Wireless electricity to be launched in Bangkok

webfact

Is the proposed WIFI electricity posed any health hazard ? Professional comments please!

Not to worry. The 2.4GHz band is actually beneficial to our health.

The frequency the same as used in microwave ovens, which causes water molecules to heat up (therefore it warms up the food).

The same happens to our bodies. As you know, fever is the nature's own way to kill the bacteria and viruses which have invaded our bodies. When the new wireless electricity system is fully active, it will cause our body temperatures to raise a notch. This works as an preventative cure for all known illnesses as our bodies are all the time in boost-mode. Pretty clever way to decrease the health costs in a city wide scale!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wireless electric, was one of my dream that I thought about it many years ago, the idea came to my mind when sometimes happen an earthquake, Tsunami or a such catastrophic phenomenal, the rescue teams or such emergencies they need electric power to work efficiently day and night in racing with time and set up field hospitals, search for survivors etc, so the idea was hovering in mind about this, as it could be helpful alongside,

but, as long as this is a commercial service, why should be married to Thai? or such conditions?

I hope this project won't be similar to the recent innovation by the Egyptian army who claimed that they made a machine to cure from virus C, and HIV. ...!! and make the virus in form of kufta fingers (kebab) to eat,

one of the funnies news I ever heard in my life time indeed,

Edited by momtaz

It should be noted that should this be started then the electricity would be FREE. There is no practical way to prevent any device, place or thing from accessing it. Try stopping radio waves or light. Same thing different frequencies. Make my day I'm in, Do-it Thailand.

Is the proposed WIFI electricity posed any health hazard ? Professional comments please!

There are no verified risks, but some scientists think it can cause brain cancer. It is best not to stay stationary directly between the source and the appliance being linked.

People with pacemakers should also not be around this type of electrical charge.

How could it work in Thailand the hub of the wires.

Once the power's switched off, street vendors could use them as an overhead display for handbags and shirts.

Why wait? Give them all a stock of wire coathangers ready for Songkran

• Like 1

I would be great if it were true.................... Nikola Tesla wanted top do it over 100years ago but the technology was suppressed BY Westinghouse because people could tap in and get free electric.... , Unfortunately I suspect it is an april the 1st joke.......

• Like 1

i wonder if they will care for those people who are not wearing rubber soles? it matters ALOT of your grounded or not. wirless chargers are suitable when they are so tiny. but... when you put a giantic microwave in the middle of some place... lol im happy i live out in the country in a rice patty field.

This would be one of the greatest inventions of mankind, on par with the wheel, condoms and the internet. I bet a lot of Thai bashers will crawl back in bed in shame!

I think you'll find that there will be a follow up announcement after midday. smile.png

There are no verified risks, but some scientists think it can cause brain cancer. It is best not to stay stationary directly between the source and the appliance being linked.

People with pacemakers should also not be around this type of electrical charge.

There is also one, though not medical, but more of an cosmetic issue.

The electric field might cause a bit of redness, which will in time turn in to nice brown skin color. For tourists this is a great advantage as there will not be any tan lines whatsoever.

However it's assumed that the sales of Faraday's cages for homes will grow exponentially in the areas the HiSo families live.

good idea,,but witricity,,a startup has a more integrated plan with any company that has a plug,, be it a phone,, computer or car. i dont know if their ambitions include 220v. the wires in thailand are an eyesore and would dramatically increase the eye candy for everyone...

Wireless Electricity? Hi, I am the wireless police. Do you have a license to use wireless electricity? Fee? 300 Baht please! If not work, call wireless company!

Edited by Georgehn

This is great news for people suffering from depression too, as it basically allows ECT (electroconvulsive therapy) to be done wirelessly, on anyone, as long as they are near a transmitter, simply by a trained psychiatrist spotting them on a CC TV cam, and flicking a switch.

Although it has had a bad press, ECT is extremely effective for depression that resists other forms of treatment, and would be especially useful for expats, who often seem to be clinically depressed.

This advance puts Thailand in the forefront of modern medicine and should be congratulated!

• Like 2

It's been hilarious seeing people come on here several hours after the thread has been running and thinking they're the first to notice it's an April fools gag, not knowing Admin had been deleting the hundreds of similar previous posts.

Good one this year. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I would be great if it were true.................... Nikola Tesla wanted top do it over 100years ago but the technology was suppressed BY Westinghouse because people could tap in and get free electric.... , Unfortunately I suspect it is an april the 1st joke.......

Quick. Nothing gets past you, eh?

I hold an NZCE (Electronics) and a BSc. I have extensive experience in this field as I was a lab technician in a foreign (non-Thai) lab dealing with just this technology. This is why my company was able to develop the electric car antenae (see my previous post on this). Tests on animals showed no significant health risks and this was certified by independent testing by a government agency.

I would publish the results here, but that will take time.

The only health implication was a decrease in cerebral activity amongst hominids, and then only subjects that were already suffering decreased synaptic activity due to previous trauma from hepatic overload.

• Like 1

- Original passport, with 3 photocopies

- x3 copies of valid visa

- 4 passport photos, 4x3cm

- Copy of yellow Tabien Ban

- Copy of condo rental agreement where applicable

- Photograph of applicant stood outside place of residence

- Birth certificate

- Map to house, condo or place of residence (Google maps not allowed)

- Copy Marriage certificate

- Copy of Children’s birth certificate (where applicable)

- All copies of documentation must be signed and dated

- Only foreigners married to a Thai national qualify

Why do they not allow google maps? Have everything else, even a google account, but not allowed to use the maps? Something fishy going on here...............sad.png