Suthep predicts violence if Yingluck is ruled guilty and removed

webfact

again this born loser and political clown. he can or will not understand that in a democraty rules the majority and not people wich like to rule. and with this well paid courts behind the yellows/king..... they also have no idea about democracy. they are only interested to serve well paid for sure the yellows :-D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BANGKOK: -- People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) secretary-general Suthep Thaugsuban predicted of political violence from unruly redshirt supporters of the caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra if she is ruled guilty by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NSCC).

I believe Suthep is treading on Chalerms toes. I find Chalerm to be much more accurate when he predicts violence, in fact, he has never been wrong. Uncanny really, predict nightly bombings, and voila, they come to pass. Stick to what you are good at Suthep, continue to point out the corruption, lies and crimes of the PTP.

To ignore the majority is an exercise in folly and an invitation to civil discontent. There is an element of pathetic pathos in the direction the country is taking. So sad ... so avoidable. So insulting and disrespectful to Thailand's absolute symbol.

BANGKOK: -- People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) secretary-general Suthep Thaugsuban predicted of political violence from unruly redshirt supporters of the caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra if she is ruled guilty by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NSCC).

I believe Suthep is treading on Chalerms toes. I find Chalerm to be much more accurate when he predicts violence, in fact, he has never been wrong. Uncanny really, predict nightly bombings, and voila, they come to pass. Stick to what you are good at Suthep, continue to point out the corruption, lies and crimes of the PTP.

To ignore the majority is an exercise in folly and an invitation to civil discontent. There is an element of pathetic pathos in the direction the country is taking. So sad ... so avoidable. So insulting and disrespectful to Thailand's absolute symbol.

What majority are you referring to???

For once this clown is correct.

It is also exactly what he has wanted from day one.

Blood in the streets to give the military a pretext to jump in.

Vile selfish man that he is.

Interesting denial at the end of who is supporting him and backing the PDRC.

If there was no truth in the allegations then couldn't he have just let them slide without any comment.

Obviously, the geriatric brigade is behind him 100%

The end game begins on Friday, lets hope the end game itself ends swiftly and bloodlessly.

So you admit that the red shirts are likely stupid enough to fall into Suthep's trap? If so, we finally agree on something - that the red shirts are stupid smile.png

No.

The Yellow side cannot win, history and a majority of the Thai population are against them.

If this were a game of baseball the mercy rule would be invoked.

Instead of accepting this (and the results of the last 6 elections) the Yellows have decided to back the Reds into a corner and force them to retaliate.

When the dust settles there are 2 possible outcomes:

1. The Reds continue on their merry way, winning elections and leading a free and open democratic country.

2. The Yellows crush the people install a repressive and authoritarian government that results in a highly censored society, guerrilla war in the streets of Bangkok and international sanctions that cripple the economy - all of which will ultimately lead to the downfall of the regime and we revert to outcome 1 listed above.

So in reality there is only one outcome the only real variable is the path taken to arrive there.

Bloody or bloodless?

The ball is in the Yellow's court and it appears they've made their choice.

And that's just too bad and too sad for all involved.

Suthep is now in the "prediction" business - but well he is not very good at it to say the least considering how many times he has predicted the "final battle" now!

"He said it was certain she will not report to the NACC."

Why should she "report" ? She is busy governing!

Suthep is wanted with arrest warrant "to busy" to report to jail because he is demonstrating!

And in case he does not know it - the NACC can not "remove" the PM - they could recommend impeachment to the senate - at most suspend her - but she would still be PM !

Maybe he should read his countries constitution first before he bothers us with more stupid rhetoric! saai.gif

Of course there is going to be violence, simply because u are removing the wrong person, remove the corrupt officials. Surly if one wants to have a blossoming rose plant, you remove the parasites that are chocking it to death?

So Yingluck is the potential "blossoming rose plant" of Thai politics!

you had got to be kidding laugh.png

Enlighten us then as to what's really going on.

" Enlighten us then as to what's really going on."

I would love to but I doubt that George would fancy 15 years in Jail

It ain't George that has to worry mate . You'd better think twice before you post any vague assumptions such as you have.

I think PREM-R is just teasing us about Prem.

Maybe he gets a vicarious thrill about seeing how close to the edge he can get?

Kind of like a nudge nudge, wink wink, know wot I mean 'en?

Quote> "He cited the rice scandal in which Ms Yingluck would have to report to the NACC to hear malfeasance and corruption charges and defend herself end of this month.

He said it was certain she will not report to the NACC."

Says the man who has not reported to the police regarding murder charges....

"Suthep predicts violence if Yingluck is ruled guilty and removed"

Sutherp, the blood will be in her hands.

She stubbornly refused to go and let peace come upon this country.

Yes, the blood wil be on Suthep hands, or are you the only one who have seen any violence before he started his un democratic rallies.

Even you "farangs" supporting will have blood on your hands .

Now they are at Lumpini, but for what what they did before they should have be jailed long time.

Suthep is a sick man, and his supporters are the cancer for this country, he wants the cancer to take over, so the country can die very soon, RIP Thailand.

• Like 1

Suthep is an insurrectionist and therefore a criminal. His followers are also criminals.

In any other country in the world this crook would have been arrested, thrown in jail and put on trial for blocking elections and threatening the legally-elected government.

The only reason this crook isn't dealt with in this way is, surely, that his rich ammart friends control the army and judiciary.

This guy can do any criminal action he wants and he will face no penalty. He could even rob a bank (so long as it wasn't one belonging to his pals) and he would be fine.

Suthep is untouchable in ammart-friendly Thailand!

• Like 1

Yes, the blood wil be on Suthep hands, or are you the only one who have seen any violence before he started his un democratic rallies.

Now they are at Lumpini, but for what what they did before they should have be jailed long time.

Suthep is a sick man, and his supporters are the cancer for this country, he wants the cancer to take over, so the country can die very soon, RIP Thailand.

Absurd!!

Of course there is going to be violence, simply because u are removing the wrong person, remove the corrupt officials. Surly if one wants to have a blossoming rose plant, you remove the parasites that are chocking it to death?

Perhaps it was the sweet smell of corruption that attracted the parasites in the first place. I say throw out the pot with the plant and buy a new one

The army and any internal security forces should already be dealing with the UDD terrorists. But if they are under control of Chalerm and his dept there is no hope.The future could make the IRA in the Uk and Chechen rebels look like a tea party

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

pretty obvious conclusion seeing the udd/reds have already said it will happen if their darling is found guilty, seems that the laws only apply to people that are not red supporters. The udd model of democracy in action, "do as we say, not as we do", plays a big part in it, if they do not get the results they want they will cause untold violence but then thai people are well aware of it after 2010.

All suthep has done here is state the obvious.

you really have no idea about thailand if you don´know the highest courts in thailand are yellow/king controlled and well paid from them :-D

I bet you asked somebody who new that and who was prepared to let in a farang in on all the dirty little secrets the courts get up to

Absurd!!

Ok, absurd is the right word, it is absurd Suthep is on stage and that cancer is not removed yet.

Please answer my first question, did you see any violence before that Suthep came on the streets ?

• Like 2

Why would the blood be on Suthep's hands if the red shirts get violent because the courts find Yingluck guilty? What has Suthep got to do with the court decision?

• Like 1

What a hypocritical deceitful and obnoxious wee twerp!

He has huge quantities of blood on his hands already and he's playing the "Holier that thou" card...???

What ever anyone thinks of the alternatives in Thai leadership.... is this the kind of person ANY intelligent, thinking and reasonable thai citizen would want?

Doubt it!

As a new poster here empireboy (yet another newbie supporting Thaksin) can I just enlighten you about one thing? Suthep has made it quite clear that once there is a reform process here he will quit politics. You see, dear boy, you may be uttering words that have been mailed to you from some PR office, but the facts are totally against your post, which in itself is quite transparent.

• Like 1

Suthep - like all firebrand politicians - is given to hyperbole. But on this occasion - he's correct on every single point he makes. He is correct when he says that the red shirts will go absolutely ape if the NACC finds Yingluck guilty. He is right that they are gearing up their forces and their fight will coalesce around the independent agencies, which the UDD will accuse of trying to subvert democracy. He is right that Yingluck will fail to show up for a second time in front of the NACC later this month. He is right to have the PDRC stand down in the event of an armed UDD confrontation, as the army will step in to administer security. He's right on all these points. He was also right to dismiss the accusations that a 93 year-old man is " masterminding " a conspiracy. Under the rules of the NACC, I think Yingluck is given three opportunities to respond. As she is clearly waiting out the clock, one suspects that a third no-show will lead to a unilateral decision to impeach - which will be thoroughly justified. The Senate at that point will then have the task to vote on that - for which impeachment would require 60 %. It is very possible, therefore, given Yingluck's consistent refusal to cooperate or even acknowledge the NACC, that she will leave public life with the Guinness Book of World Records award for going through public office without ever really having to speak to anyone.

The 60% will be difficult, depending how it goes on March 30th.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Absurd!!

Ok, absurd is the right word, it is absurd Suthep is on stage and that cancer is not removed yet.

Please answer my first question, did you see any violence before that Suthep came on the streets ?

'Did I see any violence before Suthep came on the streets'?? Meaning what exactly?

For once I migh disagree with most of you, whatever side you stay.

Violence will be very limited and short lived. This whole thing is just a big show. Once the winner is declared, the other side will more or less rapidly pack their bags. These extremists (which seem to be on the side of the reds) are a few idiots which will be either imprisoned, run away or just shut up as they cannot display their antics anymore once they are not protected anymore by the rulers.

Suthep is right, however i believe Red Shirts have lost a lot of its supporters.

Just the other day, the Red camp has set up a camp on Sukhumvit road, near Theaparsit road.

There is a stage and a truck playing very loud music with 3 flags

1. Thai

2. Thaksin

3. Red shirt movement

Funny thing is, it is now the second day i drive past morning and late afternoon and no one is there, but 1 fool dancing around waiving the flag.

On many previous occasions when they set up the same thing, there were always people around, but no one now, not even a single taxi driver.

Perhaps all the broken promises and no payment to parents of the supporters are now starting to show, and the only violence expected is from the hardcore's

Suthep is right, however i believe Red Shirts have lost a lot of its supporters.

Just the other day, the Red camp has set up a camp on Sukhumvit road, near Theaparsit road.

There is a stage and a truck playing very loud music with 3 flags

1. Thai

2. Thaksin

3. Red shirt movement

Funny thing is, it is now the second day i drive past morning and late afternoon and no one is there, but 1 fool dancing around waiving the flag.

On many previous occasions when they set up the same thing, there were always people around, but no one now, not even a single taxi driver.

Perhaps all the broken promises and no payment to parents of the supporters are now starting to show, and the only violence expected is from the hardcore's

Could you please relay this irrefutable proof of waning red support to Abhisit and the Democrats and let them know that there is no need to boycott.

What a hypocritical deceitful and obnoxious wee twerp!

He has huge quantities of blood on his hands already and he's playing the "Holier that thou" card...???

What ever anyone thinks of the alternatives in Thai leadership.... is this the kind of person ANY intelligent, thinking and reasonable thai citizen would want?

Doubt it!

As a new poster here empireboy (yet another newbie supporting Thaksin) can I just enlighten you about one thing? Suthep has made it quite clear that once there is a reform process here he will quit politics. You see, dear boy, you may be uttering words that have been mailed to you from some PR office, but the facts are totally against your post, which in itself is quite transparent.

As a relatively old poster here I would caution, dear boy, against actually believing anything Suthep says he intends to do - particularly if it involves politics!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1