English Tourist Becomes Latest Victim Of Ladyboy

britmaveric

English tourist becomes latest victim of mischievous katoey by Boonlua Chatree

Police successfully bring the ‘perp’ to justice.

Those rascally “women of the second category” were at it again last week, as yet another one tried to relieve a young English tourist of his wallet from in front of the Made in Thailand Market on Pattaya Second Road.

Young Daniel Doyle (right) points to the thieving “woman of the second category” who pilfered his wallet whilst trying to cop a grope of the victim.

Local vendors assisted Daniel Doyle, 17, after the man in women’s clothing lifted his wallet while pretending to try and grope the young Brit.

Daniel told police that he was walking along the roadside when the ‘thing’ approached. Aware that the advances being made may have been disguising an ulterior motive, he tried to fend them off but, alas, the well practiced street creature was quicker and relieved the tourist of his wallet before flitting off to a waiting motorcycle and speeding away.

Police traced the bike to an apartment in Soi Rungland and arrested the perpetrator, identified as 21-year-old gender-confused Teeraguch Meekheow. They charged him/her with theft after the victim made a positive ID. Officers also confiscated the motorcycle used in the grab and run theft, and charged the misdirected driver with theft.

I had a very similar experience walking down Orchard road last year in S'pore.

The ladyboy was trying to talk me into taking her home. When I refused her she decided I needed a hug. Bad move as I am conscious of my wallet in my back pocket all the time and my hand was quicker then hers. She ran into a taxi but didn't get the door closed soon enough, I was in there with her and told the driver to take us to Tanglin police station where I made a report and left them to it.

I do not know what happened to her, but the onlookers were cheering. :o

Mate of mine was walking down Beach Road with another mate. As you well know Lady Boys are prevalent there late at night. One started trying to grab his little boy and with the other hand nick is wallet. He started yelling - "hit it" Luckily he kept his wallet and the lady boy ran off. :o

• 7 years later...