Pattaya Itinerary

cyber_me

Wong Amat Beach off soi 12 (?) on the Pattaya-Naklua Road.

There's a good traditional (yes, really) massage place in a Thai style wooden house near soi Puthisarn (soi 17-19, but on the main Pattaya-Naklua road)

The beach near the Cosy Beach Resort Hotel on Pattaya Hill

Vientiane Restaurant on Second Road for seafood as well as any other regional/central Thai or Chinese food.

Also when driving towards Sattahip you will get to a Thai Navy base that has a really nice and remote beach inside. You can register at the gate and go in. (Best with your own wheels)

For daytime nightlife (got to be the oxymoron of the week) many people seem to enjoy the sleazyness of Pattaya soi 6 (Soi Yodsak).

For nighttime nightlife I personally like the beer bars (all over the place) more than the South Pattaya / Walking Street gogo's, but it's a personal taste kind of thing.

Cheers,

Chanchao

> that is what you are interested in isn't it or is it the temples?

Pattaya temples aren't really that special. However watching the people who make donations at 4am-5am is HIGHLY interesting.

Cheers,

Chanchao

soi 6 (yodsak) from 1400h. room=200baht lady=500baht. king kong and red point bars higly recommended. you pipes will be cleaned. that is what you are interested in isn't it or is it the temples?

Soi Yoddy might be a bit too much for a Pattaya first-timer. :o

Cyber, start North and head South. Slowly does it! :D

Ah there is one amazing thing you should see in Pattaya thats not 5'1" black hair, shoret skirt and does a good BJ.

There is an amazing structure in progress being carved/built which shows images from buddhism and hinduism. It is all made of teak and other woods and is huge. Th efunny thing is that the sign near the office says it was started because the founder wanted to make a statement against ills of the worls such as materialsim !! Huh ??

Anyway, its definitely worth a look if yo ucan drag yourself away from the evils of soi yodsak !

Linda Bar just near the Marine Bar ,

Ahh I know her well.... :o

Her ???

I have never seen any XX in this bar !... (including the XY waitresses) :D

BEst techno in town, though !... :D

Are there gradings for crap now, then?