Ex-Thai PM Yingluck reports to coup makers

webfact

Perhaps it's 5 cleaners in 1000 groups as current regulations do not allow more than 5 to gather. biggrin.png

must have been hard doing that shopping you had to do today with only one person in the store to serve and the customers being let in 3 at a time.smile.png

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would suggest that these people are going to be told that they can return home but are going to have warnings that they are not to leave home or do any media or political profiling.

If they do they will be arrested and held in a military prison.

Oh and to make sure you are good boys and girls we are going to give you babysitters and block your internet and phone lines.

that would be the bet thing to do.

Let's face it you cannot hold them all in the camp.

Of course they can all be held in a camp.

If this was some African or South American countries most, along with their families and cronies would have been executed within the first five minutes.

All should consider themselves very luck to be alive.

Perhaps it's 5 cleaners in 1000 groups as current regulations do not allow more than 5 to gather. biggrin.png

must have been hard doing that shopping you had to do today with only one person in the store to serve and the customers being let in 3 at a time.smile.png

These disingenuous interpretations to the "5 persons" rule are getting very boring and not at all funny......

Most of you here are barking up the wrong tree. We all know the way the Shins operate. I must admit I didn't think she would have turned up today. The only possible reason I can think of is she is going to offer Gen P. a gigantic bag of cash. It's really her only way out. If I was in the General's shoes I'd take the cash and then have her clamped in irons and confiscate all the Shins assets Worldwide. Just my 2c.

• Like 2

These disingenuous interpretations to the "5 persons" rule are getting very boring and not at all funny......

I am beginning to have sympathy with those who say if you do not like it leave...you do not have to think it is funny...just ignore it.

Edited by harrry

I haven't been here very long ( 14 months) and am clearly no expert but it seems Westerners want the Thais to have better government, more personal freedom (freedom from saving face) but until the Thais realize what that is, that they deserve it and also want it, nothing will change.

I'm at a loss trying to understand the callous attitude of the rich toward the poor.

• Like 2

Most of you here are barking up the wrong tree. We all know the way the Shins operate. I must admit I didn't think she would have turned up today. The only possible reason I can think of is she is going to offer Gen P. a gigantic bag of cash. It's really her only way out. If I was in the General's shoes I'd take the cash and then have her clamped in irons and confiscate all the Shins assets Worldwide. Just my 2c.

I always thought she was the best of the family. Her fault is going along with being a puppet for her brother. She definitely was not the most competent person who has ever been Prime Minister but I do think she did have a touch of honour ian her which is more than could be said of some. Her acts though cannot be excused b ecause she was acting for someone else.

• Like 1

I always thought she was the best of the family. Her fault is going along with being a puppet for her brother. She definitely was not the most competent person who has ever been Prime Minister but I do think she did have a touch of honour ian her which is more than could be said of some. Her acts though cannot be excused b ecause she was acting for someone else.

Well as the saying goes you can choose your friends but not your family. It's not just the corruption and nepotism that has been the problem. The real crime is that this dimwitted Louis Vittion clad clown almost brought the Country to civil war.

• Like 1

fair play to the lady for not having it on her toes.

Why would she need to run away, she alone hasn't done anything wrong…….she was just the front for a collective government and collective decisions that weren't always the right ones.

They threw some issues up in court, some stuck, some didn't and she was pushed out of office because of it. So she is out already, now a regular citizen like many others, albeit a rich one.

I am sure the army just wants to warn all parties involved, not to go stoking up any unrest behind the scenes…….while they try to figure out what to do next.

• Like 2

you must be loved by the people to drive around in a bulletproof car ?????

" Private"does it mean : " paid by the people and stolen away after been kicked out "????

You really believe the bullet-proof car is to protect her from the people? You have no idea.

well she has more balls than thaksin, did not expect here to show but maybe she is starting to realize she wants to live in Thailand without all the crap her brother has caused

nah, just too slow on the up-Chuck. :-P

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by stevecm

Yingsy wore a stylish white pajama styled outfit with black arrows and black high healed shoes.

When questioned by the press about how she felt about the summons she replied that

after working tirelessly for her big brother for the last few years she felt it was time to let her hair down and have some fun

with the boys at the crow bar hotel.

Thank you 3 times.

well she has more balls than thaksin, did not expect here to show but maybe she is starting to realize she wants to live in Thailand without all the crap her brother has caused

A tiny part of me does have some sympathy for her. It's a situation she probably never wanted to be in and had her arm twisted to make her stay. She must really be cursing Thaksin in her private thoughts, knowing he did all this to her and he meanwhile sits in luxury, probably guzzling champagne and caviar. But sympathy or no, she did sign on to things and her actions have come near to bankrupting the country, destroying its rice exporting market, and driven many to desperation or worse. I have much more sympathy for her victims, in the final run.

The Shinawatra family is an old style Chinese clan.

The patriarch, Thaksin, orders, and the rest jumps.

what a racist comment I do believe you known the Shinawatra you are just anti Chinese shame on you

A tiny part of me does have some sympathy for her. It's a situation she probably never wanted to be in and had her arm twisted to make her stay. She must really be cursing Thaksin in her private thoughts, knowing he did all this to her and he meanwhile sits in luxury, probably guzzling champagne and caviar. But sympathy or no, she did sign on to things and her actions have come near to bankrupting the country, destroying its rice exporting market, and driven many to desperation or worse. I have much more sympathy for her victims, in the final run.

what a racist comment I do believe you known the Shinawatra you are just anti Chinese shame on you

555. Racist. What a hipster drama queen.

Is that racist against hipsters and drama queens to point that out? Are you against the Thai army? Doesn't that make you a sick, racist anti-Thai?

Isn't that annoying how some call anything/everything racist. See how silly it is to call everything racist?

Edited by gemini81

Finally made a correct decision,probably the first one by herself.Good on her.Think for yourself women,live or die by your own sword.

I believe I saw many times on the news calling them that, Shinawatra clan. I don't see anything racist about it. More like stating the fact. I don't think they mind that as well, it is true, if so why do you mind? They are also ethnically Chinese, do you dispute that too?

Indeed. I have to admit, I though she would do a runner to Dubai. But as you stated, perhaps she would like to continue to live in Thailand. So I do give her credit for having the guts to stick around and face the music, something her brother would never do.

Perhaps now she can cut the strings to Dubai completely, and turn State's evidence.

Now that would be a real miracle...