Gambler dies after shooting himself in testicles: Thai police

webfact

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody dies from a shot to testicles, unless the bullet entered through testicles and lodged in the femoral aorta, abdomen, ribcage.

Prove it!

Sent from my iMac using two fingers and a thumb

Edited by LoongJohn
  • Like 2

argh kids and their guns.....

I understand the Femoral artery passes through the groin but unless you have a HUGE penis that needs the extra supply shooting off just your balls should

not have been fatal. Bearing in mind there was help in hand seconds after the shot.

nobody dies from a shot to testicles, unless the bullet entered through testicles and lodged in the femoral aorta, abdomen, ribcage.

You sure the dead is not call Suthep (not the Suthep on stage) or something similar?

BANGKOK: -- A gambler in Prachinburi province died after accidentally discharging his handgun into his testicles, police said.

Still better than shooting in my testicles.

He won't make the same mistake twice, roughly speaking. Rest in pieces, testicles. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

...and that's why only idiots and movie stars (on screen) tuck hand guns in their belts! If you have the ken to make a home made pistol, surely a shoulder holster isn't out of the bounds of possibility!