Titanfall?

ExpatJ

They released titan fall early because they did not want to go head to head with COD .Have you played ghosts yet?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall

kevvy

Yes, a big ghosts fan- good stress relief after a day at the office.

I really get into sniper elite 2 , I love this sniper series. Also halo is fun ..World of tanks is great too. so many games out there . I like FPS Games. Going to get titan fall as soon as my computer man gets it .Might have to upgrade my old computer (2 years old)

They released titan fall early because they did not want to go head to head with COD .Have you played ghosts yet?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall

kevvy

Yes, a big ghosts fan- good stress relief after a day at the office.

I really get into sniper elite 2 , I love this sniper series. Also halo is fun ..World of tanks is great too. so many games out there . I like FPS Games. Going to get titan fall as soon as my computer man gets it .Might have to upgrade my old computer (2 years old)

Your be surprised what computers can run titanfall it not that demanding. I'm running it on a mac book pro with integrated graphics and it's running fine on medium settings :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by daniel2183

Titanfall will now be available on Xbox 360 on April 8 in North America and April 11 in Europe, EA has announced.vice president Patrick Soderlund, who explained he wants to give Bluepoint Games "a little more time."“I’ve been playing the game a lot, and it is fantastic,” he wrote. “But we see a few things that can be made even better, so we’re giving Bluepoint a little more time to do just that and deliver an epic Titanfall experience for Xbox 360 players.

• 3 weeks later...

Titanfall will now be available on Xbox 360 on April 8 in North America and April 11 in Europe, EA has announced.vice president Patrick Soderlund, who explained he wants to give Bluepoint Games "a little more time."“I’ve been playing the game a lot, and it is fantastic,” he wrote. “But we see a few things that can be made even better, so we’re giving Bluepoint a little more time to do just that and deliver an epic Titanfall experience for Xbox 360 players.

Anyone played the 360 version yet?

• 1 month later...

Anyone played the 360 version yet?

I got the 360 version and I've been playing it.

It's fun but I feel like it's running out of steam quick. COD holds my interest longer and I'm getting a bit board of this game. Not enough weapons or customization.

in terms of performance: it runs and plays great on the 360. I think the shipping delay was intentional to try to boost sales of the Xbone.

My personal gripe was that in order to play with a good ping you chose the south east Asian server and you get a ping in the 60's (3BB ADSL in Phuket for me) I was able to play the campaign and Attrition (TDM) but if I try to play a different game mode there are not enough players on this server or no one plays a different game mode and I just sit there in an empty lobby waiting for someone to join for forever....

I still like it and may consider getting the new DLC when it comes out but I think COD is a better game