Attempted Necklace Theft from Chinese Tourist in Central Pattaya

webfact

Attempted Necklace Theft from Chinese Tourist in Central Pattaya

china-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- One of three suspected necklace snatch suspects were overpowered by a group of Chinese Tourists on Tuesday Afternoon who were on their way to enjoy the Songkran Festival Water Fighting in North Pattaya.

Mr. Ten Chin Lan aged 35 and 20 other friends had hired two Baht Buses to take them to North Pattaya and as they travelled along the Sukhumvit Road in Central Pattaya, two motorbikes approached the Baht Bus containing Mr. Lan. One of the passengers on one of the bikes leant over and attempted to take a Gold Necklace with pendant from around the neck of the victim who was able to prevent the theft.

His group were also able to pull the suspected thief from his bike. Khun Pirapon aged 18 fell to the ground and was detained pending the arrival of Police. The other 2 men suspected of being involved were able to escape and are now being sought by Police.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/125165/attempted-necklace-theft-from-chinese-tourist-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-16

A few well deserved grazes on his face. Heading of to a crowded Songkran with gold around your neck how stupid is that? No I am not blaming the victim just saying he was a little silly.

The motorcycle taxi crook...was far more successful when he rode by and snatched my gold necklace from my neck...THEN...everyone tells me that wearing gold in Thailand...is a sure way to loose it...

A few well deserved grazes on his face. Heading of to a crowded Songkran with gold around your neck how stupid is that? No I am not blaming the victim just saying he was a little silly.

I am sorry to say I am beginning to hate comments which seem to hold victims of theft, or victims of political unrest accountable. Victims are victims. People should be able to live without looking over their shoulders. Perpetrators must be condemned and punished accordingly.

• Like 1

I am sorry to say I am beginning to hate comments which seem to hold victims of theft, or victims of political unrest accountable. Victims are victims. People should be able to live without looking over their shoulders. Perpetrators must be condemned and punished accordingly.

........ love the grazes though........