Grenade fired at house of Suthep's wife

webfact

Troll posts removed. Don't try and derail this topic. Find the appropriate thread and post there.

Added: Some of you are bordering on losing your posting privilege with your tiring rhetoric. Post about the subject at hand, not party line propaganda. That applies equally to both sides of the political debate.

100% agree that postings should be on topic and not repeating the same old yellow or red or multicolour crap time and again. Facts are useful and accusing other posters of this and that position is a personal attack and should be prevented. Stick to the facts and not personal political opinions which most of us do not give a sh**t about.

There are usually few facts, little investigation conducted; which leads us to wonder and comment.

Isn't that what a forum is all about? Or don't you like freedom of expression and discussion?

• Like 2

I am happy to read that this lady was not injured in this cowardly and despicable attack on her home. I also hope that she is able to deal with the trauma shock of being so close to an explosion.

Violence must end for any progress to be made. It only leads to further violence, and should be condemned outright by both sides.

OH here we go you are condeming this but not condeming what suthep's guards (thugs) do. I see.

I am happy to read that this lady was not injured in this cowardly and despicable attack on her home. I also hope that she is able to deal with the trauma shock of being so close to an explosion.

Violence must end for any progress to be made. It only leads to further violence, and should be condemned outright by both sides.

OH here we go you are condeming this but not condeming what suthep's guards (thugs) do. I see.

has she blamed anyone in her post..no..breath in before you post trollboy..mh will be along soon to condemn you for your lack of proof reading...coffee1.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The M79 grenade launcher attacks continue.

Along with subsequent police inactivity.

You would think that CCTV would be posted everywhere to pick these incidents up, this includes everyone with a high profile, sloppy security ,sloppy police work.

I am not sure what the area around their house is like but how many cameras would it take to cover a 400 m radius?

I suppose suthep has enough "guards" to cover the necessary area though if he wanted to use that many.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The M79 grenade launcher attacks continue.

Along with subsequent police inactivity.

You would think that CCTV would be posted everywhere to pick these incidents up, this includes everyone with a high profile, sloppy security ,sloppy police work.

I am not sure what the area around their house is like but how many cameras would it take to cover a 400 m radius?

I suppose suthep has enough "guards" to cover the necessary area though if he wanted to use that many.

2,300 apparently.

The headline seems unusual. Does Khun Suthep not share a house with his wife, so wouldn't it be his house too? Or do they live separately?

From the article in The Nation:

Srisakul Promphan, Suthep's wife, posted a message on her Facebook wall that a M79 grenade was fired at her house and it landed in the lawn near the dining room.

So the full facts of this "story" come from the "victim's" FB page? I assume she is some sort of munitions expert as she was so able to accurately describe the device?

Edited by lomatopo

By the way, just exactly how may wives does Suthep have? If Suthep only has one wife, why would she lives in a different house? This weird story is getting weirder as you examine closer into the details of it.

Edited by TheReporter

By the way, just exactly how may wives does Suthep have? If Suthep only has one wife, why would she lives in a different house? This weird story is getting weirder as you examine closer into the details of it.

Nothing weird about this story.

Those who brook no opposition resorted to violence against an easy target, their favourite kind.

There are many reasons why couples may live apart, none of them are our concern.

The people firing these grenades are scum simple as..

However for being intended to intimidate, not one single attack that's alleged to be of the intimidation type has worked, The ones that have caused loss of life are just disgusting acts or barbarism and murder.

The people firing these grenades are scum simple as..

However for being intended to intimidate, not one single attack that's alleged to be of the intimidation type has worked, The ones that have caused loss of life are just disgusting acts or barbarism and murder.

Err...at least this one hanged her whistle:

A rally leader who blew a whistle at the former wife of fugitive Thaksin Shinawatra announced on Friday that she has decided to suspend her political activities following bomb attacks at her house and her mother's Khao Yai residence.The suspension is for the safety of her family, her mother’s and the students of her mother’s school, Taya Teepsuwan wrote on her Facebook page.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Taya-pulls-back-for-safety-of-family-and-students-30228601.html

• Like 1