Constitutional Court judge's house bombed: Bangkok

webfact

Constitutional Court judge's house bombed

5-8-2014-10-25-16-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The home of one of the 9-member panel of the Constitutional Court judges Suphot Khaimuk was bombed Thursday morning but nobody was injured.

Lat Prao police said the grenade attack on the judge’s house on Soi Lat Prao 34 occurred at 01.15 a.m.

EOD police said a M 67 safety pin was found at the scene. The grenade hit the roof of the parking lot. The roof tiles and a car parking inside were damaged.

A Suthisarn station police guarding the house said he was walking to sign on a duty book in front if the house when he heard an object fell on the roof and rolled down before exploding.

A CCTV camera installed near the wall fence close to a canal has captured a man wearing cap walked along a path along the canal. He threw the grenade at the house and ran away.

EOD chief Pol Col Kamthorn Ouicharoen said the grenade used was the same as the grenade thrown at the house of a People’s Democratic Reform Committee leader Samran Rodpetch in Kanayao district last month.

During the grenade attack, nobody was inside, including the judge Suphot.

Suphot was among the nine judges of the Constitutional Court which unanimously ruled caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was guilty over her unlawful transfer of former national security council chief Thawil Pliensri, and terminated her premiership and defence minister status.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/constitutional-court-judges-house-bombed/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-05-08

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and no one will ever be charged over it as the police will not chase red scum terrorists. This shows the people of Thailand exactly how bad the reds really are, if they do not get what they want they start terrorizing/killing people just as thaksin has ordered and they call this democracy. What makes it worse are the red appologists in here that stand by these idiots and say that they are entitled to do so and call for even more violence in the name of the ptp/thaksin.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

and no one will ever be charged over it as the police will not chase red scum terrorists. This shows the people of Thailand exactly how bad the reds really are, if they do not get what they want they start terrorizing/killing people just as thaksin has ordered and they call this democracy. What makes it worse are the red appologists in here that stand by these idiots and say that they are entitled to do so and call for even more violence in the name of the ptp/thaksin.

Stand by for more of the same.

This comes as no surprise. What I fear it is that it is just the beginning.With the police so ineffective to do anything, how far out of control will it spiral?

When it comes to the police... They are what you'd call "selectively ineffective". I think they have more to fear from reforms than any other organization in the country. How far will it spiral? It will go no further than military intervention.

Im sure the red minions will be cheering this acting just as they do with any kind of violence !! Their probably plotting who they can Bomb, Intimidate, Start Fire to, Monk's they can beat up and Children to kill this is what form of Scum people of Thailand have to worry about !!! Their just Vial Vial people hang in there Thailand we just got rid of 9 scam bags from the government soon the rest will slither back under their rocks or where ever their come from !!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sad sad days coming to Thailand. I am afraid this is only the beginning.

Both sides cannot lose and would use any way to cling or to get the power.

Unhappily what happened last night is no surprise, and depending on this afternoon NACC judgement I can only see violence to escalate.

There is no need to pretend where this is coming from when a judge of the Constitutional Court has had his home attacked. It is hoped that this story makes headline news and outage the world over. Because that is what is happening here - not the elaborate spin of Pheu Thai or the people selectively interviewed in Khaosod.

Self inflicted.

The judge bombed himself to get a bit of sympathy.

Case closed!

(Ignoring facts and making up any old story coupled together with false allegations to suit your agenda is a hell of a lot easier than using facts, reason, logic and evidence. You Yellow TVF guys have got it easy)

Im sure the red minions will be cheering this acting just as they do with any kind of violence !! Their probably plotting who they can Bomb, Intimidate, Start Fire to, Monk's they can beat up and Children to kill this is what form of Scum people of Thailand have to worry about !!! Their just Vial Vial people hang in there Thailand we just got rid of 9 scam bags from the government soon the rest will slither back under their rocks or where ever their come from !!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

... ... but, but Nick Nostitz was attacked

Unhappily what happened last night is no surprise, and depending on this afternoon NACC judgement I can only see violence to escalate.

It is so sad, particularly because the whole sorry situation was / is completely avoidable.

Respect elections.

One side will lose.

Only one side can lose.

That is the side opposed to democracy.

So sad that more will die and more will suffer and it is all for naught.

When the M-79 smoke clears and the dust settles Thailand will have another Thaksin proxy PM.

Intimidation of the judiciary with the use of grenades would never be tolerated in a REAL democracy. So when Shin sympathizers start crying about judicial 'coups', they should remember that.

• Like 1

It is so sad, particularly because the whole sorry situation was / is completely avoidable.

Respect elections.

One side will lose.

Only one side can lose.

When the M-79 smoke clears and the dust settles Thailand will have another Thaksin proxy PM.

True, true, 'respect my vote even AFTER it has been counted'.

The courts should have listen to the CAPO which warned them. Totally avoidable. In a way they really asked for it, didn't they rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

This sounds like more domestic terrorism. If the Military is called in to help,the foreign media will call it a coup. This is the 4th PM of the Shin Dynasty to go down for corruption, but the foreign media will call it a coup. It was very apparent that the mouth of Thaksin was what brought down his sister.

I was sitting on my balcony (Lad Prao 36) when I heard the grenade go off. At the time I thought it had been a bomb, but the missus said that it was most likely a transformer that had blown. I was sceptical at first, but then when no sirens were heard for the next hour I assumed she was right. Then I wake up this morning and read the news! WDF ! Still quite pathetic that nobody called the police (neighbours etc.)....and no I couldn't call the police since I didn't have any useful information, "Excuse me officer, I heard a bang coming from the south east somewhere"

Edited by SABloke

Respect elections.

One side will lose.

Only one side can lose.

The courts should have listen to the CAPO which warned them. Totally avoidable. In a way they really asked for it, didn't they rolleyes.gif

Inorder for your vote to be respected after it has been counted it must first be cast.

Seeing as though the Yellows won't allow an election, the Reds are at least one step ahead of them when it comes to democracy.

(BTW - respecting the votes of the minority does not mean the minority get to run the show or hold a veto over government policy as most Yellows seem to believe. When you lose an election you are for the most part just an observer - this is what the Yellow clowns need to learn).

• Like 1

This is the 4th PM of the Shin Dynasty to go down for corruption.

It's amazing what the courts do when it's not their man in power, isn't it. :( just as well the PM didn't have a cooking show on TV or she would have been gone sooner. :rolleyes:

Respect elections.

One side will lose.

Only one side can lose.

Inorder for your vote to be respected after it has been counted it must first be cast.

Seeing as though the Yellows won't allow an election, the Reds are at least one step ahead of them when it comes to democracy.

(BTW - respecting the votes of the minority does not mean the minority get to run the show or hold a veto over government policy as most Yellows seem to believe. When you lose an election you are for the most part just an observer - this is what the Yellow clowns need to learn).

Difficult to believe a political party which did not respect votes after they were counted. To suggest 'let's just vote again' without reforms to prevent a repeat, you may as well bang your head on the wall, just for the fun of it.

Seeing as though at least some want reforms before a new election there is still hope though.

(BTW respect my vote doesn't mean you may ignore, frustrate or obstruct the opposition. It doesn't even mean you may ignore your voters. It certainly doesn't mean you can ignore laws, push through blanket amnesty bills which even cover your own actions. There's what some 'whatever' colourful people need to learn)

• Like 2

Respect elections.

One side will lose.

Only one side can lose.

....................so we let a wanted convicted criminal bully his thug way into rigging more elections to win the country? Good for those who stand up to him.....and for those who want PT violence and corruption - you should be ashamed of yourselves from 2010 and the people you murdered to the grenade attacks of today!!

Respect elections.

One side will lose.

Only one side can lose.

....................so we let a wanted convicted criminal bully his thug way into rigging more elections to win the country? Good for those who stand up to him.....and for those who want PT violence and corruption - you should be ashamed of yourselves from 2010 and the people you murdered to the grenade attacks of today!!

I know you replied to Torquemada, but I will make clear my opinion:

Thaksin out of politics, Suthep out of politics. Someone that has real interest for this derelict country step in. But this is not reality.

Unluckily law of mob and violence got the jackpot since 2006, so I guess there's no way out from this situation, and violence and mobs will be the winner until someone will not make "tabula rasa" of the actual political and ruling class.