i am feeling left out.

where can i find one or two of the deliteful scamming girls? they just dont seem to be coming my way. where is the best place to meet them? i guess there must be more cost effective time worthy marks about.sad.png have been on irc and specifically asked for them in likely places but (sigh), they just stay in the woodwork.wacko.png perhaps i need to bring flowers402.gif ? talk about my 60 meter yacht and 3 Lamborghini? or must i practice my wet behind the ears persona? all tips welcome thanks.

perhaps something more direct like this: wanted: girl from isaan who needs a house and land package asap. no strings attached, no prior experience needed?

Edited by The byaMemo

other day i though i might try the bar approach. got to the gate looked inside, was dark so couldnt see so well, but thought better of it and turned away. soon after to be accosted by taxi scammers. they got some real bad news ones of these about here, so same same get out of there fast..

Edited by The byaMemo

Just woken up and this is the first thing I have read today. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Be happy it aint you who needed to start this nonsensical thread.

yes i can well understand the smug sense of self satisfaction one has when they can say yes been there done that.passifier.gif oh woe is me.<gnashes teeth in anguish, extracts another handful of hair> oh god please when will it be me. must be desperate getting religious now:((

Edited by The byaMemo

Most farang get what they deserve. If you haven't been scammed, maybe you don't deserve it.....

sure i've been scammed by the usual suspects you know , airlines, banks, govt registered and regulated money transfer service providers. embassies, but just cant crack into the girly scammer segment.

Edited by The byaMemo

Just woken up and this is the first thing I have read today. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Be happy it aint you who needed to start this nonsensical thread.

yes i can well understand the smug sense of self satisfaction one has when they can say yes been there done that.passifier.gif oh woe is me.<gnashes teeth in anguish, extracts another handful of hair> oh god please when will it be me. must be desperate getting religious now:((

The Lord might be your saviour !

OP why do you say?

"Wanted girl from Isaan who needs a house and land package, no strings attached, no prior experience needed"

it's called profiling, and far from accurate.

I've been scammed before by the list of usual suspects as per below in BKK and south, but never by an "Isaan girl"

In my experience I've found the scammers to come from BKK and south, taxi's, jet ski, song tao's, fruit sellers, markets, etc.

It could be the custard stains on you tank top combined with the worn out flip flops, who knows OP........smile.png

took a look at my one and only, arent worn out but are somewhat dirty.

shirt t-shirts i do actually have one that is less than 3 years old. couldnt resist buying it it was something like 20 baht or so, couldnt find any strains in the others, most have at least one hole or rip. one has a hole bigger than your outspread hand in the back, it is one of my favourites i wear it at least once a week if not more depends on the wash cycle. am i gonna change these? not on your life. did go looking for a new money belt the other day. couldn't be bother sewing up the holes any more and things are threatening to fall out. also quite dirty now.

Edited by The byaMemo

It could be the custard stains on you tank top combined with the worn out flip flops, who knows OP........smile.png

shirt t-shirts i do actually have one that is less than 3 years old. couldnt resist buying it it was something like 20 baht or so, couldnt find any strains in the others, most have at least one hole or rip. one has a hole bigger than your outspread hand in the back, it is one of my favourites i wear it at least once a week if not more depends on the wash cycle.

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, rumour has it that Esmeralda made a fast exit on meeting you.......w00t.gif ......................laugh.png

I jest of course.....

smile.png

shirt t-shirts i do actually have one that is less than 3 years old. couldnt resist buying it it was something like 20 baht or so, couldnt find any strains in the others, most have at least one hole or rip. one has a hole bigger than your outspread hand in the back, it is one of my favourites i wear it at least once a week if not more depends on the wash cycle.

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, rumour has it that Esmeralda made a fast exit on meeting you.......w00t.gif ......................laugh.png

I jest of course.....

smile.png

whos esmeralda? was she that one sitting expectantly at the front gate today?

I jest of course.....

smile.png

whos esmeralda? was she that one sitting expectantly at the front gate today?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, your history isn't up to much is it. BUT, perhaps your a youngster eh..........thumbsup.gif

OP why do you say?

"Wanted girl from Isaan who needs a house and land package, no strings attached, no prior experience needed"

it's called profiling, and far from accurate.

I've been scammed before by the list of usual suspects as per below in BKK and south, but never by an "Isaan girl"

In my experience I've found the scammers to come from BKK and south, taxi's, jet ski, song tao's, fruit sellers, markets, etc.

there is a limit as to how far i am willing to put my arm into the sharks mouth.

Edited by The byaMemo

this thread has helped a lot.

truth is i can see absolutely no foreseeable scenario of me and any thai woman i have ever met or seen getting to any stage anywhere near cohabitation.

so its just marking time indefinitely waiting for some unknown thing to happen. all the while getting older. but still not really sure that i want anything more from life than i have already .do i hang around some more and wait to see what ASEAN integration brings or cut and run while i still can. one wonder if the rules will change and then there is no more the option of returning. seems so much more difficult than just jumping on the plane to some other long past up maybe, other times has always shown this to be a regressive step.

perhaps i should start by initiating financial disentanglement, perhaps even separately not a bad idea either, wait for the dust to settle after integration.

Edited by The byaMemo