PDRC protest leaders nationwide to thrash out 'big battle' April 5

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) protesters have blocked both in-bound and out-bound lanes of the Thai-Belgiun and Thai-Japanese bridges, causing heavy traffic congestion on Rama 4 road, according to the police traffic control centre.

The blockades have slowed vehicles on both in-bound and out-bound lanes of Rama 4 road and connected roads to a crawl.

Jor Sor 100 radio station's website advises motorists to avoid Rama 4 road. Silom/SAthorn/Wireless all screwed up...Thanks again Suthep's ..big battle must have begun lolol

For a politcal party that is against populist policies that support building public highways and roads, the PDRC sures spends a lot of time on those highways and roads, not to mention public parks and public buildings. Maybe the PDRC should pay rent to the Thai people for their occupation.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Once again the old Puppet and his sponsors tries to provoke the Red Shirts to come for a street fight in hope the Army will step in then.

If the military steps in, there wont be any roses this time, the GDP will drop to zero.

Why don't they wait a week and a have a big water fight? They could have water guns, pin pong balls filled with water, water bombs.... could be quite fun!

Why do so many posters get involved in Thai politics, often vehemently so, when most of us cannot vote anyway.

Passing fair comment is one thing, but please leave it at that.

That's my 2 Satang for today.

• Like 1

Whilst we TV posters sitting in front of our PC's or Macs or phones can look and comment on "NOT AGAIN" and "NO NOT ANOTHER PROTEST DATE", we must look with what has been accomplished and NOT accomplished.

Suthep has galvanised people from many areas, red white yellow and bliue to come to protest at various intervals.

He did make the last vote a joke with many people just not voting at all - low turnouts everywhere.

He has stopped Bangkok and a lot of Thailand and people are suffering but theya re still supporting him - vis a vis the large gatherings on the week end.

Yingluck looks set to be impeached

The Government looks a TOTAL JOKE to the outside world.

they cannot borrow money to save their souls (or to steal) as no one will led to them - not even the Chinese.

It does not matter how many LAWS they pass to borrow - it is all in vain

This week looks bad for members of the government and if Yingluck goes and others step up, then Suthep has won part 1 of all this with little violence COMPARED to the 2010 terrible scenario.

The Army has stayed out of a coup despite many wanting it (and I for one can understand why they are not doing a coup)

However if they are pushed with terrible violence of large numbers they will have no alternative.

Can you advise me where in the WESTERN WORLD (or even Africa for that matter) where a Government with so much going on against it in civil disruption has stayed in power?

Even in UKRAINE the government changed and so soon will their lives. (a comment that may be of interest ) http://www.theage.com.au/comment/forces-are-at-work-to-overtake-russias-imperialism-20140329-35qby.html

This government in its present form does now appear doomed and it does appear that Suthep has defied them and now looks like winning what he set out to achieve. April 5th will probably be a day or so after the Yingluck verdict. And that - appears a forgone conclusion. when you are the BOSS you are responsible and someone needs to drum it in her head.

30-50,000 in a city of 12-15m is not "in force" (and before anyone tries to claim otherwise, Royal Plaza won't hold more than that and there was a lot of empty ground). He couldn't pull the crowds on Saturday and so we have yet another "final push" - or "big battle".

This old thug is as credible as his claims of "reform". He and his bosses want the exact opposite. How many more will die as he refuses to let go? (chants of "man from Dubai" in response please).

Go back and read the news again... Not the red propaganda crap.

Royal Plaza was full to bursting at the time people were still leaving the start line.

The entire march route was filled with people.

Try harder next time matey.... You are talking to educated farang now, not your silly red mates.

How many more will die as he refuses to let go?

You need to ask the PTP/UDD that question, it is them who are doing all the murdering.

Thank you, "Member since yesterday" with 21 posts!

Whilst we TV posters sitting in front of our PC's or Macs or phones can look and comment on "NOT AGAIN" and "NO NOT ANOTHER PROTEST DATE", we must look with what has been accomplished and NOT accomplished.

Suthep has galvanised people from many areas, red white yellow and bliue to come to protest at various intervals.

He did make the last vote a joke with many people just not voting at all - low turnouts everywhere.

He has stopped Bangkok and a lot of Thailand and people are suffering but theya re still supporting him - vis a vis the large gatherings on the week end.

they cannot borrow money to save their souls (or to steal) as no one will led to them - not even the Chinese.

This week looks bad for members of the government and if Yingluck goes and others step up, then Suthep has won part 1 of all this with little violence COMPARED to the 2010 terrible scenario.

The Army has stayed out of a coup despite many wanting it (and I for one can understand why they are not doing a coup)

However if they are pushed with terrible violence of large numbers they will have no alternative.

Can you advise me where in the WESTERN WORLD (or even Africa for that matter) where a Government with so much going on against it in civil disruption has stayed in power?

Even in UKRAINE the government changed and so soon will their lives. (a comment that may be of interest ) http://www.theage.com.au/comment/forces-are-at-work-to-overtake-russias-imperialism-20140329-35qby.html

This government in its present form does now appear doomed and it does appear that Suthep has defied them and now looks like winning what he set out to achieve. April 5th will probably be a day or so after the Yingluck verdict. And that - appears a forgone conclusion. when you are the BOSS you are responsible and someone needs to drum it in her head.

only the faces change...the MO stays the same..that's why all this BS about reform is just that..this is a power play pure and simple...look how it has polarized TV posters.. You're red ! You're yellow....divide divide divide... that's exactly what a power play is.... I'm right you'll see! Ha! I told you so! Ha! No I'm right You'll see .....please stop...think it through same as is been happening to the Thai people... create the divide then feed the need for greed by continuing the divisiveness... this is all about who has the power... not who is right and who is wrong...plenty of that to go around on all sides....it's about the power..and who has it in the near future...period... self righteousness on anybody's part in the political arena is equally as hyperbolic as the claims made by either side..it's about the power grab some use Democratic means others don't it doesn't matter in the end ..what means you used.. if you come out on top...and if you do you have a wonderfully inflated euphoric feeling of superiority till the next dawg takes you down and leaves you on the Soi of Broken Dreams... by being more devious than you were... and less legitimate....

• Like 1

30-50,000 in a city of 12-15m is not "in force" (and before anyone tries to claim otherwise, Royal Plaza won't hold more than that and there was a lot of empty ground). He couldn't pull the crowds on Saturday and so we have yet another "final push" - or "big battle".

This old thug is as credible as his claims of "reform". He and his bosses want the exact opposite. How many more will die as he refuses to let go? (chants of "man from Dubai" in response please).

let go to what? whom? the man in Dubai?

Why don't they wait a week and a have a big water fight? They could have water guns, pin pong balls filled with water, water bombs.... could be quite fun!

Why do so many posters get involved in Thai politics, often vehemently so, when most of us cannot vote anyway.

I only try to spread the love of chanting for Luang Poo Buddha Issara Hare Krishna Hare Rama Brahamaputra.

Everything has been said over and over again. Meaningless waste of energy. Feel the love, overcome your farang hate!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Denial, denial, denial, the darling of issan is finished. By the way, when was the last time you saw people lining up to give money to the Shin clan and the monk beaters?

Ooo, Ooo...I know the answer. According to you and your TV fraternity brothers, every election for the last 13 years ;)

Go back and read the news again... Not the red propaganda crap.

Royal Plaza was full to bursting at the time people were still leaving the start line.

The entire march route was filled with people.

Try harder next time matey.... You are talking to educated farang now, not your silly red mates.

How many more will die as he refuses to let go?

You need to ask the PTP/UDD that question, it is them who are doing all the murdering.

#1 - You must be ne of the yelows who destroyed the airports.

#2 - Your education is not all that great either.

#3 - suthep is wanted for the murder of 90 poelpe from 4 years ago and is being sued for the murder of a few more now. where as the shins have not killed anyone

So as you say get your facts straight

I only try to spread the love of chanting for Luang Poo Buddha Issara Hare Krishna Hare Rama Brahamaputra.

Everything has been said over and over again. Meaningless waste of energy. Feel the love, overcome your farang hate!

Well I hate to burst your bubble slick, luang poo is fuul of poo. He is not a true Monk of the Bhudist religion. He only wants to be the top monk of thailand foe personal gains just like his brother suthep wants to be dictator of Thailand.

You are so wrong. suthep did make the last vote look stupid because of his thugs that HE told to go and stop people by any means from casting their vote, which is thei constitutional RIGHT.

You are so wrong. suthep did make the last vote look stupid because of his thugs that HE told to go and stop people by any means from casting their vote, which is thei constitutional RIGHT.
The right for the Thai people is to have a honest government and not a some thieving scum, who only care about filling there own pockets.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well I hate to burst your bubble slick, luang poo is fuul of poo. He is not a true Monk of the Bhudist religion. He only wants to be the top monk of thailand foe personal gains just like his brother suthep wants to be dictator of Thailand.

I confess, I do not want to spread love, only Luang's poo. But I think the only true Buddhist monks can be find in Myanmar right now, embracing their muslim countrymen with love!

Hare Rama Hare Religion