Wireless electricity to be launched in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wireless power distribution was always my dream, any indication of the power levels being proposed? The equipment that was experimented with in the US would not be permitted under modern public health rules (something to do with frying the brain).

This would be one of the greatest inventions of mankind, on par with the wheel, condoms and the internet. I bet a lot of Thai bashers will crawl back in bed in shame!

Don't any of you realise its APRIL 1st ?? !!!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS DAY !!!

All that cutting and pasting for nothing. laugh.png

there is a button in the bottom right corner of each post called: MULTI QUOTE...

you can click up the THREE people and they will automatically be included in your reply...

(no copy & paste needed) wink.png

PS: if you read the THREE peoples quotes that I included,, it sounds like they really did believe it..

One problem which will need some work on,seems that individual meters are proving difficult to locate,and from test runs,some other meters are clocking up large amounts of metered charges,while others are registering zero!

The worst to date,was a whole village was billed to one house,a spokesman said: The villagers are claiming they have not used their Electricity this month! and are refusing to pay!

Lot of gullible people about.....makes you wonder

Just read some info concerning this... It does seem that this is possible.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-sideshow/wireless-electricity-may-soon-power-cell-phones--cars-and-even-heart-pumps-215915863.html

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/tech/innovation/wireless-electricity/index.html

I am not sure Thailand will be taking the lead on this, however.

What the world really needs is wireless politicians. Plug them in and hear blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, then disocnnect plug and all is good again. When we feel the need to be lied to again, just plug in and begin the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Edited by dude123

Wireless power distribution was always my dream, any indication of the power levels being proposed? The equipment that was experimented with in the US would not be permitted under modern public health rules (something to do with frying the brain).

"something to do with frying the brain"

Would there be any noticeable differences? Not a problem.

This story is fiction.

Edited by atyclb

This would be one of the greatest inventions of mankind, on par with the wheel, condoms and the internet. I bet a lot of Thai bashers will crawl back in bed in shame!

I think you'll find that there will be a follow up announcement after midday. smile.png

Don't you mean after midnight...when its no longer April 1st...?

"Original passport, with 3 photocopies

- x3 copies of valid visa

- 4 passport photos, 4x3cm

- Copy of yellow Tabien Ban

- Copy of condo rental agreement where applicable

- Photograph of applicant stood outside place of residence

- Birth certificate

- Map to house, condo or place of residence (Google maps not allowed)

- Copy Marriage certificate

- Copy of Childrens birth certificate (where applicable)

- All copies of documentation must be signed and dated

- Only foreigners married to a Thai national qualify"

The usual multiple photocopies - which you will maybe have to do at an internet shop before you successfully apply for this.

"Original passport, with 3 photocopies

- x3 copies of valid visa

- 4 passport photos, 4x3cm

- Copy of yellow Tabien Ban

- Copy of condo rental agreement where applicable

- Photograph of applicant stood outside place of residence

- Birth certificate

- Map to house, condo or place of residence (Google maps not allowed)

- Copy Marriage certificate

- Copy of Childrens birth certificate (where applicable)

- All copies of documentation must be signed and dated

- Only foreigners married to a Thai national qualify"

The usual multiple photocopies - which you will maybe have to do at an internet shop before you successfully apply for this.

And that list isn't even complete. Apparently the applicant also needs to present a photo taken within twenty four hours of their birth and their first swimming certificate.
  • Like 1

Wake up,, wireless electricity is called "lightning" it's been around since the dawn of time,

you can get it cheap (i hear) by flying a kite with a strand of wire,, try it out now and let me

know how well it works,, Free Electricity,, everyone's doing it.

Ok, I know, April fools day, but guess what, it's already been done, it's called radio. lol.

No it hasn't, at least not with a radio. Radios still require electrical energy, either AC or DC. You're talking about radio transmission.

Wireless charging of some low power devices is available though.

Hey, don’t be fooled by the date of the article. That is feasible with the modern technology.

The problem is that IT WILL ONLY WORK FOR iPhone and iPad.

At the initial stage of the project, it will not be possible to charge Android or Windows tablets with this wireless system.

The origin of that discrimination comes from the Dhammakaya Sect, who are responsible of financing the project.

As you may know, the abbot of the mega-rich Dhammakaya cult is maintaining a close relationship with the reincarnated Divine Beign Spirit of Steve Jobs, and he has decided to prioritize his products with the aim of offering merits to his temple. The Dhammakaya followers, who are known to be devoted to Apple products, will be gratefully rewarded on their next life.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/21/steve-jobs-afterlife-known-by-buddhist-cult_n_1818716.html

Major-1-steve.jpg Edited by MGP