I got a Yala Girlfriend

leosuntime

Am assuming this was a troll post, the farangs coming here cannot be this deluded ??? But still amusing.

If a real story, gotta give the guy credit for balls by visiting Yala. I have been there by bike, but suspect

not a lot of other tourists have been there. It is ground zero for the war in the south , with basically

deaths there almost every day. I had lunch and left while I was still alive....

are they being funded by malaysia?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She loves soccer and tattoos lol opposite to me, but we both like computer games, movies, fantasy, computer and stuff.

She's used to foreigners, who like to watch football, she's got tattoos paid by farang money, when working in a bar. She likes facebook and the games to play with hearts, like yours.

her fantasy is to find somebody thast she can go and play cards, while you take care of her child.

Dear mods, time to make a new forum for those like the OP another one for the visa overstay brigade. maybe another one for Grammar cops.-w00t.gif

she's special different from all the other thai girls.

did you just say,

"she was different?"

I thought a flange was a safety feature found on specialized sex toys.

look at a thais mouth when they say the word,

they pronouce it Flang

I tot they just pronounced the R in farang as an L so it's Fa-lang so yours went one better and calls you a flang.

Hi flang.

she never called me that,

she always used my name

and never got it wrong before, during, or after her multiple orgasms

I only know how she pronounced it because I was reading all this farange this, farange that nonsense on TV, so I asked her to explain it all to me, and how thai's use the name

sorry,

you missed

Am assuming this was a troll post, the farangs coming here cannot be this deluded ??? But still amusing.

If a real story, gotta give the guy credit for balls by visiting Yala. I have been there by bike, but suspect

not a lot of other tourists have been there. It is ground zero for the war in the south , with basically

deaths there almost every day. I had lunch and left while I was still alive....

My wife's from Yala and I have visited it - not that bad you just get used to the army checkpoints and army vehicles going around the city. Really beautiful place that would be real popular if it wasn't for the insurgency.

• Like 1

She loves soccer and tattoos lol opposite to me, but we both like computer games, movies, fantasy, computer and stuff.

She's used to foreigners, who like to watch football, she's got tattoos paid by farang money, when working in a bar. She likes facebook and the games to play with hearts, like yours.

her fantasy is to find somebody thast she can go and play cards, while you take care of her child.

Dear mods, time to make a new forum for those like the OP another one for the visa overstay brigade. maybe another one for Grammar cops.-w00t.gif

she's special different from all the other thai girls.

did you just say,

"she was different?"

Every one that has that special thai girl always says this.

• Like 1

He personally warned me in Chiang Mai, when he saw me w the thai girl.

he called her "high maintenance"

without knowing her, he pegged her instantly

I had to take heed of this song and, he had it right,

theyare great for about 6 months

I thought a flange was a safety feature found on specialized sex toys.

look at a thais mouth when they say the word,

they pronouce it Flang

I tot they just pronounced the R in farang as an L so it's Fa-lang so yours went one better and calls you a flang.

Hi flang.

she never called me that,

she always used my name

and never got it wrong before, during, or after her multiple orgasms

I only know how she pronounced it because I was reading all this farange this, farange that nonsense on TV, so I asked her to explain it all to me, and how thai's use the name

sorry,

you missed

My mumma always used to tell me never believe anyone on the internet. I once saw the magical pink flying elephant.

Boasting about a gf from thailand well.............................

I don't know how to put this because you know you could go into soi cowboy and get a "girlfriend"

Anyway but we still need to pay special attention to OP's thread title which is a gf from the province of yala.

Now since this is a forum for mostly non thais and i would say a significant number of them don't really know much about yala they would be going <deleted> is a "yala" gf. Then they find out oh it's in a province in thailand. Then start to ask so what. I mean would it make any sense if someone on an aussie forum went hey i have a gf from the state of new south wales!! then ppl would be going yeah she's better than the ones from queensland.

So here is my take OP says he's got a gf from yala because the thai experts know it's a province in the southernmost region of thailand and they are at a state of high alert. She is most likely to be dark skinned (unlike thais and some asians farangs don't discriminate against dark skinned asian females) and muslim and you know how these days muslims are anti- western after 9/11 etc.

I figure he's trying to tell us he is like some thai version of romeo and juliet whereby the entire muslim thai society is against western imperialism and he has broken through all their social taboos and is now in love with someone from that province. Stay tuned now everyday in that area could be his last.

Boasting about a gf from thailand well.............................

I don't know how to put this because you know you could go into soi cowboy and get a "girlfriend"

Anyway but we still need to pay special attention to OP's thread title which is a gf from the province of yala.

Now since this is a forum for mostly non thais and i would say a significant number of them don't really know much about yala they would be going <deleted> is a "yala" gf. Then they find out oh it's in a province in thailand. Then start to ask so what. I mean would it make any sense if someone on an aussie forum went hey i have a gf from the state of new south wales!! then ppl would be going yeah she's better than the ones from queensland.

So here is my take OP says he's got a gf from yala because the thai experts know it's a province in the southernmost region of thailand and they are at a state of high alert. She is most likely to be dark skinned (unlike thais and some asians farangs don't discriminate against dark skinned asian females) and muslim and you know how these days muslims are anti- western after 9/11 etc.

I figure he's trying to tell us he is like some thai version of romeo and juliet whereby the entire muslim thai society is against western imperialism and he has broken through all their social taboos and is now in love with someone from that province. Stay tuned now everyday in that area could be his last.

I am confused,

which one of them has the shaved head?

Probably the most rubbish thread on TVF ever and there is a lot of competition for this un-coveted prize !

yala yala yala, wanna bana bing bong,

hey OP

I found your girl right here in the ads of TV in my last post

thank you TV or google, whoever left this darling prize on my screen just now

post-192707-0-45835500-1398462284_thumb.

Op here

wow my thread has 8500+ views after only a few days, one of the most popular threads and its filled with ridicule and abuse with a hint of advice.

I would definately say that it would imply their is more of a jealousy issue going on here.

I am only taking 100k baht to yala so how the <deleted> is she gonna get a house out of me and screw me over!!! I AM GETTING THE BETTER DEAL HERE! mulitple months of sex many times a day, companionship, and if she twists my nipples i can take off any time i want! I get the chance of success if she decides to keep me and works hard together with me.... WOW floppen flappity <deleted>, lucky me!

I would say it really sucks to be OLD FAT UGLY MEN WHO ARE THE CONSTANT HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

I read your fail stories all the time so dont worry I will be careful, and i feel bad for u guys its not your fault for failing with the kind of role models we have in society!!

thanks for the LoLz!! it was epic, it actually made me feel better about my life.

Yes thanks for the laughs as well..... There are so many bizarre posts on Thai Visa, it is

a constant battle of wits to decide if the original poster is another bored troll , or if the

person posting is really that deluded and clueless. Either way , still amusing..... :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

Probably the most rubbish thread on TVF ever and there is a lot of competition for this un-coveted prize !

Probably shaved as the op recently had a lobotomy

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Op here

wow my thread has 8500+ views after only a few days, one of the most popular threads and its filled with ridicule and abuse with a hint of advice.

I would definately say that it would imply their is more of a jealousy issue going on here.

I am only taking 100k baht to yala so how the <deleted> is she gonna get a house out of me and screw me over!!! I AM GETTING THE BETTER DEAL HERE! mulitple months of sex many times a day, companionship, and if she twists my nipples i can take off any time i want! I get the chance of success if she decides to keep me and works hard together with me.... WOW floppen flappity <deleted>, lucky me!

I would say it really sucks to be OLD FAT UGLY MEN WHO ARE THE CONSTANT HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

I read your fail stories all the time so dont worry I will be careful, and i feel bad for u guys its not your fault for failing with the kind of role models we have in society!!

thanks for the LoLz!! it was epic, it actually made me feel better about my life.

Has so many views because by word of mouth its fame as "Look how stupid some guys can be" has spread. You wrote I am taking over 100,000 baht and when it runs out I told her I am gone, really? You think 100,000 baht will last 6 months in Yala? That include your trips for visa runs? If you could live very frugal eat just Thai food and where local people eat and stay with her (and not in hotels) maybe could last. But you said wanted her to work hard both of you do business. Have you even checked on what it takes to get a work permit for you to work here and what jobs are available and how much it costs? Its ok guys don't give any more advice he's going to get what he deserves.