PM Yingluck to face probe for Nakhon Ratchasima's red-shirt rally

webfact

Wouldn't it make sense to go after the people that attended or said things, rather than someone who has no control over what anyone does?

Well you'd think so, but hey, when needs must and you've got your part in a judicial coup to play, anything goes .................

Is that the best YOU can do? Your posts are nothing but troll posts. Move along now. Your betters are trying to have a discussion here.

"Your betters are trying to have a discussion here."

And it will all be for the better if nobody has an opposing trolling view point. OK, I understand the rules now. Carry on with your superior discussion. coffee1.gif

Interesting to see all these attempts at a "judicial coup" unfold.

This is what Suthep and his handlers are waiting for, while hunkered down in Lumpini......They have passed the baton to their buddies in the judiciary.

Here, yawn, yawn...is another peel to this unfolding onion.

The electoral majority is on to this Elitist, anti-democratic game, and watching....watching....... preparing.....preparing.

There was a media hiccup in this headline however.....Where was the "caretaker" thing they have inserted at every opportunity....I don't recall ever seeing that in the media of other Electoral democracies, between when a Govt. calls an election and the election itself.........Just PAD-Dem folderol.

How can this poster get everything so wrong? Judicial coup? My @r$e! Fact is that the Thaksin regime has been trying to take over the judiciary for many years. It is only because there are some good people there who are doing their best to preserve the independence of the judiciary that Thaksin has not yet seized complete and dictatorial power. Fact is that Thaksin and his cohorts have been guilty of legal coercian, extra judicial killings and human rights violations for many years. I am only quoting what independent bodies, such as Amnesty International and so on have reported over the years. And once again you are a poster repeating the 'elitist' lie. There is no one more elitist than Thaksin with his billions of baht shopping in Louis Vuitton, Paris whilst his accolytes were committing arson in Bangkok. If you talk about new money versus old, there's some truth in that, but you you repeat the same propagada straight out of Thaksin's Robert Amsterdam's mouth. Your utter nonsense is so transparent that it beggars belief, but I respond to give you a chance to think about your false words.

• Like 2

The yellow nut-sacks are just about out of all options, all they are left with is the idiotic and the ridiculous to choose from to achieve their coup.

Games over clowns, pack up the tents and go home.

Yet another new poster doing Thaksin's dirty work for him. Please correct me if I am wrong about this!

• Like 1

This is what Suthep and his handlers are waiting for, while hunkered down in Lumpini......They have passed the baton to their buddies in the judiciary.

The electoral majority is on to this Elitist, anti-democratic game, and watching....watching....... preparing.....preparing.

There was a media hiccup in this headline however.....Where was the "caretaker" thing they have inserted at every opportunity....I don't recall ever seeing that in the media of other Electoral democracies, between when a Govt. calls an election and the election itself.........Just PAD-Dem folderol.

I month ago all you red supporter where saying

"ITS ALL OVER FOR SUTHEP"

Many of us said 1 month ago

No pt 1 has finished and Part 2 has not started

This was all planed when the Dems said

GIVE YINGLUK ENOUGH ROPE AND SHE"LL HANG HERSELF

seems she is very predictable

You must love North Korean democracy. The leader gets 100% of the votes (electoral majority) and doesn't have to follow any laws (Pheu Thai/ Thaksin)

Boooooooooring.

But who cares what it takes to get this bunch of idiots out.

If it takes a judicial coup and suthep and his elite backers etc etc..... I don't really care.

Complain all you like, you ar on the wrong side of the fence and for your blatant ignorance of what is good for the country, then I am so glad to see you suffer and squirm at almost every political news report.

I am happy that you are unhappy.

• Like 2

Wouldn't it make sense to go after the people that attended or said things, rather than someone who has no control over what anyone does?

In the UK, if the government of the day let it's MP's go to public meetings and allowed them to spout rebellious rhetoric such as this on a stage in front rabid supporters, the MP's in question would be forced to resign straight away and the prime Minister/government would be brought down for something like this. The press and opposition would absolutely crucify them and rightly so.

Whether she likes it or not it his her party and her responsibility to keep them in check, it goes hand-in-hand with the job - there again she didn't know what she was letting herself in for and should have stuck to her initial reservations (about taking this on) and then had the courage to get out when it all become too much for her - during the flood disaster very early on in her premiership when nobody listened to her or took any notice of what she said!!!

George Galloway used to do it all the time ;)

I month ago all you red supporter where saying

"ITS ALL OVER FOR SUTHEP"

Many of us said 1 month ago

No pt 1 has finished and Part 2 has not started

This was all planed when the Dems said

GIVE YINGLUK ENOUGH ROPE AND SHE"LL HANG HERSELF

seems she is very predictable

Yes and many times Suthep has said this is the final push.. Many of you also said that Yingluck would be gone on the 4th March.. How do these grapes taste?

I'm all for a change, and hopefully for the better, I just don't agree with how it's being done and how you can all look up to a man who's leading an anti corruption movement, who's been as dodgy as a used car salesman in the past..

It's just a matter of time before her tenure on the care takers position will come to an end, and I'm willing to bet that she will actually feel a huge weight off her shoulders, the people of Thailand are the only ones who can get themselves out of this current situation, and they need to be careful of what they wish for, the grass isn't always greener on the other side either.

Makes no odds to me who's in power, nothing will change for the ordinary bloke, it might effect some business people, but to the ordinary layman, like most TVF members, life will go on as if nothings happened and you'll all swap stories in your farang bars about who was right and who was wrong, as long as you can share a beer or two in a civil manner, it will simply be business as usual in the months to come.

• Like 1

This must have been the same gathering of Red shirts and their leader where one Red shirt leader called Dab Daeng said following:

"I have good news to tell my red-shirt brothers and sisters from all provinces. The People’s Democratic Reform Committee members of Suthep (Thaugsuban) at the protest stage in Khao Saming (Trat province) were deservedly given a reception by the locals. Five PDRC people were killed and over 30 injured. The locals welcomed them because they love Suthep a lot...," Dab Daeng told the crowd.

(today he is still a Red shirt leader)

During that same gathering the PT Interior Minister also told the crowd that all Red shirts should carry a gun.

No it wasn't.

But 'shut down Bangkok' is perfectly ok? Gotcha.

I can see why these morons don't want a vote, why would they? Making up this rubbish is so much easier.

Welcome to Burma! cheesy.gif

Are you referring to the red morons who did their best to shut down BKK in 2010 ? You forget to mention the fact that they also tried to burn the place down as well.

Welcome to Thaksinland. cheesy.gif

The yellow nut-sacks are just about out of all options, all they are left with is the idiotic and the ridiculous to choose from to achieve their coup.

Yet another new poster doing Thaksin's dirty work for him. Please correct me if I am wrong about this!

You are wrong, he is the nth reincarnation of pipkins.

offtopic.gif

Oh yeah, pull the "off topic" card when you are exposed for what you are. Why don't you go far away and take all your other personalities and troll mates with you, stop trying to disrupt a very good forum.

Back "on" topic, and Yingluck has brought all this on herself, unless of course you want to heap the blame on her puppeteer. Either way, the so called government has stood back and allowed all this violence to happen and now must pay the price. whistling.gif

In case you hadn’t noticed, the government is doing its utmost very best to get thrown out of office in the most spectacular way!

Even if (quote) "The yellow nut-sacks pack up the tents and go home" this government will end up dismissed or incarcerated within a month!

• Like 1