indian food

flightest

Sabai Sabai about half way along Thaina Rd. in Kata apposite Kwong Shop and Kata Pharmacy is by far the best IMO. Shiva and Sumee, a Nepalese couple run it.

Incidentally, The Kwong Shop is also as good a seafood restaurant as any. Mr. Kwong is a character. He has a full international menu as well as Thai. I have never had a bad meal there. Then next to Sabai Sabai is Bluefin Tavern Tex-Mex. Best Mexican food in Phuket. If you are in a car you might have to park up the street a bit.

Sabai Sabai about half way along Thaina Rd. in Kata apposite Kwong Shop and Kata Pharmacy is by far the best IMO. Shiva and Sumee, a Nepalese couple run it. Incidentally, The Kwong Shop is also as good a seafood restaurant as any. Mr. Kwong is a character. He has a full international menu as well as Thai. I have never had a bad meal there. Then next to Sabai Sabai is Bluefin Tavern Tex-Mex. Best Mexican food in Phuket. If you are in a car you might have to park up the street a bit.

Gone downhill I'm afraid.

I go across the road to the Pakistani guys. Kebab king is the name. Try it and see for yourself.

The best place is Kata beach resort.... Owner Jaspal... You will see in the gazette they have weekly brunches..What I mean is that I think it is the best....

As noted in post #5. thumbsup.gif

Super food. Pricey, but super.

Is there one it Kata Beach Resort now? As far as I knew the buffet was at Karon Sea Sands in Karon near the circle. That is Jaspal's place. Same Jaspal as all the tailors. Super nice guy.

Same place, wrong name. It is Karon Sea Sands Resort...The buffet is there, not anywhere else. Maybe one of his tailor shops is at Kata?

And a true honest tailor shop. I know, oxymoron...but true.

Yep. I mentioned to him once that I never get hassled by his tailor shop staff and he said that his staff is specifically instructed not to hassle people on the street. For that reason alone it is the only place I will go for a tailor. But I digress.