Safari World Dream World 2014 info please

khunbillmex

Hello

From mid-May to mid-June we will be traveling in Thailand with our 3.5 yr old tri-national twins and would like to spend a day at Safari World and another at Dream World. For Safari World we will have our own car. I am [maybe I should not be] quite surprised that there isn't any quick access to pricing on-line - I keep getting deflected to travel agent sites and stuff I do not want. Does anyone have any recent information on drive-up prices [ or better advance discounts ]?

3 thais 1 farang

Thanks

Bill in Mexico heading for KK as soon as the house sells

<< Advertising link removed >>

Edited by metisdead

There are package prices , the cheapest one its 560 for thais if u read the thai web, and double 1200 for foreigners when change to english. Safari world, couldnt find but 390 for adults and 290 for kids 101-140 cm.

When I went in 2008, it was, IIRC, 80b for Thais and 800b for foreigners. A long time ago though.

I was at Safari World a couple weeks ago, just under 600baht for Thai's don't remember the exact figure, but 1200baht for foreigners. However the nice lady there asked if I lived in Thailand, I said yes, and she charged me the Thai price. Younger children were free, but I don't remember the cutoff, we had our daughter 18 months she was free, and my wife's cousin who is 15 was charge adult Thai price.

DreamWorld I really don't remember it has been a number of years since we were there.

• 2 months later...

We went about 10-12 days ago on a Monday around noon. Dual pricing is posted and it was 800 [safaripark only] for foreigner. I was to pay with credit card but the lady in the booth said something to my wife and we paid cash: 700ttl for the 2 of us and our almost 4 yr old twins got in free. We basically had the place to ourselves.