last choice".

Continue your fight here alone, and go on insult people, alone. You only loose customers, friends and - get a worse reputation......

Signing of this web page, thanks to your "friendly behavior".

( and much wiser about some people in Surin)

PS : u say u know me/us, why dont u pop in for a chat and a cold one ?

Time will tell.