All protesters dispersed by soldiers; PDRC jubilant

webfact

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems that the Only side that is threatening to do any harm to Thailand and it's people are the Red Shirts... Again

Most likely with some influents from the Fugitive him self... True Thuggery

True thuggery is not letting ordinary people vote on Feb 2. The taliban did that too in the recent elections in Afghanistan.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you don't want to incite violence make bloody well sure all sides are treated equally and the PDRC are dispersed also. Failure to do so will only enforce the thought that the army are just an arm of the PDRC.

Okay as you seem to want equal for both parties

Please give us the names of all the members of the PDRC that refused to attend the army meeting ?????

I hope the army means what they say about helping Thais become good people because Thailand was fast becoming the brothel of the world. 90% of Thais do not deserve that.

I think Thailand has far worse problems than prostitution………..which actually pales in comparison to the drug issues, corruption, theft, robberies, murders etc.

I would rather the country and who ever is in charge deal with the latter issues, before they worry about girls making money for their families...

WHY ISNT SUTHEP IN JAIL????????????????????????????????????????????

Why indeed and the monk too? And while were at it I'll ask again, Where is PM Niwattumrong? http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2014-05/22/content_32464789.htm

who appointed you as Judge prosecuter and jailer

But they are in custody……they all are which is a good sign that the army are really intent on stamping this mess out once and for all.

If you don't want to incite violence make bloody well sure all sides are treated equally and the PDRC are dispersed also. Failure to do so will only enforce the thought that the army are just an arm of the PDRC.

Okay as you seem to want equal for both parties

Please give us the names of all the members of the PDRC that refused to attend the army meeting ?????

The PDRC had to attend, they are the ones who were trying to overthrow a legitimately elected government……..in comparison to government members who had no interest in being removed unless it was through democratic means……like another election.

Which actually makes me wonder if the PDRC who say they are democratic, actually know what the word means? I am sure they don't….or should i say didn't now they are no longer around either.

The yellow shirts remind me of the Tea Party in the USA. They actually believe by putting the elites in power the benefits will filter down to them.

But time and time again we have seen that trickle down economics only works for the elite class and the rest of the people get trickled down with urine.

I don't like the Thaksins any more than most yellow shirts but the only way to democracy is with elections. An appointed council (of which I am sure the equally corrupt Suthep sees himself as the leader) is not democracy. It is an autocratic oligarchy.

I hope the army sets up elections quickly.

I don't know if your an American or not or maybe your an American and you've just been out of the country too long and only listen to the main stream media, (BBC, CNN, ABC, AP,NBC,PBS) but the America Tea Party has more in common with and is more in tune with Thailand's Red Shirts. Your understanding of the American Tea Party is exactly 180 degrees out of sync. The America Tea Party is the Party that is trying to restore adherence in America to the US Constitution. The are against the ruling elites in America, both Democrats and ruling elite Republicans. The Tea party advocates strict adherence to our original constitution and defense of all the amendments to the constitution, Including the 2nd amendment, "The right to keep and bear arms." The democrats in America are constantly attacking and trying to erode the rights spelled out in our constitution. The current government in America has become Tyrannical and ignores and usurps the constitution and rules by "executive order" the same way Suthep and the yellow shirts would like to run things here in Thailand. The Tea Party in America are Constitutional conservatives in the same way the Red Shirts in Thailand want to have free and unfettered democratic elections.and follow the current constitution. I hope this helps you to understand and gives you a clearer picture of politics in America today.

Politics in America…..is even more bewildering than in Thailand, although at least Americans don't set up camps in downtown washington and start shooting each other. Which by the way would also bring a serious crackdown by the military similar to what happens in Bangkok every few years.

Unfortunately the world is on a spiral decline when it comes to democratic countries, with large divided parties and ever increasingly opposite opinions on how things should be ruled.

• Like 1

agreed but I hear Issara is an 'exception' and not detained

IF Army show fairness, without fear nor favour, it will all be accepted more calmly

FAIRNESS? The only fairness is to send all PDRC leaders to Antarctica without a parka.

As Robert Amsterdam, Senior Partner of Amsterdam & Partners, correctly stated in the video below,..."the country's elite is trying to impose a "futile dictatorship"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101674701?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cheadline%7Cstory&par=yahoo&doc=101674701%7CIs%20political%20violence%20in

I've strived to look and look,...and have yet to see even a single argument beneficial to the Thai people coming from the PDRC. As Robert Amsterdam says in the clip...Mr Suthep (and by consequence Buddha Issa) is a gangster, and should be treated as such.

The elite feel that the people of Northern Thailand are too stupid to vote, and that is not likely to change. According to the World Bank, the Bangkok Elite receive 14 times more government services than those of the North,...as thus, any politician offering the North a more equity stake is, according to the Elite, buying vote.

I say, ship all PDRC supporters to Antarctica.

...welcome back Fryslan/Robert...!! You're going to need to change your writing style if you wish to feign anonymity...!!

"The military also provided buses for both red-shirt protesters on Aksa Road and the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) supporters on Rajdamnoen Avenue and Chaeng Wattana Road."

"Buddha Issara also allowed the Army to dismantle the PDRC protest site at Chaeng Wattana Road"

" it is believed that the monk is under detention at the First Artillery Battalion Headquarters."

"PDRC secretary-general Suthep Thaugsuban, who is being detained by the Army"

That sounds pretty equal, don't you think?

I said let's revisit this post and now I am

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/729219-suthep-24-other-pdrc-leaders-released-on-bail/#entry7886254

"The military also provided buses for both red-shirt protesters on Aksa Road and the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) supporters on Rajdamnoen Avenue and Chaeng Wattana Road."

"Buddha Issara also allowed the Army to dismantle the PDRC protest site at Chaeng Wattana Road"

" it is believed that the monk is under detention at the First Artillery Battalion Headquarters."

"PDRC secretary-general Suthep Thaugsuban, who is being detained by the Army"

That sounds pretty equal, don't you think?

I said let's revisit this post and now I am

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/729219-suthep-24-other-pdrc-leaders-released-on-bail/#entry7886254

Seems quite equal.. the insurrection charges are not dropped they went to court and court released them on bail. Now its up to court to see how valid the charges are. So what do you have to say about that ?