Some Unbiased Advice.

jaloochapurr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So right maroon watcher and that is what I will do.

Come back a proud man again.work as much as I need to.shell collecting is work as I make necklaces for people who want them.

NO! WAIT ONE MINUTE!

I AM PROUD!

I have been in this area for 18 years, with some time spent working in states.Before that I worked in sugar cane industry and before that served my country honorably.

I speak musir, thai and english, Hawaiian too.

I have a good reputation with hill tribe and country thai's that are nearby.

I helped on too many community projects to remember.

I have taught english to children in primary school.

I support a young girl to go to secondary school all costs paid in advance.

I have or tried to help my own son to have a better life.

I have worked growing food on hillsides and made friends.

With my own hard earn money I built two friends houses of their own.

I have not sat around the bars with the women all around me. Never.

True I have not worked in the office place in BKK,nor would I want.

I have learned and taught thai massage from an amazing teacher.

Yes I overstayed my visa but I have given back to this beautiful country not taken from it.

I have not worked at jobs here that people who have jumped through all the hoops to do honestly.

What happens to thai's in USA that have taken away jobs from wanting to work americans. They are just not allowed to return. No fines.

I love this country and the people and have been respectful of its customs.

How many people here can honestly say that? If you can I commend you.

When I do get back to Hawaii any government benifits I get I am entitled to. I paid my fair share of taxes . That includes Social Security if there is any left after Obama is through.

My money is gone now because I did use it help people. I could stay and grow food and survive without taking jobs from others.Do other things with not a worry about overstay.

The only reason I put myself through what may happen is I want to get my retirement funds early if possible and it is not something I can do on the Internet.

DAM RIGHT I AM PROUD!!

Edited by jaloochapurr

And if I can prove due to certain factors I can not find work or cannot work at age 60 I can collect full 100% not the 50% I will get at 62.

Jaloochapurr, I've never heard of such a thing with the exception of widow/widower. Are you sure? And if so would you kindly share a link showing me how I can do this? If such a scheme exists, since I've been unemployed for over a year I'd love to start receiving SS at 100%.

Getting the 50% at age 62 does suck, I'm assuming that I'll work (if I can find work in America) till I'm at least 70.

NO! WAIT ONE MINUTE!

I AM PROUD!

I have been in this area for 18 years, with some time spent working in states.Before that I worked in sugar cane industry before getting laid off, before that served my country honorably.

I have a good reputation with hill tribe people and country thai's that are nearby.

I have taught english to children in primary school. For free too.

I support a young girl to go to secondary school all costs paid in advance. Paid in advance for the next two years.

Yes I overstayed my visa but I have given back to this beautiful country not taken from it.

I have not worked at jobs here that people who have jumped through all the hoops to do honestly.

What happens to thai's in USA that have taken away jobs from wanting to work americans. They are just not allowed to return. No fines.

I love this country and the people and have been respectful of its customs.jai dee.

When I do get back to Hawaii any government benifits I get I am entitled to. I paid my fair share of taxes . That includes Social Security if there is any left after Obama is through.

My money is gone now because I did use it help people. I could stay and grow food and survive without taking jobs from others.Do other things with not a worry about overstay. I have excellent relationships with local police and Nii Ampore of this area. We do not talk about visa's for they know I do not take but give.

The only reason I put myself through what may happen is I want to get my retirement funds early if possible and it is not something I can do on the Internet.

DAM RIGHT I AM PROUD!!

Edited by jaloochapurr

As to addressing the comments about my english,forget it.

The other comment was hopeful though.

Yes I can get to BKK without much difficulty.

But if I can get the money sent to CM, then I can leave from there. The US consulate should help me or loan the funds for a ticket.

A few posters already said. The US Embassy will not buy you a ticket. They will help you contact people in the US to borrow money for a ticket.

They will not loan you the money to buy a ticket. It's not done. Have you spoken to anyone at the US embassy? If not maybe a phone call would be in order before you go there. Also you cant just walk in anymore. They have an appointment system now, you have to go to their website and submit a request for an appointment.

You really need to sit down and think about things a little more. Coming here for some information is a good start, but now listen to what you are being told.

Call the US Embassy before you just go there. Ask them about getting a ticket home if they will get one for you. I helped someone one before and they were told no. They will help you contact friends and family in the USA that is it. Call the Philippines, someone already gave you the info. No need to go to the USA, this cam be done via mail. I know several people living here that applied for SS from here not having to go back to the USA.

At this time find a job teaching so you have money to live while working on your SS. There are private places that will hire you without documentation, but they wont give you work permit. At this time who cares if you have a work permit you need cash to live. Can you call anyone in the US to help you? What about you wife (ex-wife) cant you ask her for a loan? You need to work on helping yourself and not relying on the US embassy to help you.

I wish you luck..

I do not really understand OP story

It first appears he is saying they live in US and she has all the money because he has bad credit in US,

But then OP indicates he is in Thailand on over stay

Wife got a job in US? OP did not want to go?

OP, can you please may be re-write the story but make it little more clear

I can get to Honolulu, get paperwork sorted out and get early social security. I will be homeless like millions of other people.

I wouldn't mind being homeless in Hawaii. Have you ever stayed at the Sheraton, The service is terrible and the beds are hard as!

Cant you just stay here and become a real estate agent or a financial advisor like all the others?

Better to get into the I will get you a Visa for 40000 baht game no problems

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I do not really understand OP story

It first appears he is saying they live in US and she has all the money because he has bad credit in US,

But then OP indicates he is in Thailand on over stay

Wife got a job in US? OP did not want to go?

OP, can you please may be re-write the story but make it little more clear

To me he sounds like a pathetic looser who just want sympathy and financial help from TV members. My only advice to OP: pull yourself together and be a man and stop wining about your problems!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

NO! WAIT ONE MINUTE!
I AM PROUD!
I have been in this area for 18 years, with some time spent working in states.Before that I worked in sugar cane industry before getting laid off, before that served my country honorably.
I have a good reputation with hill tribe people and country thai's that are nearby.
I support a young girl to go to secondary school all costs paid in advance. Paid in advance for the next two years.
I love this country and the people and have been respectful of its customs.jai dee.
My money is gone now because I did use it help people. I could stay and grow food and survive without taking jobs from others.Do other things with not a worry about overstay. I have excellent relationships with local police and Nii Ampore of this area. We do not talk about visa's for they know I do not take but give.
DAM RIGHT I AM PROUD!!

You said it all here, given away all your money to help Thais, and now they don't want to help you back. Maybe you should try to think more about helping yourself instead of other people? BTW. Your English spelling su@ks.

NO! WAIT ONE MINUTE!

I AM PROUD!

DAM RIGHT I AM PROUD!!

you do sound like you have honestly tried to help those around you and have lived a colourful life. I hope you do manage to sort it out and arrive back to a happy place! you know that when you have given whether right or wrong you have given with no expectation of return,that is a selfless act and a man with jai dee mahk..you should have no problems that cant be overcome.Thailand needs people with a good heart .

I have been married with thai women from Satun for a while. We lived and worked in USA where she got passport. Great.

2 months ago she got another job offer in Michigan.Great, got a good friend who was born there.
She took it saying I come too or we are done. She's damn right.
Sorry no Michigan for me. Better on overstay in Thailand.
In the meantime she took all credit cards and atm too.Because she made all the money, you were so used to spent?
Ok the accounts were all in her namr as my credit in USA was poor.You're never in the mood to look for a job,but she supported you.
I also had a child from a hilltribe girl who I wanted to near. You had it? Did you lose it, or forgot to pay child support and mom left you.
Yes now been over stay for a while. Becuase you're one of them who don't care.
But since all money is gone I have to go back USA and get own monies straight. She doesn't support me anymore that bad Thai woman.
Basically early goverment retirement and some work too. Either, or. Or neither, nor?
No Michigan, it was over anyway. Go on on your overstay, get deported and blacklisted. You deserve it.
Now I can get borrowed money from CM to BKK where I know I have to go IDC. I wouldn't give you ten baht.
NO money for fine.US will still lend for plane blocking passport til paid. Spent for booze, but you didn't work for it. Hope they get you soon.
If I have copy of marriage license and record of child,could possibly immigration judge be compassionate? Sure, they employ you as the Supreme Commander.
What else can I do ? Go to Michigan.

Well written sirchai, you took the words right out of my mouth. BTW. A copy of the marriage certificate won't help the OP at the immigration, the wife have to be there in person as well.

Yes they will help and loan a ticket. I have spoken to cosulate. Then I must pay state back and new application with fee for new passport.

Did you talk to the consulate in CM or BKK?

Guys,

The son is hilltribe black lahu and loves his hill life and more than possible advantages of having a father with Usa chances for him.

I love him he is 16 now and that is enough for now.

Never did I say I did not help him out..

Its good that you love him

Hate to judge but something is just not right. You sound like you are a saint helping everyone around you for years. Giving them your money.

But, you have a bad debt record. Sounds like you gave them money that was not yours.

You have helped many people, yet when you need some help everyone runs in the other direction?

Good luck, but I think you have burnt many bridges and your tone in this thread will not get you much sympathy.

Pull yourself together and start fixing the cr@p bed you are lying in that you made yourself.

Yes embassy and consulate. Stop saying no. They will lend me the ticket.

About debts. Real sick before and could not pay the large amount, no insurance either ,hence bad credit.

All the rest are not worth my energy.

Edited by jaloochapurr

The U.S. Embassy will not pay for your ticket home, however, they will help you contact three possible sources for money back in the U.S. If none of the three people can give you the money for the ticket, the U.S. Embassy will loan you the money to get you back home. You will be given a limited validity passport that only allows you to travel back to the U.S. and you will not be given another passport until you have paid off your loan. So, they will help you, but they will not give you a "free ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

You said it all here, given away all your money to help Thais, and now they don't want to help you back. Maybe you should try to think more about helping yourself instead of other people? BTW. Your English spelling su@ks.

Although if you're going to pick people up on your spelling, probably better make sure you can spell yourself first. Here's some help for you based on your posts in this thread- it's advice, not advise. It's loser not looser. It's whining not wining.

So maybe better take your own advise so you don't end up coming across as a wining looser. ;)

• Like 2

Although if you're going to pick people up on your spelling, probably better make sure you can spell yourself first. Here's some help for you based on your posts in this thread- it's advice, not advise. It's loser not looser. It's whining not wining.

So maybe better take your own advise so you don't end up coming across as a wining looser. wink.png

Brings to mind that old internet axiom:

Any criticism of someone else's spelling will contain spelling errors, and any criticism of someone else's grammar will contain grammatical errors.

Always true, without exception.

Look apply for your SS when paid take a learning to read and write in English class stay away from Leo beer that crap rots your brain find some toothless Issan girl and enjoy life. Rent never buy the cow milk sour's. Oh and a whindshield wiper don't work in a Ducks butt And a Eskimo's poddy tat mighty cold.

Hi there,

I have been in your position. The essential thing to do is go to your embassy. I overstayed a year due to various female and mental health problems from military service.

I went to the UK embassy without a pot to pee in. I took a night bus from down south to BKK as I was told there was less chance of the police stopping me. The only way you will go to the detention center is if you get stopped by the police etc. For that reason you must keep your nose clean.

Once at the embassy I spoke with staff who informed me I needed 20000 baht and a plane ticket.They called everyone I knew in the hope of raising the money. Whilst waiting I stayed at a backpackers hostel for a week living off of a 200 baht a day sub off of the embassy.

Please don't be thinking that the embassy will pay for everything. Unless it's extremely exceptional they won't. Can you imagine how may people would be taking that for granted.

I was so scared at the airport holding my 20000 and an expired visa. I had visions of the than staff saying "what money? You don't have any" then off to jail. In fact thet were great and it seemed like a very very common process. They were even joking telling me I chose the wrong wife and they would help me find a new one next time.

You won't get blacklisted as I traveled back a year or so later to finalise administration etc.

Best of luck and don't go asking trusted thai police. I was offered help for 300,000 baht as "it was the only option"

People overstay all of the time as long as you can square away the money for the fine you will be ok. Get networking and ask who ever you can.

"Please don't be thinking that the embassy will pay for everything. Unless it's extremely exceptional they won't. Can you imagine how may people would be taking that for granted."

Yes! I can imagine it!

Just go down to your local Social Assistance Office, or Welfare Office, and see them lined-up.

They will feed, house, and clothe an "Illegal Immigrant" back in Your Country, but won't lift a finger to help a Citizen and long time Tax Payer in another country. Just let you rot in jail with the lame excuse it is there country and not yours.

So then what the hell are they all doing there earning these big wages, with double holidays off, with your tax dollars, and charging you for your new Passport the price of it's weight in Gold? A small building or Passport Office should be enough for that then, and not some Palace.

So what if they spot some Citizen some small amount of cash to get out of trouble in a Foreign Country? They can get it back after you return. With interest and like the Tax Department does. How many illegal immigrants pay this money back to the Welfare Office? Or the cost of catching them at the Border Umpteen Times, and sending them back again and again.

Or is it they can't be bothered? Bothered to help a fellow citizen in time of need. That is unless you are front page news and the public eye is on them. This is pathetic! I personally don't think any Embassy from any Western Country does near enough to help out their Citizens in a Foreign Country. Especially ones in trouble.

When are our countries ever going to get their priorities straight? To look after their own first!

• Like 1