Please Help to Find Computer RAM

DogNo1

Hi,

I bought a new Lenovo computer today that came with 4 GB of RAM installed at Advice (thanks for the recommendation) at Phantip in Bangkok. I took it to a notebook repair shop in Phantip to have another 4GB put in and an SSD installed. We were surprised that the new computer (S410P) is "green" and will only run on DDR3L RAM. No store in Phantip carried the new low-voltage DDR3L. I checked Lazada online and they don't appear to have it. Does any TV computer expert know where I might find it in Thailand? The complete specification is: 4GB 1RX8PC3L-12800S-11-11-B2. it apparently has been used in Macs for a while. Any help in finding a 4GB SoDIMM will be much appreciated. ?

FOUND by a friendly technician at IT House (an Apple repair shop) in Phantip. DDR3L memory is very scarce right now since it is only appearing in new model computers (mine a Lenovo S410P. My sincere thanks to IT House for their exhaustive search for the memory. Of course, the price was expensive for the 4GB- 2,500 THB.

FOUND by a friendly technician at IT House (an Apple repair shop) in Phantip. DDR3L memory is very scarce right now since it is only appearing in new model computers (mine a Lenovo S410P. My sincere thanks to IT House for their exhaustive search for the memory. Of course, the price was expensive for the 4GB- 2,500 THB.

Yeah that lovely guy charged you more than double the price they sell for, what a lovely guy.

Have you ran the free program cpu-z to see what he actually put in there?

If something is appearing in new model computers, the last thing it will be is rare.

EDIT: sorry, I'm being a dick there. I should <deleted> and just read threads till I have something constructive to say.

My apologies.

Edited by rhythmworx