Multiple Back to Back Thai Tourist Visas

Hi, just wanted some advice on the current climate with this. I have had 4 back to back tourist visas now. All were double entries. Got the first one in my home country and the final three in Vientiane. They gave me the red stamp last time and said I will need to show proof of income or something like that next time.

In any case, I plan to go back home in about 3 months time so I would like to get just a single entry. What are my chances of being able to get one? Does it matter where I go?

Thanks

I don't have a Thai bank account so that isn't really an option for me. My plan as of right now is to head to Phnom Penh and see if they will give me a single entry tourist visa. If they are still giving 30 days to people from G7 countries who enter Thailand by land (nobody seems to know) then I guess that is an option too.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't have a Thai bank account so that isn't really an option for me. My plan as of right now is to head to Phnom Penh and see if they will give me a single entry tourist visa. If they are still giving 30 days to people from G7 countries who enter Thailand by land (nobody seems to know) then I guess that is an option too.

ATM withdrawal slips ?

You do keep them for your records?

Those may be acceptable evidence of income

30 day visa exempt entries via land border for those with a G7 passport are available but if using this as a means of entry take care the Immigration officers may notice the back to back TV;s and the warning stamp !

• Like 1

Just remember that unless you use an agent, cambodia takes 4 days to issue/disapprove the visa. You might want to search previous threads as there was link to an agent' posted by ubonjoe.

I got a 30 day stamp yesterday from the koh kong one, but previously to this visa I had a double entry tourist visa

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I got a 30 day stamp yesterday from the koh kong one, but previously to this visa I had a double entry tourist visa

Not sure about the point your making but if you received a 30 day visa exempt entry you do not have a "visa"

Look in the passport and notice the difference !

edit

typo

Edited by thepool