Chiang Mai motorists terrorised by 'Samurai Gang'

webfact

Chiang Mai Motorists Terrorised By 'Samurai Gang'
By Khaosod English

13953032471395303349l.jpg
Motorcycle of the two victims

BANGKOK: -- Police in Chiang Mai province are hurting down a gang of teenage motorcyclists who have allegedly gone on rampage to randomly assault motorists.

Police officers at Chang Phueak Chiang Mai Police Station said they have received complaints from several local residents that they have been attacked by the group, which called themselves "Samurai Gang".

In one recent incident, a male teenager claimed he was mobbed and beaten by knife-wielding members of the Samurai Gang as he parked his car at a red light intersection in Mueang district, police said.

Last night the police received reports that a pair of university students were kicked off their running motorcycle by a group of passing motorcyclists on Chiang Mai - Lampang "Superhighway".

The two students, a male and a female who are enrolled in Chiang Mai University, were sent to treat their injuries at Lanna Hospital. Medical workers said the students were wounded in their legs, arms, and waists, but both individuals are in safe condition.

Mr. Abhisit, one of the students, told police he was riding on the motorcycle with his friend shortly after midnight when the suspects approached them fast from behind, then one of the assailants kicked his motorcycle, causing him and his friend to fall down, before speeding away.

Mr. Abhisit insisted he had no previous history of conflicts with anyone. He gave the description of the suspect as a young, lean man with long hair.

Police say they are inspecting CCTV footage in the area to identify the suspects.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1395303247

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-03-20

My Thai staff showed me pics on cm108. There are clear wounds which appear to be inflicted by a sword like blade on a few people who were attacked in hang ding Chiang Mai. Thus the name samurai gang. Aparently there are about 10 in this gang who are out early hours of the morning.

This a lot worse than the news report on here

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Who wrights and prof reads this shyt??????????' Police in Chiang Mai province are hurting down a gang' key word being 'hurting'. Talk about illiteracy.whistling.gif

Apparently no one, including you, proof read your own comments.- "Who wrights..." I think you mean "writes". Yes, talk about illiteracy why don't you. cheesy.gif

It is quaite amzain the poeple how cum on this forim how don't speell wright

tt

Tushay !! clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Hummm

A literate would write....'touché'

Who wrights and prof reads this shyt??????????' Police in Chiang Mai province are hurting down a gang' key word being 'hurting'. Talk about illiteracy.whistling.gif

Apparently no one, including you, proof read your own comments.- "Who wrights..." I think you mean "writes". Yes, talk about illiteracy why don't you. cheesy.gif

Hummm

note to self...must update spell-check dictionary

There was a picture a few weeks ago of a guys bike that showed a large slash through the body clearly caused by a large blade. He apparently was chased for some time before he had to abandon his bike and run away on foot. It makes me wonder what one is supposed to do in situations like this? Especially as a foreigner...not like I can just call 911, keep going and hope the police catch up before I'm caught. The only police out at night are usually out harassing bars for their tea money. What is the 911 equivalent here and, can they speak English?

Maybe its what they call "Thai Justice System". Why arrest, charge, do the trial stuff when the police can just "hurt" them a bit and be done with it.

(you think you're translation of Thai to English would be better? - maybe it was auto-correct did them in and allowed you to piss about their English skills).

Maybe its what they call "Thai Justice System". Why arrest, charge, do the trial stuff when the police can just "hurt" them a bit and be done with it.

(you think you're translation of Thai to English would be better? - maybe it was auto-correct did them in and allowed you to piss about their English skills).

Another who does not understand ironyfacepalm.gif

Who wrights and prof reads this shyt is not slightly illiterate?

How would I go about reporting an incident I had online? Or would i have to do this over the phone? Or in person when I get come back to Chiang Mai? The same exact thing happened to my friends and I about a month ago. We were coming back home pretty late at night, and all three of us were riding on the same bike (stupid I know) then we see three bikes start following us when we got on the superhighway. They hit one of us on the bike so we started going faster, like really fast trying to get away from them. They were chasing us for a couple minutes but those minutes seemed like hours. I was scared for my life. There were 6 of those guys...2 on each bike. They eventually caught up to us and kicked our bike. Luckily we kept balance and instead they fell (karma) They must have been seriously injured because we were all going pretty fast and when I looked behind it seemed like their bodies kept bouncing because of impact. Once they crashed the other bikes stopped following us. I feel very lucky. I'm just wondering if its too late to report? By the way I am a Thai Citizen but raised in the United States if the matters any in getting this looked at seriously by police.

The "Glass HALF FULL" theory might suggest, that the Police intend HURTING the thugs when they track them down. Now, that I'd like to see.

Another who does not understand ironyfacepalm.gif

...And the missus thinks that's what she does with her clothes after they're dry.

Er, isn't it just possible you missed the point (and that goes for the 11 other slow-on-the-uptake posters who pressed the "Like" button)?

It is quaite amzain the poeple how cum on this forim how don't speell wright

tt

Hummm

"Hummm"

Should be "Hmmm" give or take an "m"

T

How would I go about reporting an incident I had online? Or would i have to do this over the phone? Or in person when I get come back to Chiang Mai? The same exact thing happened to my friends and I about a month ago. We were coming back home pretty late at night, and all three of us were riding on the same bike (stupid I know) then we see three bikes start following us when we got on the superhighway. They hit one of us on the bike so we started going faster, like really fast trying to get away from them. They were chasing us for a couple minutes but those minutes seemed like hours. I was scared for my life. There were 6 of those guys...2 on each bike. They eventually caught up to us and kicked our bike. Luckily we kept balance and instead they fell (karma) They must have been seriously injured because we were all going pretty fast and when I looked behind it seemed like their bodies kept bouncing because of impact. Once they crashed the other bikes stopped following us. I feel very lucky. I'm just wondering if its too late to report? By the way I am a Thai Citizen but raised in the United States if the matters any in getting this looked at seriously by police.

History now - save your breath. Where's the evidence, assuming the BiB actually gave a shxt ? (Which they won't).

Hummm

Thank you for the translation by the waysmile.png

My wife had a friend who was killed a few years back by the original Samurai Gang.

Killed by the original Samurai Gang makes it about 10 years back as I recall.

They did indeed create notable mayhem.