Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth For Sale In Thailand

Food Grade Diatimeous Earth is a safe, natural method of controlling parasites internally and externally.......as described below from the /wolfcreekranch.net/diatomaceous_earth.html

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH CODEX FOOD/CHEMICAL GRADE (Amorphous Silica) - Great for internal and external parasite control. The mineral and silica content seems to increase feed utilization. Reported to kill 75% of flies and fleas that come in contact with it within 72 hrs. Mixed with grains at a ratio of 2% keeps out pests. Great for eliminating ants, aphids, flea beetles, fleas, earwigs, sowbugs, mites, etc. We use it diluted in water and painted on tree trunks to keep ants off our fruit trees. Can be applied as a foliar spray or sprayed in buildings or just lightly sprinkled in pest infested areas or compost/manure piles. Great for internal worming purposes for humans and animals. Helps detox heavy metals. DE is a drying agent, and thus reduces odor and moisture in barns and stalls. Fed to animals daily, it keeps fly larvae from developing in manure, noticebly reducing the fly population. Added to livestock waterers, it keeps the algae from growing in the hot summer months.

Anybody know if it is available in Thailand?

OutOfThisWorld

Food Grade Diatimeous Earth is a safe, natural method of controlling parasites internally and externally.......as described below from the http://wolfcreekranch.net/diatomaceous_earth.html....

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH CODEX FOOD/CHEMICAL GRADE (Amorphous Silica) - Great for internal and external parasite control. The mineral and silica content seems to increase feed utilization. Reported to kill 75% of flies and fleas that come in contact with it within 72 hrs. Mixed with grains at a ratio of 2% keeps out pests. Great for eliminating ants, aphids, flea beetles, fleas, earwigs, sowbugs, mites, etc. We use it diluted in water and painted on tree trunks to keep ants off our fruit trees. Can be applied as a foliar spray or sprayed in buildings or just lightly sprinkled in pest infested areas or compost/manure piles. Great for internal worming purposes for humans and animals. Helps detox heavy metals. DE is a drying agent, and thus reduces odor and moisture in barns and stalls. Fed to animals daily, it keeps fly larvae from developing in manure, noticebly reducing the fly population. Added to livestock waterers, it keeps the algae from growing in the hot summer months.

OutOfThisWorld

Believe me, you don't want to discourage ants (weaver ants) from your fruit trees. Not if you want to harvest any decent fruit. These little boys will only tolerate pollinating bees. The rest of the insect world stays away. This May we harvested 2 rai of our (heavily infested) mango. Never had to spray anything.....just natural mango, got top price for clean skinned, worm free fruit. Yes, harvesting was painful at times, and I was only directing operations :o Dropping off the tree, onto the back of your neck seems to be a favorite :D After the fruit harvest, the egg collectors come in to harvest the ants :D When I first arrived on these shores, I hated the little b'stards. They make me money.....gotta love 'em now.

regards

• 2 years later...
Food Grade Diatimeous Earth is a safe, natural method of controlling parasites internally and externally.......as described below from the http://wolfcreekranch.net/diatomaceous_earth.html....

OutOfThisWorld

I too am looking for this and have been to about 10 different shops today in Chiang Mai trying to find this.. Let me know if you manage to get any leads. So far I did find it, however, I only found the pool grade stuff, not the food grade kind :o

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...