Agoda booking question

ghworker2010

If I book a hotel with agoda and opt to 'pay later' using a visa card and then on the due date 10 days later... can I pay with another card? Is this possible?

Do I get a reminder about the money being due or is it up to me to pay it on the said due date? How does one actually pay later on the due date. Am I allocated a user id or whatever after inputting my email address etc?

thanks

It is better to use Booking.com as you normally pay direct to the Hotel not in advance unless you opt for a non-refundable booking. Booking.com also quote the actual price to be paid whereas Agoda generally now exclude tax and service until you complete the booking. Having said this I have used Agoda many times in the past and have had no problems with their service.

I believe with Agoda, when you book the reservation you must give your credit card information, even though you want to delay payment. When the time comes to make the payment, Agoda will automatically charge your credit card based on the information you provided. You don't need to do anything. It is automatic.