Nigerian held in Phuket on crack dealing charge

webfact

Nigerian held in Phuket on crack dealing charge
Suthicha Sirirat

1400647188_1-org.jpg
Sikofee is questioned immediately after his arrest.

PHUKET: -- A Nigerian was arrested yesterday in Patong on charges of possession of crack cocaine. Police say they believe he was in the process of setting setting up a network to sell to tourists.

The man, Felik Sikofee, 31, was caught with 8.95 grams of crystal cocaine contained in a Durex condoms box. Police also seized B35,000 and a cell phone.

Sikofee was arrested after undercover police set up a meting with him at the Baan Nai Hua restaurant on Nanai Rd, posing as buyers.

Under questioning, Sikofee confirmed information police had received that he was one of a group of foreigners who came to Phuket to establish themselves as the “go-to guys” for cocaine in Patong. Police are now looking for his associates.

The Nigerian was was charged with possession of a Category 2 drug with intent to sell.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/nigerian-held-in-phuket-on-crack-dealing-charge-46370.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-05-21

• Like 1

Bloody hell- crack cocaine is the absolutely the last thing you would wish to find on the streets.

I understand ( correct me if I am wrong) that you can become dependent on crack faster than any other drug?

Nigeria seems to to export a large number of dealers, and boiler room scams.

Use the death penalty like Malaysia and Singapore

That would stop people dealing in drugs both Thai and foreigners

Drug dealers are the scum of the earth and deserve to be executed

aye? they already have that

I said use not have, especially for the hard adictive drugs

They are a bit over the top with their treatment of pot users here, but people are warned about that before they come here

and should not be stupid enough to smoke it and then complain when caught doing so

Bloody hell- crack cocaine is the absolutely the last thing you would wish to find on the streets.

I understand ( correct me if I am wrong) that you can become dependent on crack faster than any other drug?

Nigeria seems to to export a large number of dealers, and boiler room scams.

The stones have been available very discretely in BKK since at least the early 90s and yes, for some poor sods its one lick and the bell in Franklin's Tower rings like fire and he's lost his way. Many of those whose genetic karma predispose them to addiction die or are killed within a year. Others, having started out with access to funds will last a bit longer, but will be penniless and unrecognizable when they land on the street, sleeping rough without the requisite survival skills. Unless they're pulled out of that predicament what becomes of them ain't pretty to watch.

All across Asia the street level traders are Nigerian. There used to be a great, massive, ruthless one who worked Wanchai and TST called himself Kennedy. He actually had product. The fools working Nana Nua were known to pull sanitary crystals outta urinals and pass it off as rock to the thrill seekers who didn't know any better. One acquaintance died of a heroin overdose thinking he'd just done a massive rail of Charles. His supplier, a Thai manager of a popular bar on Patpong, had received the wrong packed condom from the tier two Nigerian nitwit. Soon after that particular incident, not his first, that Nigerian commenced pushing up daisies

Edited by BanTamo
  • Like 1

Were any of you here when these Nigerians used to pull the "black money" scam? Take a piece of paper and with this "fluid" they had that you could buy (of course) would turn the paper into Thai 1000thb notes. AMAZING !

I remember those guys, they cruised about Patong in Sansabai and the old wood fired pizza place before Jungceylon was built.