Hots Spots In Pattaya

cyber_me

Hk,

Where are the current hot spots in Pattaya? I'm going there for the first time for one week in April. I heard the night life is awesome. Does anybody have some favorite spots they could reccommend me?

Thanks!!

David :o

I don't think you can go far wrong by starting out in Walking Street and popping into some of the bars and gogos down there.

There are two places to avoid though, Marilyn a-go-go and Amazon a-go-go, both rip-off joints. And don't be lured into going with a tout with lists of the various shows on offer - you'll again be ripped-off. No go-go bar in Pattaya ever charges for admission (except for some one-off special occasions, like dance contests at Diamond).

eyebee's right, walking st but as he say's avoid amazon & marilyn a go go, also pesonal feelings tonys is terrible, also a rip off, nobody's tells me i have to at least 2 drinks and with heineken at about 180bht a bottle, b*****ks. also extremely rude staff

i think eyebee knows why i'm saying this but apparently the best live music/disco club is the blues factory in walking st

My favorites - in no particular order (each category)

Go-go's

Pattayaland 2 - Misty's, Classroom, Kitten Club

Walking Street (and soi's off) - Champions, Big Willies, Nui's, Doll House, TQ II

Pattayaland 1 - Spicy Girls

Soi Post Office - Nevada, Far East

Beach Road - Tahitian Queen

(Nothing in Soi's 6, 7 or 8)

Beer Bars

Soi's 7 and 8

Afternoon Beer Bars

Soi 6

Pub-type bars (with food)

Pig & Whistle (soi 7)

Queen Vic (soi 6)

Exzyte is wicked. Tis my favourite nite spot in Pattaya when I want to dance and see some live entertainment.

BTW Tony's is horrible. I suppose if you like being pestered by wait staff and vendors trying to sell you rubbish then it might be a good spot for you to visit. :o

Yeah, we know :D

Haven't made it there for a beer yet, but it is on my to do list for the next week or so. Keep a seat or two warm for me dave. :o

BTW, what is the best night to rock up?

tukyleith

if its especially rock you like then on wednesday lam morrison starts at 1030pm until close, otherwise he plays everynight from 1230am except monday.

the houseband (blues etc with snowman) starts at 930pm until 1215am everyday except wednesday.

as stated in another topic i did'nt mention anything because i want comments on the place from people who have been before about the likes and dislikes but i've come clean know so if anyone has any likes or dislikes please let me know.

dave

tukyleith

if its especially rock you like then on wednesday lam morrison starts at 1030pm until close, otherwise he plays everynight from 1230am except monday.

the houseband (blues etc with snowman) starts at 930pm until 1215am everyday except wednesday.

as stated in another topic i did'nt mention anything because i want comments on the place from people who have been before about the likes and dislikes but i've come clean know so if anyone has any likes or dislikes please let me know.

dave

I think the Blues factory is good fun - good service, no hassle girls and one or two cute dek serves :o

You still got that Limahl look-a-like as the DJ - could swear he is wearing makeup but he ho this is Thailand... :D

Cheers

Thanks for the call Dave...see you tomorrow night.

Any other Thaivisa member want to meet up at the Blues Factory tomorow night? (Wed, 10 March) We will be there about 10pm. We being the wife and I, I am trying to organise a couple of her friends to come too.

Perhaps Dave can organise a table for Thaivisa even if it is only my wife and our friends, but as you go in the door ask for Thaivisa and the staff will point you in the right direction? any ideas?

Dave, what do you think?

short notice, but we will be there anyhow.

My wifes mates are NOT bar girls, so if you come treat them with due respect :D:D:D:D Cheers

After having said that I bet none of them will come :o

I won't be able to attend due to other arrangements. This is a good idea though, maybe we could do something in the future and give a little notice so people can attend if they want to?

Yeah, good idea WCR, I was just going to go anyway so thought I would mention it.

I am in LoS 2 weeks every 2 months, so not much point in me organising something, but would be happy to attend when I am here.

Any volunteers to organise a monthly event? perhaps model it off the ChaingMai forums attempt.

Anyway, if anybody is going to the Blues Factory tonight, I will see you there.

if coming from walking street, look for marine disco/ dollhouse, opposite their is soi lucky star, walk down it past the beer bar on the right and you will see the blues factory sign above in front of you, you have to walk through jp bar to get inside.

if coming from 2nd road go to marine plaza restaurant near rhine cafe disco you will see tiger tiger bar in front of you, we are next to it.

see you 2 nite

tukyleith

thanks for popping in last night,

bit loud sorry, lam's a bit deaf i thought he would have got the message by now with customers watching him with fingers in their ears.

how did hollywood go?

see you next time

Davethailand, we had a great time, of course hollywood is even louder than your fine establishment. Atleast in there my heart can rest and let the base pump for it.

Loved your pub, will have a better time next time if I leave the ladies at home (as beautiful as they are).

Thanks so much for your hospitality. You can bet we will see each other again. By the way, you never did buy me that beer :o