renewing license for car, motor cycle and samlor

Samlor license, have a photo of that one?

My experience btw: 1x original is required.

Sent from my D90W using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by stevenl

What is a samior? I have 2 licenses, one for car and one for motorcycle, I only needed one original of the medical certificate and resident letter when renewing and made a copy of each for the other license. I heard some offices do not require a medical certificate when renewing but they took mine.

What is a samior? I have 2 licenses, one for car and one for motorcycle, I only needed one original of the medical certificate and resident letter when renewing and made a copy of each for the other license. I heard some offices do not require a medical certificate when renewing but they took mine.

3 (saam)-wheeled (lor) vehicle, so motorbike with sidecar or the tuktuk type of vehicles.

AFAIK there is no samlor license, so I am very, very curious to the OP's DL for that.

Edited by stevenl

Hi All, returned to day with all three licenses, they were a little reluctant to renew The Samlor license, i.e motor tricycle, ( tuk tuk ) as far as I know at the time I obtained this I was the first foreigner in Pattaya to do so, it being a separate driving test to

the car and motor cycle.Documents required were 3 original certificates of residency, 3 separate Doctors certificates, 3 pass port copies, front page and visa.

Tom