CAPO comes nearer to using special forces to arrest PDRC leaders

Lite Beer

Chalerm once again showing how he is a complete child.

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

Does he think Thalsin is having a ball in exile or what?

He is going the same way and so is Surapong and YL.

The whole anti-PTP/Shinawatra movement is based on accusations without evidence.
---------------------------

With a post like that now you know why everyone calls you Red Buffalo's

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if Suthep is allowed to over throw common sense and democracy there will be a bloodbath. If the army is waiting for a justifiable moment to step in and prop up Suthep there will be a bloodbath. If the reds are crushed by Sutheps "committee of good men" there will be a bloodbath. Two things in common here "bloodbath and Suthep". Remove one now and the other does not materialise

• Like 2

Is the army really going to help CAPO just because that drunk colonel got beat up and had some bullet splinters put in his foot by PDRC guards?

Or is Chalerm going to persuade the police to take the risk of doing it and face prosecution later?

With the 10 anniversary of the storming of the mosque coming up I would expect that the Army has a very good excuse why "special forces can not be spared for the foreseeable future".

I can not remember who the PM was at the time or how many causalities there were - maybe some one can remind me.

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

Thaksin is in exile, yes, as virtually everyone knows, in Dubai. After the 2006 military mutiny coup Thaksin's family was destroyed - a divorce, Thaksin in Europe, then Dubai, the children in Thailand and Panthongtae summoned before military coup councils forced to testify against himself and family.

So tell us about Chalerm as you say, "going the same way." Can Chalerm's family go with him to Dubai - or wherever - or can Chalerm's immediate family remain in Thailand? What would be the consequences to the family either way? What of the family's interests in Thailand and their roots in their native country? What of the family's estate, assets, and the family's future? What about the extended family and their estate and interests across a broad range of socio-economics?

And of Surapong in the same respects?

And of course YL and all the other members of Thaksin's family?

So could you clarify to me whether you support the matters you mention in your post, oppose them or remain disassociated and detached from such issues or concerns. Because you are only one of a score of posters who have said the same thing, repeatedly and frequently, ever since the PDRC was appointed and kicked into action several months ago.

While you're at it, kindly advise me of who are the PDRC members? Yes it is a Council. Suthep likes Councils, especially the part about his appointing them, whot with all of Suthep's people's sovereignty that he's certain he has..

Have the PDRC membership been publicly introduced to Thailand, or here at TVF?

Did someone vote for them to sit as the PDRC? What are their democratic credentials, history, record of accomplishments? Would PDRCouncil members become part of Suthep's "reform" absolutist ruling bodies? Or would they simply go home to till the soil Suthep gave them between 1990-95 and after this government can be overthrown?

Would the PDRC or some other body of a "People's Council" determine and execute the fate of Chalerm, Surapong, Yingluck et al and their respective families?

There are many questions about the PDRC. These are some of the preliminary questions.

hes a fugitive on the run as you well know ...didnt have time to edit me thinks oh well....

Is the army really going to help CAPO just because that drunk colonel got beat up and had some bullet splinters put in his foot by PDRC guards?

Or is Chalerm going to persuade the police to take the risk of doing it and face prosecution later?

The army is self interested.

They won't associate themselves with the losers of this conflict, so they'll ensure that the elections take place.

Game Over

Time has been the government's ally since the PDRC first came along and time continues to be on the side of the government. Suthep needed to take out the government no later than with the Feb 2nd election but failed. It's been all whistle blowing since.

Election day came and went but the government was still there. The post election 30-day time frame to organize a new parliament passed calmly because it never did apply to caretaker government.

Over not much time at all it became clear the military was unable to execute a coup even if it had wanted to. Over more time, it's become obvious the population will not accept yet another judicial coup. And Prem, for old time's sake, decided it was time to meet with some old guard pals who still have military coup on the brain..

It too is likely the time will come when the government can move against the PDRC using military special operations forces which could actually make the army popular again. September might not be too long to wait for a general election free of Suthep and his thugs. By that time even Abhisit will be all for elections again even if he has to dash to get out front of the parade.

and Prem and them old generals are part of that amart the yellows, on here, believe dont exist

• Like 1

Thaksin is in exile, yes, as virtually everyone knows, in Dubai. After the 2006 military mutiny coup Thaksin's family was destroyed - a divorce, Thaksin in Europe, then Dubai, the children in Thailand and Panthongtae summoned before military coup councils forced to testify against himself and family.

So tell us about Chalerm as you say, "going the same way." Can Chalerm's family go with him to Dubai - or wherever - or can Chalerm's immediate family remain in Thailand? What would be the consequences to the family either way? What of the family's interests in Thailand and their roots in their native country? What of the family's estate, assets, and the family's future? What about the extended family and their estate and interests across a broad range of socio-economics?

And of Surapong in the same respects?

And of course YL and all the other members of Thaksin's family?

So could you clarify to me whether you support the matters you mention in your post, oppose them or remain disassociated and detached from such issues or concerns. Because you are only one of a score of posters who have said the same thing, repeatedly and frequently, ever since the PDRC was appointed and kicked into action several months ago.

While you're at it, kindly advise me of who are the PDRC members? Yes it is a Council. Suthep likes Councils, especially the part about his appointing them, whot with all of Suthep's people's sovereignty that he's certain he has..

Have the PDRC membership been publicly introduced to Thailand, or here at TVF?

Did someone vote for them to sit as the PDRC? What are their democratic credentials, history, record of accomplishments? Would PDRCouncil members become part of Suthep's "reform" absolutist ruling bodies? Or would they simply go home to till the soil Suthep gave them between 1990-95 and after this government can be overthrown?

Would the PDRC or some other body of a "People's Council" determine and execute the fate of Chalerm, Surapong, Yingluck et al and their respective families?

There are many questions about the PDRC. These are some of the preliminary questions.

hes a fugitive on the run as you well know ...didnt have time to edit me thinks oh well....

I see you need to catch your breath.

So catch you later.

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

There is no evidence to support this statement.

It is yet another piece of Thaksin-inspired spin.

I wonder what Saiyud and his Men of State group (รัฐบุคคล) thinks about Chalerm and his plan to arrest the PDRC protestor leaders. He has a lot experience in counter insurgency operations from his time as commander of Communist Suppression Operations Command (CSOC now ISOC).

Chalerm was not popular with military leaders in early 90s (a decade after Saiyud's retirement) due to his insulting remarks about them and his reputation as the barking dog for PM Chatichai Choonhaven, whom the military regarded as wildly corrupt and toppled him in a coup. Chalerm pissed himself after the 1991 coup and ran away to Denmark for a year after coup ousted him from his position of a PM's office minister and was allowed back only after promising to humiliate himself with a grovelling public apology in front of the top brass. Some of the old school soldiers might feel that Chalerm has forgotten the lesson in proper respect he learnt then and that is time for him to receive some remedial learning. Anyway he should prepare himself for a slew of law suits involving abuse of power and misappropriation of public funds by CMPO, if the caretaker government gets the boot.

He may even be picked up and disposed of by the Rubbish Collection Organisation but I don't think they have much backing from anyone, unlike the armed right wing vigilante organisations of Nawaphol and Krathing Daeng that were aided and abetted by the military and police in murdering the Thammasat students en masse in 1976. We'll see but PT and the red shirts only have themselves and their promotion of hate campaigners like Chalerm, Ko Tee etc to blame for the formation of right wing vigilante groups that were thought to be a thing of the past (like military coups).

BTW where did Chalerm ever get the money to build huge mansions etc from? He is not from a wealthy family and his only jobs have been low salaried positions with the police and in government. Perhaps an investigation by the DSI when it has finished investigating the case of Tharit's assets in excess of his emoluments would be in order.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 2

if Suthep is allowed to over throw common sense and democracy there will be a bloodbath. If the army is waiting for a justifiable moment to step in and prop up Suthep there will be a bloodbath. If the reds are crushed by Sutheps "committee of good men" there will be a bloodbath. Two things in common here "bloodbath and Suthep". Remove one now and the other does not materialise

You think Thaksin and his team actually support democracy? Common sense - what doing a runner instead of appealing when you know the evidence and know all the other charges coming down the track and their evidence? Guess some would see opting to go on the run as common sense.

Hmmm - a newbie with a Man City shirt for an avatar advocating the way to avoid a bloodbath is to give in to Thaksin's intimidation, violence and murder. blink.png

• Like 1

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

Arrest warrants should first be obtained and if they can't be obtained then back off. Keep it legal. Hopefully CAPO understands this.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Arrest warrants should first be obtained and if they can't be obtained then back off. Keep it legal. Hopefully CAPO understands this.

Sorry duplicate post. Then again, maybe CAPO needs to hear it twice.

there are plenty of full reports of this over the last few months, just the other day they shot an army officer in the foot for moving some cones on the road.

not sure if you just got off the boat or the yellow glasses have blinded you to the reality of these thugish guards

• Like 1

there are plenty of full reports of this over the last few months, just the other day they shot an army officer in the foot for moving some cones on the road.

not sure if you just got off the boat or the yellow glasses have blinded you to the reality of these thugish guards

I think that you should be so careful when you go in with your special forces and do the job in 20 mins

BTW have you worked out the likely casualties yet?

You mean honoring the guards for protecting innocent people including me, right? I'm right here at Chaengwatthana and it's a literal war zone, a constant rain of red grenades, gun fire, two major gun battles, one behind the constitutional court, and a bloody car bomb in my Soi. I gave up counting long ago. It's crazy. BAM! What was that?. Just a grenade. .

The only reason more people are not dead is the military has been helping to design the perimeter defenses, which are formidable. Fields have been cleared, search lights installed, sometimes pointing at the top of DSI, millions of sandbags used for bunkers, and grenade guard nets, now with several holes.

I would honesty be afraid for me and my family if these guards were not here risking their lives to protect me and others from Thaksin's red political tyranny.

An not a policeman in sight.sad.png

Are these the guards you are talking about?

No way. Millions of sandbags? I find that unbelievable! 1 million sandbags is approx 66,000 kilometres if stacked end to end. Exaggeration for effect. Otherwise I agree that in the current situation the PDRC guards are necessary since the police seem to ignore anything and everything that would cause harm to the protestors.

• Like 1

It takes two (or more) to make a fight. So your posting is definitely biased.

It's kind of like this: I break into your house with a gun. You are in your house with a gun. I go to shoot you. You shoot me (first?). Bloodbath. Okay, remove you and your gun from the equation (let's say you are preemptively arrested because you live there and I want to rob you), no more bloodbath. Way to go.

• Like 1

would anyone be scared of a thai special forces person ?

pussys .

better to have a contingent of angry ladyboys to arrest them ,thats mean

Have you met any of them? I have. They are in good shape, properly trained and don't screw around.

Also they tend to shoot first and sort out the mess later. As such, one should not dismiss them. These are not the self proclaimed special forces veterans we so often here about amongst the farang community. Nor are these the moonlighting military personnel, working for the PDRC. Many of Thailand's special forces have obtained experience in the south and on the border with Myanmar.

So you are saying they don't surrender after a few hours then spend years telling the population they have never lost a war rolleyes.gif

The whole anti-PTP/Shinawatra movement is based on accusations without evidence.

The whole Suthep Campaign is based on reforms before elections. 180 days and we still have not heard any details about any reforms. If I was Suthep I would be using that TV company at my disposal to sell my reforms to the nation. Could it be he has no reforms and his interests are not the Thai public. Night after night there he is painting Thaksin as the anti christ and spewing rhetoric instead of winning the hearts of the people. How does anybody buy into this baloney.

Yes they do. I was walking by one of their earlier marches and I took time to ask the marchers why they were protesting, all I got in reply was Thaksin was bad and his whole family should be kicked out of the country. Not one mention of reform from these so called educated Thai's. And they call the red's buffalo's?

• Like 1

you get like that when you get shot at every day and see children die

would anyone be scared of a thai special forces person ?

pussys .

Using Special Forces for any domestic action is dangerous and should always be considered so.

And Thai style is that everyone knows 2 hours before the come and half of them don't want to kill the one people and get the flu in the last minute...

Or the government tries again to use foreign merchants who than get shot by the army...

You think Thaksin and his team actually support democracy? Common sense - what doing a runner instead of appealing when you know the evidence and know all the other charges coming down the track and their evidence? Guess some would see opting to go on the run as common sense.

Hmmm - a newbie with a Man City shirt for an avatar advocating the way to avoid a bloodbath is to give in to Thaksin's intimidation, violence and murder. blink.png

Even Manchester City quickly did their best to see Thaksin's back side.

I believe the phrase was : ' failing the 'fit and proper persons test'.

http://www.questia.com/library/journal/1G1-249138231/english-premier-league-fit-and-proper-person-rules

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

Yellow again ?? get with it man your dated. Thugs again ??? you got all your reports from ?? Note everyone is rushing out to make red friends, they are so placid and laid back.

Try another non political subject would be a nice change, as you incite problems with your denial.

Edited by ginjag
  • Like 1

Big significance if special force used. Special force would either from army special division or navy SEAL. Both from the military and may mean the military is finally not supporting the PDRC after many incidents of military personel injured by their guards. That will be enough to dash some hope for Suterp.

Big significance if special force used. Special force would either from army special division or navy SEAL. Both from the military and may mean the military is finally not supporting the PDRC after many incidents of military personel injured by their guards. That will be enough to dash some hope for Suterp.

The courts will dash the hopes of many, and supporters.

I for one, it is not going to affect me as my life will not change nor my attitude. If the next government behaves undemocratically I will voice my opinion, so my stance is a normal one --get ANY wrong doers and lock them up.

Problem for these pro posters they are the ones to lose face and change their names AGAIN on TVF.