Suthep promises 'one last fight' against govt

webfact

I heard from insiders that this time it is really the last fight.

This time is different from all others, as this is the real last one.

It is the judicial coup d'état fight that will occur on the day the judges officially and formally proclaim the interim government dissolved.

So regardless of who says what presently or up to then, for sure it will be a decisive and pivotal threshold fight. And a fight it will be. That's because there is a newly significant rejection among the general population of yet another judicial coup d'état.

Both sides will turn out exceptionally large mobs which will consist of all types of people, from the true believers to the sheeple, from the well-off and the far flung to the well compensated, and to include the most militant who will be fiercely prepared.

If the government does not go quietly, Suthep and his cave men PDRC are determined to drag the government out kicking and screaming. Who thinks the reds will accept or allow this? I think I know where the police will actively be and that is both a new and significant factor. It is another significant development that the army has become constrained by public opinion, which means any actions it might take would be at its own institutional peril.

Another insightful poster had pointed out that the day when the imminent coup d'état is proclaimed, it will be the beginning of something new and radically different from the past, which reminds me of the old song, Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the judicial coup d'état fight that will occur on the day the judges officially and formally proclaim the interim government dissolved.

So regardless of who says what presently or up to then, for sure it will be a decisive and pivotal threshold fight. And a fight it will be. That's because there is a newly significant rejection among the general population of yet another judicial coup d'état.

Both sides will turn out exceptionally large mobs which will consist of all types of people, from the true believers to the sheeple, from the well-off and the far flung to the well compensated, and to include the most militant who will be fiercely prepared.

If the government does not go quietly, Suthep and his cave men PDRC are determined to drag the government out kicking and screaming. Who thinks the reds will accept or allow this? I think I know where the police will actively be and that is both a new and significant factor. It is another significant development that the army has become constrained by public opinion, which means any actions it might take would be at its own institutional peril.

Another insightful poster had pointed out that the day when the imminent coup d'état is proclaimed, it will be the beginning of something new and radically different from the past, which reminds me of the old song, Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition.

We can watch it on TV i hope. OK corral Asian style

We can watch it on TV i hope. OK corral Asian style

I'd be sure the government would want and order the event(s) be telecast live on state tv.

Suthep, his backers and the anonymous cave men of the PDRC should however be expected to cut the cables and to disable the transmission towers. They've always been the people who don't want anyone to see, know, hear.

We're probably going to have to rely on Tweets and online reports, radio and the like. I trust various online forums are preparing for an unprecedented number of hits.

Never mind the never ending last battles. I want to see pictures (of the actual rally), they claimed just drew tens of thousands of reds. For some reason, those stories never seem to be verified by pictures wai2.gif

Here you go.

The rally at Chaiyaphum, 26th April 2014

10297836_721604891236170_220214315712433

The rest you can find at the official UDD site, bit of an obvious place to look I would have thought http://thairedshirts.org

100% photo shopped and not very well.

Uh oh, BUSTED! Ya got me! Man, it was tedious, using the "clone stamp" hundreds of times, putting in all of those faces,signs, hands and arms!

And I confess, yesterdays image Suthep's Bang Khen march had my tippex bottle totally empty. Really all those streets were full of people. See the buildings at the back? Photoshopped, they were really people! See the concrete pillars? They were really tall people I had difficulty covering. Trees? Nope, people.wink.png

1398584083-1024749710-o.jpg

Interesting, they're getting about 50k reds at each, mostly locals.

UDD-aksa-2.png

Looks like Suphanburi will be the closest they come to Bangkok.

By Suphanburi, I'd hope to see army toilet buses too, not just airforce toilet buses (wink wink).

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1