Golf Courses in Buriram

ZeroIce

The Army course on the Buriram-Prakhonchai road is the only one as far as I know......Its on the left after passing I mobile stadium heading out of Buriram

Thank you. Nookiebear, can foreigners play on this Course and do I need to book before playing?

No, you can turn up. It has its busy times and there are quite a few Farangs who play regularly. Have a Google of local forums.

Many Farangs will not play until the weather cools down a bit and the course is very dry at the moment.

A couple of the 9 holes are Micky Mouse including a ridiculously difficult 2nd.

Next nearest choice is Surin.

No, you can turn up. It has its busy times and there are quite a few Farangs who play regularly. Have a Google of local forums.

Many Farangs will not play until the weather cools down a bit and the course is very dry at the moment.

Thank you for the information.

Thank you for the information.

A friend plays there and it costs 280 Baht for 9 holes plus 100 Baht for the caddy.