Where to but.....Male Full Body Swim Suit

ford8

Suffering from too much sun over the years I need to cover the larger parts, back and chest when swimming

Previously an old T-Shirt did the trick, but now a pool attendant where i swim goes into a rage and demands I wear a proper swim suit or get out of the pool.

I prefer to take the least path of resistance.

If anyone knows of an outlet in Bangkok I can go there, but prefer Pattaya area. BTW, not a wet suit.

Sorry could not change but into buy

Thanks in Advance

Edited by ford8

Sir, I don't know your price range, but I've had trouble finding clothes in THAILAND that fit my needs in life. Traveling, shopping, looking......it's a frustrating ordeal. It's just easier to order on various websites, have everything shipped to myus.com, and then one box shipped, via DHL, to my condo in CHA-AM. It's usually four to five days with DHL. Good Luck!

http://www.coolibar.com/product/Sale/Mens/Long-Sleeve-Quarter-Zip-Splash-Guard/pc/2266/c/0/sc/2302/155547.uts

from my iPad in Cha-Am

Sir, I don't know your price range, but I've had trouble finding clothes in THAILAND that fit my needs in life. Traveling, shopping, looking......it's a frustrating ordeal. It's just easier to order on various websites, have everything shipped to myus.com, and then one box shipped, via DHL, to my condo in CHA-AM. It's usually four to five days with DHL. Good Luck!

http://www.coolibar.com/product/Sale/Mens/Long-Sleeve-Quarter-Zip-Splash-Guard/pc/2266/c/0/sc/2302/155547.uts

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1396930214.669163.jpg

from my iPad in Cha-Am

Looks Great and Prices OK, just thinking that the "guard" would not see it as swim wear !!!!! although it is of course !

Buy a "rashy" or "rash shirt" usually made out of lycra or similar synthetic and is what surfers wear in Summer instead of a wet suit. No zippers, just pull on like a tshirt. They're popular with surfers for avoiding board rash when surfing and those wanting to keep out the UV rays. You should be able to pick one up in the larger stores where swimming gear is sold. A crew neck with either long or short sleeves.

Edited by avander