Music Playlist for St.Patrick's Day Parties ! March 17th

A friend asked me to make him up a Playlist of Irish Music for his Bar this St.Patrick's Day

So ,I thought other people might like to have some FUN with it too.

I'm not making anything monetarily and all copyrights belong to whoever owns them ,but it ain't me Lads & Lasses !

I also have made The Wizard's Playlists of Great tunes on my You Tube account , that you might enjoy...over a 1000 videos

I did a Cinco de Mayo Party list ,a Holiday Season list too ,so please enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL180815F58F9A016B

Everyone ,don't forget to wear something Green!

This is meant to be FUN and no politics please !!!

post-35854-0-65313300-1394581386_thumb.j

post-35854-0-95135300-1394581476_thumb.j

Being that Zombie is known by most Thais also, It should probably appear quite prominently. Other Cranberry songs. The Dubliners version of Whiskey In A Jar. Thin Lizzie Whiskey in A Jar. Thin Lizzie songs. You can't overlook The Pogues. I guess for the oldies (older than me, and I've shown my vintage with those songs) The Irish Rovers will set a good mood.

• Like 1

Being that Zombie is known by most Thais also, It should probably appear quite prominently. Other Cranberry songs. The Dubliners version of Whiskey In A Jar. Thin Lizzie Whiskey in A Jar. Thin Lizzie songs. You can't overlook The Pogues. I guess for the oldies (older than me, and I've shown my vintage with those songs) The Irish Rovers will set a good mood.

When I worked in NYC , I met Tommy Makem of The Clancy Brothers.....I have the Whiskey in the Jar and Pogues....look at the list it may bring a tear to your poor heart! ,its free its You Tube!

Edited by TheWizardofRnR

Clancy brothers and Tommy Makem - "God bless England" http://youtu.be/1CySri9RAuQ

I requested No Politics but that's hard to do , cause there are many a good tune

that 's a bit political....so instead of your God Save The Queen request ,cause I'm a Yank of Irish

English Scottish descent with a Polish Mother !

I've added this song to playlist ,but doubt it will ever get to that song ...its on the bottom of the list! & There's 9 hours of Tunes....

Edited by TheWizardofRnR

^^^^

If you are in Bangkok, two songs come to mind:

1. Sting and The Police: Every Move You Make.... Bamboo Bar on Soi 3 does a good job...

2. Bruno Mars: I Wanna Be Billionaire...Club Climax has it on lock on Soi 11...

I will be avoiding that scene, thinking of a popular BG from that spot named Da and otherwise leaning toward some late night bar cart tic tac toe at Nana BTS / Soi 6...

And then regressing to Hilary Soi 4 (the pool one on south east end of Soi 4)...

Actually, my fix is at Family Mart...

Parisienne Walkways

Its on a list somewhere , and the list is too big because ,its a pain in the arse to try to party on St'Pat's Day,

and waste too much time looking up music instead of Drinking to the Music !!!

Plus , not everyone has the same taste in tunes.

BTW , Danny Boy is on there !

post-35854-0-05912400-1394838317_thumb.j

post-35854-0-74276900-1394838429_thumb.j