Chalerm leaves for Singapore to meet 'senior person'

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There seems to be a lot of assumption in this thread....and no proven facts in regard to what is actually happening! Well done lads. clap2.gif

No one ever said TVF wasn't entertaining rolleyes.gif

can the nation not send an undercover reporter or ask their friends overthere to follow the guy ?

I believe they can and I believe they do employ undercover work. But, REAL investigative reporting in Thailand and put into print/exposed will get you killed or jail time.

There is a lot of bizare comments, I am confused, could Thai visa please say who he is meeting or why this is news ?

Exactly.,,,, If it is a personal trip and he is paying the fare, it is nobodies business. If it is an official trip being paid for by the government, then the people of Thailand should be informed fully of the purpose of the visit and who is participating in the meeting.

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess the people of Thailand are paying for this trip...

But they will not be informed the purpose of this trip. Strange to meet face to face in this

day and age. Guess Chalerm and Thaksin are really spooked about the power of the NSA

to tap virtually all electronic communications...

There is a lot of bizare comments, I am confused, could Thai visa please say who he is meeting or why this is news ?

Exactly.,,,, If it is a personal trip and he is paying the fare, it is nobodies business. If it is an official trip being paid for by the government, then the people of Thailand should be informed fully of the purpose of the visit and who is participating in the meeting.

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess the people of Thailand are paying for this trip...

But they will not be informed the purpose of this trip. Strange to meet face to face in this

day and age. Guess Chalerm and Thaksin are really spooked about the power of the NSA

to tap virtually all electronic communications...

I also believe the Thai taxpayer is paying for all of Chalerm's first class trip. IMO I also believe he is meeting with a very much worried Thaksin.

Not 100% sure if this is a current picture. I presume it is!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No, it is at least a year old maybe more.

Edit, i am wrong it is earlier Jul 5-7 last year. Oh how time whizzes by :(

Edited by GentlemanJim