Roneo Mimeograph For Primary School

boppia

I'm interested in buying a roneo machine for a primary school in the countryside. The problem is I have no idea where to find them in BKK. If anyone knows the name of a business which sells these machines please post its address or website here. Maybe there is a special area in BKK that sells this type of stuf if so where?

Thanks in advance for any responses

Are those the ones with waxed sheets that you type/write on then attatch to a roller, add some sort of alchohol and wind :D ? I haven't seen one of those since I was a child at school and it was a treat to help the headmaster's secretary. that wasaround 35 years ago :o . Sorry I couldn't be much help but good luck. :D

Yes, it would be helpful to be more descriptive of the machine. There are a number of office machine supply places and I'll keep an eye out, if I know what to look for.

Actually I think there is a new type of roneo that copies in some way like a copy machine but its cheaper. I would guess the quality of its copies aren't as good as copiers but good enough for handouts. To be honest I really don't know what to call the thing. I would like to go to an shop that has different choices. But copiers are quite expensive and even more expensive to maintain and repair from what I gather.