Any gym open 24 hours?

vicctor15

If insomnia is your problem; go see a doctor

So funny your answer ... It is because the timetable of the job. If there is any open it´s ok, If not it doesn´t matter. I know in Bangkok some that are open 24 hours for that my question. Even that, is not for me, is for one friend.

It would be for after midnight.

Edited by vicctor15

Looks like some do is the best you are going to get. Had to laugh at the first one they give you the opening and closing time for a gym that is not open 24 hours per your request.

The only hotel gym I am familiar with is the Doungtwan and they are not open 24 hours.

Looks like some do is the best you are going to get. Had to laugh at the first one they give you the opening and closing time for a gym that is not open 24 hours per your request.

The only hotel gym I am familiar with is the Doungtwan and they are not open 24 hours.

my apologies, i was just offering a 'best you may find' option as im not aware of any 24 hour gyms in chiangmai, some hotel gyms may have 24 hr access for guests but they generally arent as well equipped as commercial gyms. I gave him options encompassing 6am till 12pm, only six hours there not covered so he could fit his workout in those times regardless of his schedule

Thank you guys, I would try to look for any hotel. I also have asked because many hotels sure they have closed their gyms as swimming pools at night, for that the question. Every answer can help even if it is not 24 hours willfreeman, I appreciate you these gym.

However, if anyone knows the name of some hotels I would appreciate.

Thank you.

Jook Somphet located by the moats have food 24 hours. But mostly jook conghee, rice with some chicken things...

there is a lack of 24 hour businesses here, I would occasionally go to a gym, sauna, drink coffee, or get a massage at very odd hours, unfortunately only one 24hr coffee shop that I know of. Lack of restaurants, as well!

• 1 year later...