Emirates Airlines Office

arkom

I am trying to call the the Bangkok office to make some changes to my booking but the line always busy, I was able to get thru once but was on hold for what seemed like 15 mins. The number I have is 02-664-1040, does anyone else know of another number to try?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by arkom

I have had problems previously with the phoning them so i eneded up going to the office in Asoke and did everything over the counter. That may not be convienant for you depending on where you are located but it worked for us.

For some reason, telephone hold times at airline offices seem outrageous. Today it took my travel agent an hour and a half to change my departure date on Thai. I had tried a few days ago and just gave up!

When I got through to Emirates, I was told to go to their offices in Asoke and take my passport, which I did and the flight changes were made with no problem. It was convenient for me as I lived at Phra Khanong at the time.

I have had problems previously with the phoning them so i eneded up going to the office in Asoke and did everything over the counter. That may not be convienant for you depending on where you are located but it worked for us.

Was able to get through after about an hour. Was told that they have a promotion for flights from Bangkok at this time so they are pretty busy.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

happened to me as well twice.

i just called HQ in Dubai. changes done. no problem.

other time i called office in germany. same. changes done. no problems.

this is also what i do, just call Europe or dubai help line, much more success.