Thai Army may sue 'red shirt' who called for uprising

webfact

The Bangkok Post has more extensive quotes where he all but admits of carrying out attacks with M-79 grenades and claims other Red Shirt groups are willing/ready for more of the same.

In addition to admitting red shirts have been firing the grenade launchers, he actively encouraged red shirts to loot ATM's of TMB, Bangkok Bank, SCB, and Kungsri Bank.

The Red Shirt Leader also instructed them to steal fuel from petrol stations and loot neighborhood convenience stores.

Inciting hatred , violence , is a law that should be introduced with reforms ,if Thailand doesn't have these already , this will deter the loud mouths to keep their mouths shut, if Thailand has these laws already, the police should do their job and arrests should follow.bah.gif

there is probably a law against inciting riots which could be used if there isn't one against inciting hatred.

Just enjoyed an interesting conversation with my daughter, a university student in England who knows little about what’s happening here ....

‘’So Dad, you’re saying that the Chairman of the Anti-Government Movement is awaiting trial for Murder, the Chairman of the Pro-Government Movement is awaiting trial for Terrorism, the PM is awaiting trial for Negligence and Dereliction of Duty , the Opposition Leader is awaiting trial for murder, the previous PM is hiding in Dubai because he’ll go to prison if he returns to Thailand and there’s billions of dollars missing from the farmer’s payment?”

In a nutshell yes .... She then suggested that Thailand ought to build a new prison pretty damned quickly ... Obviously, she still doesn't understand Thailand

Sadly with all this going on I've lost my hope for Thailand. I have a family here but can't see a bright future for my kids in Thailand. I've put up our house for sale, going back to north Europe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why are the prosecutors not active here. He called publicly to civil war.
“fight the Army“ ; “donate material” ; “borrow petrol from gas stations” ; “Gunfire Breaking Out Day' for Bangkok” ; etc.

This turns out not even the question of evidence. Why he is not sacked immediately?

Don't worry, Khun Tarit of the DSI will be along any minute to announce he's frozen this nutters bank accounts and demand a warrant for his arrest.

CMPO and DSI - champions of justice, law and order. No double standards here. whistling.gif

Tarit has a new thing to investigate now so probably wont want to be involved in anything so petty as incitement to civil war.

It has just been suggested that he has extraordinary wealth and that a luxury resort he owns encroaches on public land. (reported elsewhere yesterday)

This of course means that he, as the head of the DSI, will be charged with investigating himself.

I suspect this investigation could take some time, although the outcome would have to be a foregone conclusion.

• Like 1